Korean Random

So, according to wotlabs and noobmeter.com my win8 should be over 1500, but ingame with the XVM updated I only get 1388, why is that?..

My username is ASLEJOH, play on the european server.

Kind regards,

Asle

Short link

So, according to wotlabs and noobmeter.com my win8 should be over 1500, but ingame with the XVM updated I only get 1388, why is that?..

My username is ASLEJOH, play on the european server.

Kind regards,

Asle

Your WN8 is 1388, other sites are cheating on you because they use the wrong value table.

• Upvote 2

Short link

other sites dont use wrong table.XVM hasnt updated its values, because in their opinion wnefficiency.net values are faulty  or inaccurate , (and yes they arent so accurate anymore)  ,  they could give some info whats the situation with XVM own new values?  this has been asked million times and these questions will never end if you dont give some answers. And pls dont link to other threads there is no answer.  I dont understand why its so difficult to give some info? WN8 is maybe most important feature of XVM and they are lazy? to give any info. Has XVM values been same from 06. May 2017? or is there some updated values for some tanks?

Edited by Andyss

Short link

And I actually thought we were going to go a full week without someone crying about their wn8!!!!

Yeah, me too.

Short link

it wont stop until dev team give some answers or put some locked  topic explaining the situation

Edited by Andyss

Short link

It makes no difference if the WN8 is wrong, If yours is wrong everyones is wrong so the people that were better than you are still better than you and the people that were worse are probably still worse. So unless your a stat padder it doesnt matter .... GET A LIFE

Short link

its not ideal situation if some tanks are missing totally, Im not sure of that either because nobody bother to answer here.. Wn8 is one of parameters to follow if you want to be better player, if there are no goals this game isnt so intresting. Game has to have some goals which you are targeting when you play,   studying new tanks or winning game isnt everyones main goal.

Edited by Andyss

Short link

OK lets run with your "Wn8 is one of parameters to follow if you want to be better player" (which by the way it isnt because you could sit at the back, watch the whole of your team die then farm whats left of the enemy) but ok lets roll with what you said ....  It STILL makes not difference if the numbers are wrong they still go up if you get better and down if you get worse.

So shut up stop crying and let people use this forum for what it was ment for technical support with xvm

Short link

XVM: English support and discussions, so can you read?  and yes shut up, nobody is crying , this is normal conversation. If you have nothing to add this discussion maybe better not to write anything?

Edited by Andyss

Short link

It stopped becoming "normal conversation" after the first post, We dont need 10 posts going on about the same thing when really it dosnt even matter unless you completely thick & cant work out whether your getting better or worse because the number arent what you want them to be!!

Short link

stop your nonsense postings which add nothing to this thread. If new tanks are missing from values, how the hell you can say are u getting any better or not, you really dont understand whats the situation so stop. Its not just the numbers someone wants, there is missing also numbers.

Short link