Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
nilsenth

Error in mission menu.

Hi this is my first post here on the forums and i just want to report on a error in the mission menu using XVM Revision  : 7614, text in the menu gives me this error( look at pictures) when i start the game in safe mode i have no errors (using no mods). Thank you for reading my post and if there is anything else that is needed from me, logs or anything just let me know.

Best regards

Nilsenth

post-38105-0-24564900-1497094531_thumb.png

post-38105-0-20720900-1497094540_thumb.png

xvm.log

python.log

post-38105-0-29207700-1497094815_thumb.jpg

Short link

Is XVM the only mod you use? Anything in your res_mods/[ver]/text folder? Looks like it could be outdated .mo files.

Short link

Yes, it was mod that was not updated. I feel so stupid right now, after i removed all files related to this mod : 

'mod'

the mission menu works fine now, i have related this tread to the maker of the mod.

Thanks for your time and the guideline, you have helped me so much.

Best regards

Nilsenth

Short link

I saw your post in that other thread, and the mod creator's response. Basically there's a conflict between his mod, and another mod that you have that has .mo files included.

Since that mod only "removes the crew incomplete icon and text overlay", my suggestion is this:

- you can remove the new carousel icons if you set carouselNormal.xc > normal > fields > infoImg > enabled = false

- you can make the text less glaring if you set carouselNormal.xc > normal > fields > info > alpha = 80

...and then you can leave out that mod until you figure out where the conflict lies.

• Upvote 1

Short link