Korean Random
guitar dave

XVM is not working/starting up

XVM is not working/starting up when I start WOT now?  It has been working fine until today.  I uninstalled XVM and reinstalled, I have activated it, updated it XVM 6.7.2 and it shows that I am active for 2 more weeks but it is not working in WOT.  I asked other people today if XVM is working for them and they all have said it is working.  I really would like to get XVM working as I have used it everyday and it has been working fine, except not anymore.  Is there a boot file or something that should be starting up XVM whenever I start WOT?  THanks

Short link

XVM is not working/starting up when I start WOT now?  It has been working fine until today.  I uninstalled XVM and reinstalled, I have activated it, updated it XVM 6.7.2 and it shows that I am active for 2 more weeks but it is not working in WOT.  I asked other people today if XVM is working for them and they all have said it is working.  I really would like to get XVM working as I have used it everyday and it has been working fine, except not anymore.  Is there a boot file or something that should be starting up XVM whenever I start WOT?  THanks

rJeLgPr.png

This was solved yesterday and discussed in Whats-the-problem-with-updates.

It's good practice to read all previous threads before posting a new one.

Short link

did that-still wont work-damn game is pissing me off-I log in my messages and freinds list wont load they just say connecting-and my crews wont show up on my tanks they only show 1 person per crew

Short link

Wow, that sounds like a F'd up problem.  I would try uninstalling, reboot computer then reinstall latest XVM exe file then  reboot again and hopefully that works...  If not then you need to start a new topic here with that problem you already described.  Hopefully you dont have some corript files in WOT...  Good luck!!

Short link

Have you though about posting your XVM & Python log so people can see what is happening.

sorry I am not sure how to do that could you give an old guy some info on doing so? thanks

Short link