Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Gorkde

Where to find info on minimal parameters "flags" etc.

I cant find any resource on the detailed config file contents.

For example I need to know what this line does:

"flags": [ "ally", "enemy", "squadman", "teamKiller", "spotted", "alive" ],

Are the flags AND requirements or OR requirements or what?

Or where can I find info on the "?" parameter in such code:

"format": "<font size='{{battletype?8|{{squad?8|0}}}}' color='{{squad?{{.minimap.labelsData.colors.txt.{{sys-color-key}}}}|{{tk?{{.minimap.labelsData.colors.txt.{{sys-color-key}}}}|#BFBFBF}}}}'><i>{{name}}</i></font>"

I know what the ? does in this case I think, but is there some kind of info page?

Edited by Gorkde

Short link

{{condition?value1|value2}}

If the condition is met, then the value1 is returned. Otherwise, the value2 is returned.

As for the first question, go to res_mods/mods/shared_resources/xvm/doc/extra-field.txt

Edited by konrad509

Short link

{{condition?value1|value2}}

If the condition is met, then the value1 is returned. Otherwise, the value2 is returned.

For macros such as {{battletype?}} and {{squad?}}, you are first testing to see if there is a value, before going on to do A or B (not sure if I'm using the correct/best terms).

If you go to texts.xc, you will see that only certain battletypes will return a value -- e.g. training, company, tournament, clan, but not regular, tutorial, sandbox.

So the macro {{battletype?ResultA|ResultB}} will give you ResultA for training, company, tournament, and clan etc battletypes, and ResultB for the battletypes that have no values.

Another example: "alpha": "{{xvm-user?60|0}}" (something I was experimenting with recently).

In texts.xc, "xvmuser" has values for "on" and "off", and is only null for "none".

Thus, "alpha": "{{xvm-user?60|0}}" gives you 60 alpha if the player has XVM stats enabled, and also if the player has XVM stats disabled.

It only gives you 0 alpha if the player is not even an XVM user in the first place.

----- ----- -----

My own question: what do the "mouseEvents" under "damageLog" and "lastHit" in battleLabelsTemplates.xc do?

Also see https://koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/36347-moving-damage-log-with-mouse/

Edited by scyorkie

Short link

For macros such as {{battletype?}} and {{squad?}}, you are first testing to see if there is a value

Yes, you're right. I just explained the case with conditions.

Edited by konrad509

Short link

Also macro formating is descripted in res_mods/mods/shared_resources/xvm/doc/readme-en.txt

Short link