Korean Random

To begin with, I want to say that up to 2 months ago, I did not have the problem before, every time the update worked perfectly.
Now that on all the websites where you check your WN8, I show that I have 1723 WN8 in the game I have 1588. Every time I update my statistics, I increase my WN8 by about 3, 4. But there is a difference of +100.
I want to mention that I have uninstalled the modpack, and I installed it back, so did the game (I thought it was a bug somewhere) but in vain.
Does anyone have any idea what to do?

Short link

Hello! after changes XVM to new scale all tank I did not have the problem before wit show my wn8 rating in game. Now I have all time old wn8 rating in game.

Every time I update my statistics and new WN8 rating is not change , all time stile old. In all World of tanks Internet site show WN8 rating( wotlife.com. wotlabs, noobmeter) im see new My wn8 rating, so why not have update in XVM servers? Does anyone have any idea what to do? Can someone with xvm team help? Im play in EU server , my nik is saintseiya

Short link

i said it already xvm uses old expected tank values, they havent updated new values , so xvm shows lower values than websites

Short link

Same problem for me. Would really like to have that updated.

Found this thread because I wanted to report this bug as well.

Ingame I got 593 but I should have 670 by now. That's way a difference!

My Friend has ingame 323 or so and on Wotlife 307 so he got even more in game but that might be related to him playing a bit worse the last days.

So anything is fishy here.

Edited by Gorkde

Short link

i try change expected tank values link in: ....World_of_Tanks\res_mods\mods\packages\xvm_main\python\vehinfo_wn8.py 

line 30:

'code'

""" XVM (c) www.modxvm.com 2013-2017 """

# PUBLIC

def getWN8ExpectedData(vehCD):
    global _wn8ExpectedData
    if _wn8ExpectedData is None:
        _wn8ExpectedData = _load()
    return _wn8ExpectedData.get(str(vehCD), None)

def init():
    global _wn8ExpectedData
    if _wn8ExpectedData is None:
        _wn8ExpectedData = _load()

# PRIVATE

from pprint import pprint
import traceback

import BigWorld

import simplejson

from logger import *
from loadurl import loadUrl

__WN8_EXPECTED_DATA_URL = 'http://stat.modxvm.com/wn8.json'

_wn8ExpectedData = None

but not work :( ...can help?

Short link

u can replace the url with: http://www.wnefficiency.net/exp/expected_tank_values_latest.json

but doesnt update your overall WN8.

still waiting

thanks

anyhow, is it possible for XVM to show the stats from:  http://www.wotstats.org/statswhich is updated, instead of XVM which is not?

just as a temporary fix? can a file be edited in order to show the updated values from wotstats? if so, which one?

thanks a bunch

Short link

Still no answer from any developer. Pls say something about the future xvm esp. the expected tank values. The situation at the moment isnt satisfying

Short link

"While we can not orient in terms, there is a possibility that we will not use it. Now we need to explore the options.

There are significant problems with this version of the table. Many of the values ​​in it were filled in by the developers of the table (not by the XVM developers) manually (ie, distorted), rather than assembled based on real data. Because of this, the ratings calculated on the basis of the v.30 table are in fact incorrect, and the sites should be rolled back and fixed on the 29.1 used in the XVM at the moment.

So now it takes some time to solve the problem with updating the expected values ​​table."

there is no answer, dont they have any estimation or  whats the current situation? when we can expect new values?    they cant use forever v29.1 because those are already outdated many months ago.

Short link

Agreed. Definetly ist the v29.1 really outdated. So it is time for a solution. Many tanks are nor correct at the moment

Short link