Korean Random
smo48

Suggestion: display player's current playing tank stats in the battle

Show the tank's stats in the battle  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi,

Right now the XVM mode shows the general stats of the player in all the battles.  I feel this is not quite fair!

Most players have bad stats in some tanks and great stats in other tanks.  

What I am suggesting is that instead of showing the overall stats of the player among ALL tanks he played, it will be more efficient and informative if the XVM shows the stats of the player in the current tank he is playing with.

in this case, everyone will know how REALLY good/bad the player in this current tank.

Tell us what do you think in the attached poll.

Short link

It already is possible, if you so wish. See macros.txt > statistic macros > middle of that table [screenshot here]

thank you, 

Would you please tell what should I do to make it the default instead of the overall stats? 

Short link

Where do you want it shown?

(I don't know if you will find it all that useful since per-tank stats = smaller sample size, and not as good a gauge of performance as overall stats.)

Short link

Where do you want it shown?

in the battle ...

(I don't know if you will find it all that useful since per-tank stats = smaller sample size, and not as good a gauge of performance as overall stats.)

You are right, but personally, I do not care if a player has overall bad or good stats.  What I do care about is how good or bad he is in the current tank he plays with.

Some players have overall bad stats because they played 10k games without skills and without good knowledge, but the same players have a great stats in some tanks that they are familiar with and play it frequently.  For instance, I know a player he has 44% overall stats due to his bad start in the game (about 9k games with average damage per battle of 200), but in the latest 2k games he play very nice and professionally and his average damage per battle is between 2.5k and 5k with some tanks but yet his overall stats is still 45%

This is why I believe the stats of a player that shown in the battle shouldn't be about the overall, it should be about the current tank.  I believe it more logical and more informative.

Short link

Hey there.

It would be even better for XVM to display not the overall but only the last 1000 battles of the players

That's cause for example a player may have lets say 800 wn8 in 6000 overall battles but at the next 1000 he learns the game better and performs way better than his previous perfrmances

My case is like that as i have nearly 1400wn8 overall but my last 1000 battles are nearly 2000wn8

in that case it would more usefull for me at least to have that info in battle and know on whom can i trust that i will have help or who is my enemy for real and what his level is.

Just a suggestion that i find much more usefull than the overall display of wn8.

I would love to see some feedback and other players thoughts about it

cheers!

Short link