Korean Random

I'm hoping that there is a way to display a comparison of the Win8 totals for both teams like the default shows the hit point comparison. If so, I'd appreciate being shown how to activate it. Thanks! 

Short link

You want to display players' WN8 rating like the HP bars are?

post-30086-0-15870800-1493895088_thumb.jpg

Edited by konrad509

Short link

I think he means the total WN8 or average WN8 for both teams.  I've seen others ask about this before on other forums.

If one team's average WN8 is 20% higher than the other team average WN8, the team with the higher average WN8 wins 90-95% of the time based on the analysis of a few thousand pub battles.

Short link

I think he means the total WN8 or average WN8 for both teams.  I've seen others ask about this before on other forums.

If one team's average WN8 is 20% higher than the other team average WN8, the team with the higher average WN8 wins 90-95% of the time based on the analysis of a few thousand pub battles.

Exactly... in the top center of the photo Knorad509 provided you can see the hit point comparison, 14240<14480. I'd like to replace that with a comparison of the Win8 totals for each side... or the average would work as well.  

Has it been done? Can it be done?

Thanks...

Edited by Grey_Mouser

Short link