Korean Random
speckle

Chances of win disappeared?

maybe because existing formula calculates wrong results with new matchmaker and needs to be remade (just my supposition)

The old formula was only somewhat accurate int he 40%-60% chance to win chance.  Anything outside of that was way off based on an analysis of several thousand battles of WN8 "average" players, their XVM chance to win,and the actual results.

better you stop to develop thsi shit wincance

it says absolutly nothing!

if you have a bad winchance, the Team start to do nothing and make the opponent even stronger.

is this what you want sirmax?

srsly, IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?

listen, all waht this shit winchance is doing is to push the opponents stats.

you should know this.

winchance is shit , winchance is nothing,

SO STOP THIS SHIT WINCHANCE DEVELOP!!!!

When you have a low win chance, often the enemy team will get bold and aggressive and make mistakes.  If you capitalize on that you can win.  

Without win chance, you can just look at player stats on the teams and determine how difficult it will be to win.

Short link

when i have low winchance, there's always an idiot posting it in the Chat.... and guess what i am doing... I LEAVE the battle, why?  the plyer that posted it in chat has no effort to win thsi battle.

and belive me, i don't wanna waste my time with idiots in my Team that REALLY think winchance is 100% right.

you better watch my replay

http://wotreplays.com/site/2829421#pilsen-golfertv-t110e5

1 idiot posted it in chat, and my platoonmate said it in teamspeak... that make 2 believers.

SO I LEFT the match.... you think now it was UC ? NO!!! it was my TIME... (i won 5 min for another battle but this battle was lost)

how sad /kappa

nother example:

if you join match after match and you see all winchances are below 50%, guess how the players feel if many of the games were lost be4. they are mad!

so  this players get pissed off and they do only shit in this match.

i have so many examples about this shit...

but you know that already...

and yes, losing 86% winchance is what you posted be4.

Edited by Golfer

Short link

when i have low winchance, there's always an idiot posting it in the Chat.... and guess what i am doing... I LEAVE the battle, why?  the plyer that posted it in chat has no effort to win thsi battle.

and belive me, i don't wanna waste my time with idiots in my Team that REALLY think winchance is 100% right.

thats not true even someone post something like that he can still try to win

if you have a bad winchance, the Team start to do nothing and make the opponent even stronger.

not true, red players dont even know what those stats are or dont have  xvm at all.

Short link

@Andyss

let me explain with winchance formula that Begins with 5%and Ends with 95%.

97% of the Players are idiots and they really believe in winchane. I know that! The winchance formula is always right.

and next time i'll use this formula for LOTTERY. There's 99% Chance to win it.

and i'm sure you had idiots in your Team posting winchane in Chat.... OH wait!!!!! maybe you were sometimes sad about low winchance and ragequitted the match

I'm 109% (winchanceformula) sure you felt sometimes sad.

but for now..... i go to the lottery and use the wincahnce formula.... today is my day... 138% winchance to win.

and tomorrow i'l cure world Cancer with the winchance. (the winchance told me i can cure it with a Chance of 18752%)

EDIT: there's a winchance of 1% i didn't answered your post

Edited by Golfer
  • Downvote 1

Short link

Bring back XVM. I get defensive and also load gold when my Chance to Win gets under 40%. In real battles, both sides have intel which suggests how they should improve their chances of winning.

Short link

so, nothing or 

listen, all waht this shit winchance is doing is to push the opponents stats.

so, don't use it and push you stat up :)

SO STOP THIS SHIT WINCHANCE DEVELOP!!!!

there alternatives to XVM providing winchance. for now marketed as best XVM feature without heavy  load on PC... guess what happen if XVM stop develop winchance?

and how exactly you different from him? he still try to carry game?

and who really think winchance is 100% right?

if you join match after match and you see all winchances are below 50%, guess how the players feel if many of the games were lost be4. they are mad!

and if they lost without knowing winchances they all happy?

in 100 games you likely will see at least 6 win (or lost)  games in the row, so , folks  who get mad of long chain of unfortunate events should just learn math.

Short link

i don't have this shit activated in battle, you better teach the idiots that belive in winchance, that's all.  the formaula is just SHIT. the People that use it are just dumb to use brain, but what ever... this shit will be back cause the developer give a shit about it.

so i'll continue to leave/drawn/Crash my tank ASAP if there's an idiot that Posts winchance in battlechat.

and i hope you all will post this shit in battlechat too... i have Slots left on my blacklist.

i'm done

Edited by Golfer
  • Downvote 1

Short link

so i'll continue to leave/drawn/Crash my tank ASAP if there's an idiot that Posts winchance in battlechat.

most dumb behavior.. at least drive to nearest red attack route - you'll get killed fast. but will give a chance to green shoot while you cheeking out :)

Short link

most dumb behavior is posting wincance in Chat....

w8, the most dumbest behavior is to believe in winchance.

Short link

I checked the code and the win chance was changed so it uses something called Team strength, there are new macros available for this field but they are blank. I found the old win chance macros but they are also blank. So in the latest version this function is not working anymore.

Short link