Korean Random
speckle

Chances of win disappeared?

I join the question.

My Settings on the site look similar.

post-9111-0-18671300-1493342740_thumb.jpg

This is section from my battleLabelsTemplates.xc

post-9111-0-56007000-1493342394_thumb.jpg

Stroke "format" is written as in the old version. So winChances look more laconic and convenient for me. It`s not wrong,  macros, it seems like, has not changed?

Before the patch 9.18 worked fine. Now - winChances in a battle is absent. (

Edited by Omar_99
  • Upvote 2

Short link

nobody knows yet what does it mean, we're waiting for developers answer

Edited by demon2597

Short link

´nice I found this thread was already wondering is my config out of date. maybe someone could give some light for us?

Short link

Готовим некоторые доработки и выкатим более гибкое решение на py_macro, в том числе позволяющее использовать привычный старый вариант отображения.

I'm also interested by a proper translation of that message (especially the last part about py_macro), because Google and Bing translators did a poor job :(

Short link

Google Translate, it is a wonderful thing...

We are preparing some fine-tuning and will roll out a more flexible solution to py_macro, including permitting the use of the familiar old version of the display.

• Upvote 1

Short link

We prepare some improvements and will publish a more flexible solution by py_macro, including that allows to use the familiar old version of the display.

• Upvote 1

Short link

Google Translate, it is a wonderful thing...

We are preparing some fine-tuning and will roll out a more flexible solution to py_macro, including permitting the use of the familiar old version of the display.

SRQ -- you crack me up

• Upvote 1

Short link

We prepare some improvements and will publish a more flexible solution by py_macro, including that allows to use the familiar old version of the display.

2 translations, 2 different meanings about the py_macro part, and the last part is still unclear (what is the "familiar old version of the display" supposed to be?). I guess Vlad's translation is the most correct, and Google's translation is crappy as usual...

Well, thanks anyway, I guess we'll just have to wait for related commits to understand what all that mean.

Short link

2 translations, 2 different meanings about the py_macro part, and the last part is still unclear (what is the "familiar old version of the display" supposed to be?). I guess Vlad's translation is the most correct, and Google's translation is crappy as usual...

Well, thanks anyway, I guess we'll just have to wait for related commits to understand what all that mean.

Let's see, hmmm.... they are both saying the same thing so no need to slam google translate.  The old version is, well the only % based version of the who will win prediction.  

Short link

I guess it means that some new display of the calculation results will take place, something like teams strengths, but the old variant with % will be also available

Edited by demon2597
  • Upvote 1

Short link

why it had to be removed before new system is up?

maybe because existing formula calculates wrong results with new matchmaker and needs to be remade (just my supposition)

Edited by demon2597
  • Upvote 1

Short link

maybe because existing formula calculates wrong results with new matchmaker and needs to be remade (just my supposition)

Yes, this is the one of the main reasons why we cut it without advance notice.

• Upvote 2

Short link

better you stop to develop thsi shit wincance

it says absolutly nothing!

if you have a bad winchance, the Team start to do nothing and make the opponent even stronger.

is this what you want sirmax?

srsly, IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?

listen, all waht this shit winchance is doing is to push the opponents stats.

you should know this.

winchance is shit , winchance is nothing,

SO STOP THIS SHIT WINCHANCE DEVELOP!!!!

• Downvote 3

Short link