Korean Random
Tinsmith

[XVM] Services not active - can't see statistics

Hello there,

I can't see the statistics during the game and I can see the notification, that services are not active.

Followed instruction: https://koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/14190-xvm-activation-how-to-enable-xvm-network-services-statistics-commentsgroups-for-confacts-winchanses-etc/

Answer might be on a screenshot - is this because I'm in the queue?

If you need further informations/attachments, just tell me so.

post-44171-0-78478800-1492615146_thumb.png

configs.rar

xvm.log

Short link

I also have a problem with XVM not being active. I have reactivated it on the website and it says I have more than 13 days left, but it doesnt update in WoT. I have restarted 6 times and every time it says I only have hours left and I see no statistics in game.

Short link

www.modxvm.com

XVM 6.5.7 (7261)

Сетевые сервисы недоступны.  подробнее

HTTP Error: [500] Server Error. Response: Error 500

HTTP ERROR: 500

Problem accessing /4.0/getToken/26c072a9-****-****-****-********6a5b/16320434. Reason:

com.mongodb.MongoException$Network: Exception opening the socket

Powered by Jetty://

+1

Short link

Read this

That doesn't help me. I don't have an error message when I login to WoT. It comes up that XVM is active but only with a few hours left, even tho it should be 13 days. So no error like in that link.

Short link

Hello there,

I can't see the statistics during the game and I can see the notification, that services are not active.

Followed instruction: https://koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/14190-xvm-activation-how-to-enable-xvm-network-services-statistics-commentsgroups-for-confacts-winchanses-etc/

Answer might be on a screenshot - is this because I'm in the queue?

If you need further informations/attachments, just tell me so.

I also get the # { reasons } when I go to click on "Activate Services."  I do not have any xvm stats in game.  My game notification center has an XVM notification that says "Network Services Inactive. enable"  Clicking on enable goes to the XVM website where I get # { reasons } when I go to click "Activate Services".

Short link

I also get the # { reasons } when I go to click on "Activate Services."  I do not have any xvm stats in game.  My game notification center has an XVM notification that says "Network Services Inactive. enable"  Clicking on enable goes to the XVM website where I get # { reasons } when I go to click "Activate Services".

Try to run "ipconfig /flushdns" in the command line and check again

Short link

Try to run "ipconfig /flushdns" in the command line and check again

I ran the command but it did not fix my issue.  Update Statistics became available but not Activate Services.  The link is not lit and I still get when I hover over it.  I tried both Firefox and Chrome so I don't think it's a browser issue.

It's not a huge issue for me though.  I really only use XVM for the hangar mods (the non-elite filter and the tank statistics) and for some gui changes in battle (I change the font size on the mini map and I prefer the cleaner looking hit log over WOTs glowing fonts.) 

Of note I really like that XVM now colors your damage based on the WN8.  This is an awesome feature.

Short link

Just to let you know...  I was playing playing tanks and accidentally exited because I clicked exit while trying to switch back to full screen  (mine seems to go to windowed randomly when I alt-tab).  When I logged back in I had the XVM stats.   I went back to the XVM website but I still had the # { reasons } when I go to click "Activate Services".

When I finished playing for the night, I checked the XVM website again.  The # { reasons } was gone and "Activate Services" was lit.

Problem solved for me :)

Edited by AstraNme

Short link

Someone still with troubles?

I seem to have the same problem with AstraNme. The "Active service" function is not available for me. When I move my mouse cursor on it, it shows "#{reason}". I don't have any notification in game though. However I believe my service is activated before the 9.18 update.

Short link

Hello, same issu here, since yesterday.
Im on EU server (french player).
don't find xvm.log too

23tr4gy.jpg

Edited by Beathnic

Short link

Please attach xvm.log

Hello, same issu here, since yesterday.

Im on EU server (french player).

don't find xvm.log too

23tr4gy.jpg

Yeah ok got it now  , it was the version of xvm .

I am on the EU sever and I used the XVM-6.5.7.EXE installer and now works .

Also XVM log file found in worldoftanks folder as xvm.log

Short link