Korean Random
ribbed

Проект Wwise для 0.9.17.1

@ribbed,

Thank you for the project zip file, but all of the "notes" in the project files are in russian. can you please post one in an english version?

Also, technical question.

I know that you use the languages in wwise to specify which languages are spoken in the game. Is it possible to make a mod that will occupy an unused language in wwise and the game, and add it in main_sound_modes.xml? So then the user in game can specify to use the crew sound mod or not by selecting the language for it.

my guess is that it would not work since the event id's are different, but i can still ask :)

Short link

That will not work because google translator only allows up to 5000 characters.

the project xml files with the russian comments are over 5000 characters, and are spread out throughout different xml nodes.

Short link

That will not work because google translator only allows up to 5000 characters.

the project xml files with the russian comments are over 5000 characters, and are spread out throughout different xml nodes.

So, what a problem? Split xml into several pieces.

• Downvote 1

Short link

some of the xml files are several thousand lines long. Would you like to copy and paste over 30 times for one file out of 20?

Again, nothing against posting and releasing the source files, but if they are going to release this in English like the guide, they need to release the whole project in English as well :)

Short link

@ribbed,

Thank you for the project zip file, but all of the "notes" in the project files are in russian. can you please post one in an english version?

Sorry, unfortunately that's not gonna happen. The project is taken directly from the Audio dev team, they're all Russian-speaking, so the chances for me to persuade them to keep notes in English for the sake of mod making, are very-very slim. :)

Short link