Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
plkJaqenHghar

Carousel Filters - Blank Window

Hello,

after updating to "latest nightly" ( 7141 and 7143 ) I'm getting blank window for carousel filters. Only "button" visible is at the bottom and it's probably "reset filters" button, but with no labels/writing. Tried it with just clean XVM, nothing else, same result. Screenshot is made on my "config". In nightly 7139 it works fine. 

'Screenshot'

2017_02_09_124918.png
  • Upvote 1

Short link

Hello,

after updating to "latest nightly" ( 7141 and 7143 ) I'm getting blank window for carousel filters. Only "button" visible is at the bottom and it's probably "reset filters" button, but with no labels/writing. Tried it with just clean XVM, nothing else, same result. Screenshot is made on my "config". In nightly 7139 it works fine. 

'Screenshot'

2017_02_09_124918.png

Please note that this section of the forum is for issues and questions about the latest stable build only. Anything about nightly builds should be addressed in this section (plus you'll get a response faster there anyways)

Edited by Andrew05
  • Upvote 1

Short link

1. I have the same issue as plkJaqenHghar with 7143. I've reverted to 7133.

2. I've always posted issues about nightly builds in this section because I don't understand Russian. Response time doesn't matter to me, so long as the devs receive my posts at the end of the day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Short link

Please note that this section of the forum is for issues and questions about the latest stable build only. Anything about nightly builds should be addressed in this section (plus you'll get a response faster there anyways)

Alrighty, will try to post in that section in the future. I just always prefered this one since it's "English" and I saw nothing like "XVM Stable only" / "XVM Nightly only" portions of forum. I thought "development" was for people creating python scripts and all those goodies for XVM. Sirmax and other people are browsing through here anyways, so info gets shared, hopefully. :-)

fix 7159

Lovely, I was just about to download it. Thank you. :-)

Edited by plkJaqenHghar

Short link