Korean Random
ktulho

Прицел (без сведения) средствами XVM

10 часов назад, ktulho сказал:

@StranikS_Scan если есть идеи, как это назвать кратко и понятно, то поменяю описание.

Дык замени на вероятность :Default:

from math import erfc

armorRatio = float(penetrationArmor) / piercingPower
piercingChance = 1.0 if armorRatio < 0.75 else 0.5 * erfc(8.485281374238576 * (armorRatio - 1)) if armorRatio <= 1.25 else 0.0

Edited by StranikS_Scan

Short link
В 17.12.2018 в 11:56, leeuniverse сказал:

stuff.

you are ignoring the fact that the contour would be visible through walls and objects, while the sphere/arrow isn't. doing it the way you want would result in an "on demand, single target" X-Ray cheat. no matter which server you are on it would be illegal. and please stop saying i'm lying; i'm just point out what the game rules say.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Short link
1 час назад, StranikS_Scan сказал:

Дык замени на вероятность :Default:

А надо ли?

В 19.04.2018 в 22:28, sech_92 сказал:

После месяца обкатки хочу сказать, что вполне можно считать линейно без всей заумной математики.

Напомню, речь о piercingPercent из chancePenetration.py

Edited by ktulho

Short link
6 часов назад, ktulho сказал:

А надо ли?

Надо, потому что если взять кривую шанса, то она плохо заменяется линейной функцией, я почему знаю, так как пилю эти вычислители в своих модах. И когда меняешь, правишь этот расчет шансов, в игре это становится заметно.

Short link
3 часа назад, ktulho сказал:

@StranikS_Scan можешь показать графики этих функций, если не сложно? Никогда в это не вникал.

Значит смотри:

- вот твоя формула

piercingChance = max(0, min(1.0, (piercingPower / penetrationArmor - 0.75) * 2)) if penetrationArmor > 0.0 else 1.0, график это зависимости вот

7YXMomWYRSuNEUzRsOGaCg.png7YXMomWYRSuNEUzRsOGaCg.png.70c1f8da8d237e2d781f79359dc805b6.png

- а вот сравнение этой формулы с функцией шансов

from math import erfc

armorRatio = float(penetrationArmor) / piercingPower
piercingChance = 1.0 if armorRatio < 0.75 else 0.5 * erfc(8.485281374238576 * (armorRatio - 1)) if armorRatio <= 1.25 else 0.0

SRfd-S-xTDqg2WJoRJr8Xg.pngSRfd-S-xTDqg2WJoRJr8Xg.thumb.png.e1018e807645fb01304922a32857dc8e.png

Например, при отношении Броня/Пробитие = 1.1 линейная формула покажет шанс 0.3, в то время как в реальности он всего 0.115. Т.е. завышает шансы, когда они низкие и занижает их когда они высокие.

ЗЫ: Кстати если нужно, есть еще цифры вероятности пробития, для зеленого, желтого и красного маркера ВГ.

Edited by StranikS_Scan
  • Upvote 2

Short link
On 12/17/2018 at 11:21 AM, ktulho said:

@leeuniverse  Let's see again. I can change the color of the contour. But the contour will be displayed only when you hover on the center marker technique, even if the technique is captured in an auto - aim ( Auto-Aim ). 

image.thumb.png.55451cbfa099c40a9c7db44ceae66a36.png 

image.thumb.png.7236dceec4eded8e154e5e7ab0033ea1.png

Do you want it that way?

Hi, thanks for responding and trying to help....

So the way you've indicated you can make the mod work obviously wouldn't be fully complete like I'm wanting.

Is it possible for you to make the mod work like the current mods work like in my screenshots?

vMWNzyv.png

As you can see by the picture on the Right the Red Circle Auto-Aim mod REMAINS on the tank even when the Center Reticle is not on the tank.

This is the same thing I want, but instead of the red circle, for example, to have instead the tank outline be a different color.

Now, this should be able to be done, because as you know there was an illegal mod that did this, but the "illegal" part of the mod was different functioning, things like seeing the outline behind a Rock, and something else that I can't remember atm what the illegal stuff was.  I of course only used the LEGAL part of the mod, which is just the simple tank outline color change when auto-aimed.  This part of the mod was legal.

BTW, I would like to point out that I used to develop a Mod Pack for the game, as you can see in my Signature.

My mod pack was actually the very first mod pack that was officially approved by Wargaming North America, that they physically went through and tested, and at the time that occurred, I DID have that auto-aim tank outline color change mod in the mod pack, but again I only used that legal part.

Anyway, so this is what I'm looking for if you're able.  But I'm willing to take other ideas if you have any of what you might be able to do?

Now, if it's a coding issue and you don't know how to make it work, okay, I'm fine with other ideas.

Like maybe we could do your suggestion and then we figure out some other thing to add an "external" mod indicator that's a little better as part of it, or something?

My big issues with the current two mods is the Red Circle covers up the tank, so not as easy to see the tank for shooting it, and the OTM Arrow is hard to see especially when in Zoom.

Also, like I previously mentioned, I might have that old illegal/legal mod in my archives, or maybe you're part of that one Russian forum on the internet that is big in coding WOT mods, some of which are illegal?  Of course, if I can find it, it might be obfuscated, but I don't know if you have ways of getting at the code to find the code you need to code the legal modification I'm wanting?

Thoughts?

-------

Привет, спасибо, что откликнулся и пытался помочь ....

Таким образом, способ, которым вы указали, вы можете заставить мод работать, очевидно, не будет полностью завершен, как я хочу.

Возможно ли, чтобы мод работал так же, как текущие моды, как на моих скриншотах?

Как вы можете видеть на картинке справа, мод автоматического наведения красного круга ОСТАЕТСЯ на танке, даже если центральная сетка не на танке.

Это то же самое, что я хочу, но вместо красного круга, например, чтобы контур танка был другого цвета.

Теперь, это должно быть в состоянии сделать, потому что, как вы знаете, был нелегальный мод, который делал это, но «нелегальной» частью мода было другое функционирование, такие как просмотр контура позади Рока, и что-то еще, что я не могу вспомнить, что это за нелегальные вещи. Я, конечно, использовал только ЮРИДИЧЕСКУЮ часть мода, которая представляет собой простое изменение цвета контура танка при автоматическом наведении. Эта часть мода была легальной.

Кстати, я хотел бы отметить, что я использовал для разработки Mod Pack для игры, как вы можете видеть в моей подписи.

Мой пакет модов был фактически самым первым пакетом модов, который был официально одобрен Wargaming North America, который они физически прошли и протестировали, и в то время, когда это произошло, у меня ДЕЙСТВИТЕЛЬНО был мод с автоматическим изменением цвета контура танка в пакете модов , но опять же я использовал только юридическую часть.

Во всяком случае, это то, что я ищу, если вы можете. Но я готов принять другие идеи, если у вас есть что-то, что вы могли бы сделать?

Теперь, если это проблема кодирования, и вы не знаете, как заставить это работать, хорошо, я в порядке с другими идеями.

Как, может быть, мы могли бы сделать ваше предложение, а затем мы придумали что-то еще, чтобы добавить «внешний» мод-индикатор, который немного лучше, или что-то в этом роде?

Мои большие проблемы с текущими двумя модами - красный круг, закрывающий танк, поэтому не так легко увидеть танк для его стрельбы, а стрелку OTM трудно увидеть, особенно в Zoom.

Кроме того, как я упоминал ранее, у меня может быть этот старый нелегальный / легальный мод в моих архивах, или, может быть, вы являетесь частью этого единственного русского форума в Интернете, который широко использует кодирование модов WOT, некоторые из которых являются нелегальными? Конечно, если я смогу найти его, это может быть запутано, но я не знаю, есть ли у вас способы получить код, чтобы найти код, необходимый для кодирования юридической модификации, которую я хочу?

Мысли?

Edited by leeuniverse
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Short link
18 hours ago, Kaeptn said:

you are ignoring the fact that the contour would be visible through walls and objects, while the sphere/arrow isn't. doing it the way you want would result in an "on demand, single target" X-Ray cheat. no matter which server you are on it would be illegal. and please stop saying i'm lying; i'm just point out what the game rules say.  

1. Yes, I do remember that the "X-Ray" is one of the "illegal" functions of that old mod (like I mentioned above also), and I'm NOT asking for that.

That original mod had a SETTING in which you could disable the X-Ray, thus the auto-aim outline was LEGAL working the same way auto-aim and the center reticle currently does when behind objects.

2. What I'm asking for is what I've stated.  As you can see from my picture below, like you've stated the auto-aim mods do not show behind objects.

However, you will also note from my picture that the auto-aim mods DO still show even when the center reticle is not aiming at the tank when auto-aim is activated on the tank.

Yes, it doesn't show the outline X-Raying the object, but I'm not wanting that.  I am wanting exactly what I've stated, the LEGAL version of the mod.

Again, the illegal mod had a setting in which you could disable the X-Ray.  And that outline, even when Auto-Aim was on the tank, would work exactly the same as the outline currently does in the game when mousing over the tank or away from it and the tank is behind an object.

To be clear what I'm saying, is just like in my pictures below, the Auto-Aim Outline color will ONLY show what is actually "not" behind the object.

I'm wanting the tank outline color to work NO DIFFERENT.... I'm not wanting the "X-Ray" feature, which I already know is illegal.

3. The issue was that you were misrepresenting (aka lying) about my position, over and over.  I didn't want the Illegal mod PERIOD, yet you kept claiming I was wanting it, and you were stating capabilities/functions contrary to what I was actually asking for.  That's it, end of story.

SrX6Rnl.png

• Downvote 1

Short link
2 часа назад, leeuniverse сказал:

1. Yes, I do remember that the "X-Ray" is one of the "illegal" functions of that old mod (like I mentioned above also), and I'm NOT asking for that.

That original mod had a SETTING in which you could disable the X-Ray, thus the auto-aim outline was LEGAL working the same way auto-aim and the center reticle currently does when behind objects.

sorry, wrong. edgeDetect showed the outline in a different color for the autoaimed tank and it was visible without aiming at him with the corsshair. an outline in such a forum is not legal considering the current game rules. since a) you referred to this mods function and b) a recolored outline only when aiming would defeat the purpose of a visual indicator and thus make no sense i've made my statement. 

anyways, i'm tired of discussing this any further. good luck.

• Upvote 2

Short link
7 часов назад, bes1 сказал:

Как прописать chancePenetration.py

Что и куда поставить ,чтоб заработало

Вы уже пробовали что-нибудь прописать? Если пробовали, то напишите, что и куда прописывали.

Edited by ktulho

Short link
2 часа назад, ktulho сказал:

Вы уже пробовали что-нибудь прописать? Если пробовали, то напишите, что и куда прописывали.

сделал так в battleLabels прописал

$ {"battleLabelSight.xc": "def.piercingChance"},

Затем в battleLabelSight.xc добавил и в battleLabelsTemplates.xc прописывал

"piercingChance": {
      "enabled": true,
      "flags": [ "alive" ],
      "updateEvent": "PY(ON_CALC_ARMOR), PY(ON_CAMERA_MODE)",
      "x": 0,
      "y": "{{py:sight.cameraMode=arc?-49|{{py:sight.cameraMode=sn?39|44}}}}",
      "width": 100,
      "height": 26,
      // "borderColor": "0xFF0000", //!!!
      "screenHAlign": "center",
      "screenVAlign": "center",
      "alpha" : 100,
      "shadow": { "distance": 1, "angle": 90, "alpha": 90, "blur": 5, "strength": 3 },
      "textFormat": { "align": "center", "valign": "center" },
      "format": "<font color='{{py:sight.c_piercingChance}}' size='16'>{{py:sight.piercingActual}} {{py:sight.piercingActual?/|}} {{py:sight.armorActual}}</font>"
    }, 

Short link
1 час назад, bes1 сказал:

сделал так

вот это не ошибка разве?

<font color='{{py:sight.c_piercingChance}}' size='16'>{{py:sight.piercingActual}} {{py:sight.piercingActual?/|}} {{py:sight.armorActual}}</font>

Может так?

<font color='{{py:sight.c_piercingChance}}' size='16'>{{py:sight.piercingActual}}/ {{py:sight.armorActual}}</font>

просто текущее пробитие/броня,цвет шанса.

Short link
6 часов назад, Slava7572 сказал:

<font color='{{py:sight.c_piercingChance}}' size='16'>{{py:sight.piercingActual}}/ {{py:sight.armorActual}}</font>

Так постоянно будет отображаться символ "/". Можно написать так:

<font color='{{py:sight.c_piercingChance}}' size='16'>{{py:sight.piercingActual~/}}{{py:sight.armorActual}}</font>

Short link
13 hours ago, Kaeptn said:

sorry, wrong. edgeDetect showed the outline in a different color for the autoaimed tank and it was visible without aiming at him with the corsshair. an outline in such a forum is not legal considering the current game rules. since a) you referred to this mods function and b) a recolored outline only when aiming would defeat the purpose of a visual indicator and thus make no sense i've made my statement. 

anyways, i'm tired of discussing this any further. good luck.

1. Yes, I know it showed a different color for the Outline when auto-aim was on the tank.  That is what I'm asking for.

2. Yes, I know it was visible when the center reticle wasn't aiming at the tank, but this is ZERO different from the Circle and Arrow mods, they also are visible when the center reticle is not aiming at the tank.

3. Yes, it is legal...  If the current mods can be legal so can a tank outline color change.  It is, after all, a VISUAL COLOR change (aka skin), not changing any "game elements".

4. Again, I don't know which version I used of that mod which had (legal and illegal functions), but there WAS a setting in which you could disable the X-Ray when auto-aim was on the tank, so the X-Ray ONLY worked when the center reticle hovered over the tank in the open like it does currently in the game.

5. Yes, a recolored outline only when aim WOULD defeat the purpose, which is why I'm not asking for it.

Again, just asking for the outline to work the EXACT way the current XVM Circle and Arrow mods do, just with an outline color change instead.

Not asking for the illegal X-Ray aspects, and never have.  End of story...  (oh and btw, I actually couldn't stand the X-ray function, it was disorienting to me, so I was glad when I think he later added the ability to disable the illegal aspect of it, don't know how or otherwise, but I 100% know there was a setting at some point to enable/disable that, because I became happy using both the old Auto-Aim Indication + Snapping mod with Edge detect (only the auto-aim color change, disabled ALL other features of the mod) was absolutely wonderful..)

Thanks for the fun pointless banter... LOL  Take care yourself.  :)

Edited by leeuniverse
  • Downvote 1

Short link
6 минут назад, leeuniverse сказал:

2. Yes, I know it was visible when the center reticle wasn't aiming at the tank, but this is ZERO different from the Circle and Arrow mods, they also are visible when the center reticle is not aiming at the tank.

circle and arrows are not visible through walls and don't give away the tank/turret orientation, thats the difference. don't you get it? and it's not pointless banter if you ask for functions that violate the game rules in a script i am using.

Edited by Kaeptn
  • Upvote 1

Short link