Korean Random
ktulho

Прицел (без сведения) средствами XVM

having permanent  visible outline without aiming at a tank would be borderline cheating, even if it is just for the auto aim.

Short link
On 11/18/2018 at 2:47 AM, Kaeptn said:

having permanent  visible outline without aiming at a tank would be borderline cheating, even if it is just for the auto aim.

Hey, I must have misspoke...

What I mean is to simply have an "Outline" version when Auto-Aim is on the tank.

It would work no different than the two current mods.  When you're Auto-Aimed at a tank, you ARE in fact "aiming" at it.

Pretty please guys, this would be so much better than the current mods.

And no, it's NOT the "cheat".  It simply works like the current mods, which is legal.

Thanks

-----

Эй, я, должно быть, оговорился ...

Я имею в виду просто иметь версию «Outline», когда Auto-Aim находится на баке.

Он не будет отличаться от двух текущих модов. Когда вы в автоматическом прицеле в танке, вы на самом деле «нацеливаетесь» на него.

Довольно ребята, это было бы намного лучше, чем текущие моды.

И нет, это НЕ «чит». Он просто работает, как текущие моды, что является законным.

Спасибо

Short link

М-мм... Тогда, наверно, это стоит обратиться к скрипту, который меняет цвет очертания (был когда-то сделан для цветослепоты) и добавить условие "если выбран противник, на котором стоит захват цели" https://koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/41514-/

И то это потенциально может принести проблемы только из-за того, что выглядит "похоже" на запрещённое.

Short link
В 26.10.2018 в 21:33, Legended сказал:
В 26.10.2018 в 20:56, ktulho сказал:

@Legended попробуйте добавить параметр:

"flags": ["alive"]

Этот вариант не работает.

В 26.10.2018 в 21:06, HEKPOMAHT сказал:

допиши событие и используй макрос

"updateEvent": "ON_CURRENT_VEHICLE_DESTROYED, ..."
"alpha": "{{alive?100|0}}"

А этот вполне.

Спасибо всем.

Заменил "alpha": "{{alive?100|0}}" на "alpha": "{{my-alive?100|0}}", думаю так правильней будет.

Short link
On 11/14/2018 at 8:49 PM, ktulho said:

Насколько я понимаю, да.

Hi, thanks for responding.  However, this is not correct.

I'm wanting to simply have the Tank Outline be a different Color when Auto-Aim is Activated on the Tank.

This is 100% legal because it works the same way the current 2 mods do that you have here, they just mark the tank differently.

However, they are not as good because the Arrow you can't see it often, and the Color Circle covers up the tank.  A tank outline color change would be much better to see that auto-aim is activated on the tank.

Please help with this, thanks...

BTW, I see you made a Macro for other types of instances you can change the tank outline color.

https://koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/41514-/

This is what I'm looking for, but for the tank to be colored a different color when the tank is auto-aimed on.

BTW I don't want the gun over tank color to change, the red, I want that to stay the same.

But for only the color to change when auto-aim is on it.  Thanks

-----

Привет, спасибо, что ответили. Однако это неверно.

Я хочу, чтобы у Tank Outline был другой цвет, когда Auto-Aim активирован на танке.

Это 100% законно, потому что он работает так же, как и текущие 2 моды, которые у вас есть здесь, они просто помечают танк по-разному.

Тем не менее, они не так хороши, потому что Arrow вы не можете видеть это часто, и Color Circle закрывает резервуар. Изменение цвета контуров цистерн было бы намного лучше, чтобы увидеть, что автоматическая цель активирована на баке.

Пожалуйста, помогите с этим, спасибо ...

Кстати, я вижу, что вы сделали макрос для других типов экземпляров, вы можете изменить цвет контура цистерны.

https://koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/41514-/

Это то, что я ищу, но для того, чтобы танк был окрашен другим цветом, когда танк автоматически нацелен.

Кстати, я не хочу, чтобы пистолет над цветом танков изменился, красный, я хочу, чтобы он остался прежним.

Но только для изменения цвета, когда на него нацеливается авто-цель. Спасибо

Edited by leeuniverse

Short link

@leeuniverse, I understand what you are saying. When I had tried to use the auto-aim macro from Ktulho and use it in the over-target markers section instead, it did actually work but with two problems, ALL enemy tanks that were being auto-aimed by any allies were marked as auto aimed. Not just yours. As well, they would only update after their hit points changed. (I understand that you want the tank outlines vs my over-targets but that difference from a programming standpoint is not a big deal)

This has to do with the section of XVM it is being run from. For your idea (mine too) to work as it should, The section needed in XVM itself would need some major changes to accommodate such a macro. This is along the exact lines why some macros work in some sections but do not in other sections. 

Don't take my response as a final or expert answer, I just hoped to explain a little before you try to press for asking about it more.

Cheers!

Edited by SmashPuppet

Short link
On 11/29/2018 at 10:13 PM, Kaeptn said:

showing the outline of a tank without directly aiming at it is forbidden by wargaming.

I'm sorry, but you're not understanding what I'm asking.

I'm asking for the tank outline to be a different color WHEN "Auto-Aim" is on the tank.

Thus in fact, you ARE "aiming" at the tank.  Like I said, it works EXACTLY the same as the Arrow OTM and the Red Circle Around the tank when Auto-Aim is active on the tank, it's just using the tank outline as the indicator instead of an Arrow or Circle around the tank.

Thanks

----

Извините, но вы не понимаете, что я прошу.

Я прошу, чтобы контур резервуара был другого цвета, КОГДА «Автоцель» находится на танке.

Таким образом, на самом деле вы «нацеливаетесь» на танк. Как я уже сказал, он работает ТОЧНО так же, как стрелка OTM и красный круг вокруг бака, когда Auto-Aim активен на баке, он просто использует контур резервуара в качестве индикатора вместо стрелы или круга вокруг резервуара.

Спасибо

10 hours ago, SmashPuppet said:

@leeuniverse, I understand what you are saying. When I had tried to use the auto-aim macro from Ktulho and use it in the over-target markers section instead, it did actually work but with two problems, ALL enemy tanks that were being auto-aimed by any allies were marked as auto aimed. Not just yours. As well, they would only update after their hit points changed. (I understand that you want the tank outlines vs my over-targets but that difference from a programming standpoint is not a big deal)

This has to do with the section of XVM it is being run from. For your idea (mine too) to work as it should, The section needed in XVM itself would need some major changes to accommodate such a macro. This is along the exact lines why some macros work in some sections but do not in other sections. 

Don't take my response as a final or expert answer, I just hoped to explain a little before you try to press for asking about it more.

Cheers!

Thanks for the thoughts and contribution...

Hopefully, they can choose to work on it and to figure out how to do it.

It was such a nice feature back when there was a mod that did it (though it had illegal functions as part of it, of course not needing that, just the outline to change color when auto-aim is on it, nothing else).

Thanks again.  :)

• Upvote 1

Short link
11 часов назад, leeuniverse сказал:

I'm sorry, but you're not understanding what I'm asking.

i eaxctly know what you are asking for. "aiming" in this case means your mouse hovering the enmy tank. showing the outline on enemy tanks without mouse over isn't allowed. the rules are clear in this case.

• Upvote 1

Short link
7 hours ago, Kaeptn said:

i eaxctly know what you are asking for. "aiming" in this case means your mouse hovering the enmy tank. showing the outline on enemy tanks without mouse over isn't allowed. the rules are clear in this case.

He's talking about right click to auto aim (locking your target). The built-in game function. Ktulho has made a macro that highlights the targeted tank using a model. An arrow or circular band. Instead of the model being used, he is asking if the vehicle outline could be activated instead.

All of this is perfectly fine. We seem to be confusing illegal aim mods for the built in game function.

InfoAutoAim.py section in this very post. =) 

Short link
В 03.12.2018 в 01:52, SmashPuppet сказал:

He's talking about right click to auto aim (locking your target). The built-in game function. Ktulho has made a macro that highlights the targeted tank using a model. An arrow or circular band. Instead of the model being used, he is asking if the vehicle outline could be activated instead

you seem confused or still have translation enabled. i know exactly what he wants (a function of edgeDetect.pyc basically) and what the Ktulho's script does since i use that myself. 

but the game rules do not allow tank outlines for enemy tanks that you are not aiming at with your crosshair. the outline would be visible through walls and show the orientation of the tank. Ktulhos implementation via 3D model doesn't do this and he already said he wont make an outline because it's borderline cheating. 

Short link
On 12/5/2018 at 9:29 AM, Kaeptn said:

you seem confused or still have translation enabled. i know exactly what he wants (a function of edgeDetect.pyc basically) and what the Ktulho's script does since i use that myself. 

but the game rules do not allow tank outlines for enemy tanks that you are not aiming at with your crosshair. the outline would be visible through walls and show the orientation of the tank. Ktulhos implementation via 3D model doesn't do this and he already said he wont make an outline because it's borderline cheating. 

Hello....  Thanks for responding.

However, you are STILL NOT correct.  SmashPuppet is correct...

I'm wanting the Auto-Aim to simply be a Tank Outline Color Change, rather than the arrow and circle modification you currently have.

I am NOT wanting the "illegal" mod.

------

Привет .... Спасибо за ответ.

Тем не менее, вы все еще не правильно. SmashPuppet это правильно ...

Я хочу, чтобы авто-цель была просто изменением цвета контура танка, а не изменением стрелки и круга, которое у вас сейчас есть.

Я НЕ хочу "нелегальный" мод.

Short link

@leeuniverse After coming back to this sometime later, I think the difference here is even if auto-aimed, the only time a tank's outline is active is when you hover the centre dot of your reticle over a tank. Where your turret is currently pointing is not what you might be "aiming" at during that same time. And this is where we're running into a misunderstanding.

Eg, Not in sniper mode: Fully aim at a tank, right click so you can free-move your view and look elsewhere. As soon as your centre reticle leaves the highlighted tank, it deactivates and you are now free to highlight a different tank but only ever one at a time. Even though your turret and gun are still pointing at the original tank.

I think this is why all the headbutting. =) They are right, we are wrong.

• Upvote 1

Short link
5 hours ago, SmashPuppet said:

@leeuniverse After coming back to this sometime later, I think the difference here is even if auto-aimed, the only time a tank's outline is active is when you hover the centre dot of your reticle over a tank. Where your turret is currently pointing is not what you might be "aiming" at during that same time. And this is where we're running into a misunderstanding.

Eg, Not in sniper mode: Fully aim at a tank, right click so you can free-move your view and look elsewhere. As soon as your centre reticle leaves the highlighted tank, it deactivates and you are now free to highlight a different tank but only ever one at a time. Even though your turret and gun are still pointing at the original tank.

I think this is why all the headbutting. =) They are right, we are wrong.

It's a nice thought that that is why they are not understanding, but unfortunately, it's still wrong.

Both the Arrow and Circle auto-aim mods STAY ACTIVE when auto-aim is aimed on them, doesn't matter if you're looking elsewhere or not, auto-aim is STILL on the tank.

That's the purpose of the mods, is to let you know auto-aim is active and on what tank.  This IS NOT an illegal function, because they are doing it already.

My suggestion is no different, it's simply having the Outline be the indicator instead of something "external" like an Arrow or a Red Circle.Again, this is not an illegal function, because they are exactly the same in functionality. XVM)

Edited by leeuniverse

Short link
15 hours ago, Kaeptn said:

i know what you want. it's not allowed and won't happen. 

Kaeptn...

Listen, I have much respect for your long time mod contribution to the game, so I'm going to be as entirely respectful as I can here, and I hope you take it with respect instead of offense.

Can you please tell me how you "know what I want" when every time you've spoken on it you're stating the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of what I'm wanting?

Let's be utterly clear here...

1. Do the Arrow and Circle mods activate on the tank when Auto-Aim is activated on the tank?  Yes they do.

2. Do the Arrow and Circle mods STAY SHOWING as long as Auto-Aim is activated on the tank?  Yes they do.

Now let's look at what I'm asking...

1. When Auto-Aim is activated on a Tank, the Tanks "Outline" simply changes color.

2. When Auto-Aim is STILL on the tank, the Tanks "Outline" stays the changed color, until auto-aim is removed.

Now, please tell me how what I'm asking for is in ANY way "different" then the current mods and thus illegal?

(other than the current mods being an "external" indicator while my method is simply changing a function within the game already, which is in fact legal because changing tank outline colors is legal, it's done with the "ColorBlind Mode", and in Colors.xc within XVM, BOTH of which are legal, one in game already and the other with the LEGAL mod XVM doing it already.)

So Kaeptn...  With sincerity and respect, I would first ask that you STOP LYING about what I've been asking for, and respectfully ask you to please add the much better ability (a tank outline color change), INSTEAD of having the Arrow and Circle mods to show the EXACT SAME FUNCTION.

Thank you....

--------

Kaeptn ...

Послушайте, я очень уважаю ваш вклад в игру в качестве модератора, так что я буду здесь настолько уважительным, насколько смогу, и я надеюсь, что вы воспримите это с уважением, а не с обидой.

Можете ли вы сказать мне, как вы «знаете, чего я хочу», когда каждый раз, когда вы говорите об этом, вы заявляете о полной противоположности того, что я хочу?

Давайте будем совершенно ясно здесь ...

1. Активируются ли моды Arrow и Circle на танке, когда на танке активирована Auto-Aim? Да, они делают.

2. Моды Arrow и Circle ОСТАЮТСЯ, пока Auto-Aim активирован на танке? Да, они делают.

Теперь давайте посмотрим на то, что я спрашиваю ...

1. Когда на танке активирована авто-цель, «контур» танка просто меняет цвет.

2. Когда автоматическое нацеливание на танк все еще остается, «Контур» танка остается измененным цветом, пока автоматическое наведение не будет удалено.

Теперь, пожалуйста, скажите мне, как то, что я спрашиваю, ЛЮБОЙ "отличается" от текущих модов и, следовательно, незаконно?

(кроме того, что текущие моды являются "внешним" индикатором, в то время как мой метод уже просто меняет функцию в игре, что на самом деле является законным, потому что изменение цветов контура танка является законным, это делается с помощью "ColorBlind Mode" и в Colours .xc в XVM, оба из которых являются законными, один уже в игре, а другой с LEGAL модом XVM)

Итак, Каептн ... С искренностью и уважением я сначала попросил бы вас перестать врать о том, о чем я просил, и с уважением прошу вас добавить гораздо лучшую способность (изменение цвета контура танка), ВМЕСТО Стрелка и круг мод, чтобы показать ТОЧНО ЖЕ ФУНКЦИЮ.

Спасибо....

Edited by leeuniverse

Short link

Maybe our technical support has slightly different concepts of "legality", but for it outline too accurately displays the tank.

It's like with the arrow in the direction of the nearest enemy. There can be only one

2dac1d827f43b757549c610e9aca5249.png

Unfortunately, asking them directly will not work - the answer will depend on the degree of incompetence.

• Upvote 1

Short link

@leeuniverse Давайте еще раз разберемся. Я могу изменить цвет контура. Но контур будет отображаться только при наведении на технику центрального маркера, даже если техника будет захвачена в автоприцел (Auto-Aim). 

image.thumb.png.55451cbfa099c40a9c7db44ceae66a36.png 

image.thumb.png.7236dceec4eded8e154e5e7ab0033ea1.png

Вы так хотите?

• Upvote 1

Short link
1 час назад, ktulho сказал:

@leeuniverse Давайте еще раз разберемся. Я могу изменить цвет контура. Но контур будет отображаться только при наведении на технику центрального маркера, даже если техника будет захвачена в автоприцел (Auto-Aim). 

Вы так хотите?

Не обращай внимание!

Short link
В 24.01.2017 в 20:50, ktulho сказал:

{{py:sight.piercingChance(norm)}} - если 'norm' не задан, то возвращается вероятность пробития в процентах. Иначе возвращается нормализованное значение;

В коде считается не вероятность, а что-то другое:

piercingChance = max(0, min(1.0, (piercingPower / penetrationArmor - 0.75) * 2)) if penetrationArmor > 0.0 else 1.0

Short link