Korean Random
teQuilamaN

I need help with Druid's Icon Mod Revisited xvm configuration

Hi there,

I`m using this xvm configuration from Druid's Icon Mod Revisited (config direct download link) and would like to edit it a bit. But I run into some problems with my understanding of the xvm

configuration.

1. I would like to show the tiers that a vehicle can encounter in the carousel and in the platoon window. I found that xvm can do that with {{v.battletiermin}}-{{v.battletiermax}}, but where do I place that and how?
  2. There is a player rating as a wn8 colored stripe over every player in the game (friend and foe), which overlaps the healthbar. That makes it difficult to see to which team low health tanks belong. How can I place the stripe to the left of that healthbar with a small space between the rating stripe and the healthbar? Is it possible to change the stripe to a star?
  3. When I load into a battle, I have no xvm information on the loading screen. When I press tab in a match all xvm information is there. How can I have this information including the match win chance and players wn8 on the screen when the battle is loading?

Thank you very much for your help, guys.  :)

Regards teQuilamaN

Short link

Thanks a lot. Your answer helped me out, but the result isn't exactly what I was looking for.

1. How can I also see the battletiers in and on the platoon window? To help building platoons that have the same battletiers. Your work shows the battletiers in the carousel, which is what I wanted as well. Thank you.
  2. Works like a charm thank you
  3. Now I see some XVM Stats while loading the battle, but something is wrong. The loading screen disappears very fast. Also the alignment of the numbers is strange. I would like to see while loading what I see when I press tab during a game, but with the map in the middle, including the mission conditions. Here is a screenshot of my tab screen in battle.shot_033.jpg (click the thumnail to enlarge it)
  4. How can I view the same players rating color stripes in the match result screens? I saw that Quickybaby has that, when he streamed on twitch. I would love to have that, because you could track peoples performance better and compare the match result with your assumptions on the battle start.

Thank you very much for your help. :)

Edited by teQuilamaN

Short link

1. I'm not sure about this one, because I don't play in platoons, all the more create them, but there's an option formatInfoField in the squad.xc file. By default, the macro {{rlevel}} that displays tank level in Roman number is used. Change it to {{battletier-min}}-{{battletier-max}}, or add it next to that macro if you want to see both and check.

3. Turn on displaying minimap in game settings.

4. I guess it's different mod.

Edited by konrad509

Short link
  1. Sadly your suggestion doesn`t show up in the platoon window. I tried to google and google translate to find out how to do it. I wish I could remember which xvm config I tried out that had this inside. Without understanding a single russian word certainly isn`t helpfull in that search.
  3. The Minimap is turned on but the amount of xvm numbers is totally different, and the alignment is strange, compared to my tab screen. Which file do I have to look into?
  4. Sry that spoken feature doesn`t exsist in XVM. The players wn8 colored stripe in the battle result screen are from quickybabys replay website, that he uses in his videos and streams. I found it here on post #6 and #7.

Thanks for your answer :)

Short link

1. Then I don't know. I don't see other settings for squad window.

3. battleLoadingTips.xc for loading screen with minimap and statisticForm.xc for tab screen. I checked files for both and they have the same statistics used, but yeah, they seem to be aligned differently.

Short link