Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
VirusViper

Carousel cell shading

Hello all,

Please see below image it might be hard to notice but back in 9.14 and 9.15 the "Crew Incomplete" cells used to be the same shade and tanks with crew in just no message overlay. But in 9.16 there is a slight frosting or transparent white overlay on the IS-2 and IS-3A. How can I turn this off?

shot_025.png

Thanks.

Short link

I wonder where the picture of this background is located. If we could find it, I think we could simply replace with the one fully transparent.

Short link

Yep... I went through most of the flash files that could have some relevance to hangar/carousel/vehicles..., old background used to be in TankCarousel.swf but not anymore... same goes for exp icons (x2, x3,..) they used to be in advanced.swf (removed now), you can find them in flash\guiControlsLobby.sfw but the game for some reason does not use the ones from this file.... it uses icons from maps\icons\library. So I went through all the pictures and icons in \maps\. Unfortunatelly no luck, could not find icons for background or that "shading" for tanks without a crew.

Edited by plkJaqenHghar

Short link

the backgrounds are within flagslib.swf i edit mine as seen below , the crew incomplete message is a text string within lc_messages that can be changed to whatever you like

Untitled.thumb.jpg.4d642fcd907a20cb009cb

pre_1439909505__untitled.png

Short link