Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
CBARoughneck

minimap keeps resetting back to smallest setting

every damn battle the minimap resets itself back to smallest setting how can i stop this, i use everything for minimap from WG so  not sure why its doing this

Short link

what/where was the problem and how was it fixed. I am just trying to use the stable build but would like the minimap to work correctly. If I know where the problem is I can fix it or add the solution from the nightly build.

Thanks!

Short link

what/where was the problem and how was it fixed. I am just trying to use the stable build but would like the minimap to work correctly. If I know where the problem is I can fix it or add the solution from the nightly build.

Thanks!

I would also like to know for the same reason. I'd rather use the stable build, but the minimap thing is annoying.

Short link

This is happening again.  I switched to the nightly build 6575 and it fixed it.  Today, I upgraded to the new version (6.4.6.2) that specifically listed this problem as being fixed, but the issue came back.

Short link

I guess no one else is still seeing this? 

Over the last few days since posting, I have noted that while the minimap does get reset on occasion still, it's actually pretty rare.  It must have been lucky that it happened right away, as I've only seen it reset 2-3 times in total in probably 50+ games.  But, it does still happen.

Edited by Morbii2

Short link

Hello, 

sorry to bother you. I don't want to start a new topic so I'll use this one, since it is about a similar problem.

(using nightly 6594 at the moment)
My issue is that minimap is "reseting" every single battle, but not into it's smallest size, just one step back from my "settings".
I play on a notebook - smaller resolution, 1280*800. And I enlarge the minimap so the last two enemy tank icons in playerpanel are overlaping with minimap (are in front of...). Is there some sort of a "fail-safe" that would make my minimap automatically one step smaller in case elements are overlaping or why si it happening ? 

Thank you for any response.

Short link

Hello,

sorry to re-new this thread. I've just stumbled upon a certain commit in changelog. - > battle: allow small overlap (20px) minimap under the players panel 
Is this relevant to the comment I made right above this one 2 weeks ago and if so, would it be possible to make the overlap a bit larger ( 48-50px - since tank icons are 24px high and I'd say the overlap on my resoution is exactly about 2 icons. That is ofc if the minimap element isn't larger than I can see.)

Short link