Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
lina_wot

Vanilla Damage Log Position?

Hi all,

with 9.16 this dmg log came into the game. 

mkwptuj6.jpg

Am I right that it should be possible to change the positions of these kind of elements with the elements.xc?

How can I do this? I would love to change it from the current vertical to a horizontal alignment and move it to another position.

Thanks

Short link

Kotyarko_O, can you tell me how to get x and y coordinates with 1280x1024 screen resolution? I know how to get positon of hit log and damage log in Xvm, but this is something different. Thank you.

Short link
can you tell me how to get x and y coordinates with 1280x1024 screen resolution?

How to get default y and x coordinates of WG`s new damageLog? Try to use "$log" option in snippets. But i don`t know if this help you.

Edited by Kotyarko_O

Short link

Thanks. To be honest, thats too complicate for me. I thought its just some simple config in the elements to move the element around. I will wait for some package that will reposition the damage logs. ;)

Short link

Actually I got this to work. I just misunderstood the information about custom python scripts as I read it the first time. And maybe it also that I'm not that familar with the russian language.  :ok:

Short link

Actually I got this to work. I just misunderstood the information about custom python scripts as I read it the first time. And maybe it also that I'm not that familar with the russian language.  :ok:

OK, I have found positions I needed with Tunut's help. Tell me how did you find yours?

Edit: all others positions are easy to find using a screenshot, this is something else.

Edited by Сербия

Short link