Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
zekias87

Enemy HP left in Hitlog

When pressing ALT-key you used to be able to see how much HP the enemy tanks that have been spotted has left.

Is that still not implemented or is it something I need to change myself in one of the files?

Short link

OK, so I made hpLeft definition to be used in PlayersPanel:

"hpLeft" : { "x": 90, "y": 0, "bindToIcon": true,
"format": "<font face='mono' size='15' color='{{c:hp-ratio}}'>{{alive?{{hp%4d~hp|}}|}}</font>" },

I use it with "AltMode", works like a charm.

Edited by Jerryfer

Short link

"format": "<font face='mono' size='15' color='{{c:hp-ratio}}'>{{alive?{{hp%4d~hp|}}|}}</font>" },

Could you post that file? I'd love to use that but I don't understand how to do it.

Short link

Well, if you can't edit XVM config, find somebody to do it for you. I've shared my concept so public config makers can use it.

My settings are tailored for my weird sense of taste and modded vehicle icons. If you don't have basic skills with config editing, just copying my file won't help.

Short link

just add {{hp}} macro to playerspanel, you can easily test it with replays

for instance like this, this can be seen all the time and not hided behind alt

"nickFormatRight": "{{name%.15s~..}} <font alpha='#A0'>{{clan}}</font> <font color='{{c:rating}}' alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}'>{{rating%2d~%|--%}}</font> {{hp}}",

Short link

just add {{hp}} macro to playerspanel, you can easily test it with replays

for instance like this, this can be seen all the time and not hided behind alt

"nickFormatRight": "{{name%.15s~..}} <font alpha='#A0'>{{clan}}</font> <font color='{{c:rating}}' alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}'>{{rating%2d~%|--%}}</font> {{hp}}",

Thank you very much Andyss!

Well, if you can't edit XVM config, find somebody to do it for you. I've shared my concept so public config makers can use it.

My settings are tailored for my weird sense of taste and modded vehicle icons. If you don't have basic skills with config editing, just copying my file won't help.

Thing is, I can edit XVM config on a basic level. I have changed several of the files to my liking. But I dont know programming very well. What I dont understand is where in playerspanel to put your code and I also dont get how to make it in "altmode".

Short link

You define it in battleLabelsTemplate si add it as extra field in PlayersPanel?

Edited by bograd

Short link

You define it in the top part of playersPanel.xc, you will find "xvmUserMarker" or "clanIcon" definitions there as examples. Then in the panel mode of your choice (short, medium, medium2, large) you add ${"hpLeft"} to list of extra fields (again, in default config you will see references xvmUserMarker or clanIcon).

Short link

You define it in the top part of playersPanel.xc, you will find "xvmUserMarker" or "clanIcon" definitions there as examples. Then in the panel mode of your choice (short, medium, medium2, large) you add ${"hpLeft"} to list of extra fields (again, in default config you will see references xvmUserMarker or clanIcon).

Thank you very much for that explanation! I got it to work.

If I want it to only show when ALT is pressed, is there an easy fix for that perhaps?

Short link

Define it like this in playerspanel

"hpLeft" : {
     "x": 88,
	 "y": 4,
	 "hotKeyCode": 56,
	 "bindToIcon": true,
	 "format": "<font face='mono' size='12' color='{{c:hp-ratio}}'><b>{{alive?{{hp%4d~|}}|}}</b></font>"
	 },

and add the extra field in extraFieldsRight: 

"extraFieldsRight": [
        ${"clanIcon2"},
        //${"xvmUserMarker"}
        // enemy spotted status marker (see above).
        // маркер статуса засвета противника (см. выше).
        ${"enemySpottedMarker"},
        ${"hpLeft"}
       ]
  • Upvote 2

Short link

Define it like this in playerspanel

"hpLeft" : {
     "x": 88,
	 "y": 4,
	 "hotKeyCode": 56,
	 "bindToIcon": true,
	 "format": "<font face='mono' size='12' color='{{c:hp-ratio}}'><b>{{alive?{{hp%4d~|}}|}}</b></font>"
	 },

and add the extra field in extraFieldsRight: 

"extraFieldsRight": [
        ${"clanIcon2"},
        //${"xvmUserMarker"}
        // enemy spotted status marker (see above).
        // маркер статуса засвета противника (см. выше).
        ${"enemySpottedMarker"},
        ${"hpLeft"}
       ]

Thank you very much sir!

Short link

Ok so the method above can make something appear when Alt is pressed.

Is there a way to make something in the players' panel disappear when Alt is pressed?

For example, replacing the players' names with their stats, but without changing between the modes of the players panel?

Short link

Is there a way to make something in the players' panel disappear when Alt is pressed?
Yes. For this you need to make two identical extra fields in battleLabelsTemplates.xc and use the parameter "visibleOnHotKey" in different values ("format" of course different too)
     ├────────────────────────────┼──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
     │ "visibleOnHotKey"          │ true - field visible on hot key pressed; false - vice versa (default: true)
     │                            │ true - поле отображается при нажатии горячей клавиши; false - наоборот (по-умолчанию: true)
     ├────────────────────────────┼──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Short link

Next question: What is the default font name and font size for player names and tank names in playersPanel?

$FieldFont at size 13 is the correct height, but is slightly wider.

$FieldFont at size 12 is the correct width, but is slightly shorter.

Edited by scyorkie

Short link