Korean Random
ktulho

TankIconMaker - программа для создания иконок танков.

Кто-то поделиться актуальной версией TankIconMaker, там где есть Польская нация.

Здесь. Спасибо @uMKa_13

• Upvote 2

Short link

Hi,

Sorry as I do not know Russian but I am hoping you can help me still.  I have been using this program to make tank icons and everything is working as intended, but I was wondering if there is an easier way to do what I am doing.  Right now I Export two sets of icons, one with a normal background image and another one with a striped overlay on top of background image.  The reason for this is I make it so that my icons have a special marker for tanks that have the possibility of having a drum.  After exporting both sets of images I manually go through and look through the included spreadsheet "Exported-WotData-HasDrum-Wargaming-0.csv" and copy over all the tanks that have drums from the striped image folder into the non-striped one.

After this is done I'll then make the Atlas and it all seems very cumbersome.  Is there a way to allow the Tank Icon Maker to distinguish what tanks do and do not have drums within it so I only have to export once and not manually sort tanks out?  Aslain said that this would be the best place to ask and I am hoping you all might be able to assist.

"I would ask in that koreanrandom topic I gave you, some things are not directly available in TIM but can be achived by using special macros. Just ask there in english. - Aslain"

The items outlined in red are the two images I enable and disable to get the two sets of icons to then merge.

If there is a way to only have this effect tanks that have drums, that would be amazing!

kiJeTDI.png

If you need any additional information or need screenshots please let me know.  Thanks!

Short link

Hi,

Sorry as I do not know Russian but I am hoping you can help me still.  I have been using this program to make tank icons and everything is working as intended, but I was wondering if there is an easier way to do what I am doing.  Right now I Export two sets of icons, one with a normal background image and another one with a striped overlay on top of background image.  The reason for this is I make it so that my icons have a special marker for tanks that have the possibility of having a drum.  After exporting both sets of images I manually go through and look through the included spreadsheet "Exported-WotData-HasDrum-Wargaming-0.csv" and copy over all the tanks that have drums from the striped image folder into the non-striped one.

After this is done I'll then make the Atlas and it all seems very cumbersome.  Is there a way to allow the Tank Icon Maker to distinguish what tanks do and do not have drums within it so I only have to export once and not manually sort tanks out?  Aslain said that this would be the best place to ask and I am hoping you all might be able to assist.

"I would ask in that koreanrandom topic I gave you, some things are not directly available in TIM but can be achived by using special macros. Just ask there in english. - Aslain"

The items outlined in red are the two images I enable and disable to get the two sets of icons to then merge.

If there is a way to only have this effect tanks that have drums, that would be amazing!

kiJeTDI.png

If you need any additional information or need screenshots please let me know.  Thanks!

post-32481-0-85437000-1499896999_thumb.png

post-32481-0-01585200-1499896993_thumb.png

profit! :))))

Edited by fgcwsxjegcbk2014

Short link

Hmm, I guess I should have been more specific.  I know about the star text property, but I don't want that to show which tanks have drums.  As you can see in the image below, the tanks that have diagonal stripes on them have drums for at least one of their guns while the others do not.  I'm wondering if there is an easier way at depicting them using images and not text *'s as for the way I make my icons.

XiCynx_Contour_Icon_Image.png

Short link

Hmm, I guess I should have been more specific.  I know about the star text property, but I don't want that to show which tanks have drums.  As you can see in the image below, the tanks that have diagonal stripes on them have drums for at least one of their guns while the others do not.  I'm wondering if there is an easier way at depicting them using images and not text *'s as for the way I make my icons.

Suddenly, there is no simple way. I don't like current implementation as well, but featuring this in better way (as visibility option) will take too much time.

Once I've did the same thing and I've did it that way: I've made a script that parses "Exported-WotData-HasDrum-Wargaming-0.csv" and copies one of two images to folder with new name = {id}.png.

Ex:

germany-G07_Pz35t have a drum. Script will copy image magazineGunIcon.png to HaveDrum/germany-G07_Pz35t.png.

germany-G08_Pz38t have no drum. Script will copy image NoIcon.png to HaveDrum/germany-G08_Pz38t.png.

Then you can just refer a {Id}.png as layer.

Usage:

1) extract to a folder you like

2) Copy Exported-WotData-HasDrum-Wargaming-0.csv at the same folder where Drumify.js is.

3) Run Drumify.js. It'l generate drumify.txt.

4) Run Drumify.bat. It'l copy-paste icons based on drumify.txt.

5) Take look at HaveDrum.

Drum.zip

• Upvote 1

Short link

Отправил фикс для 9.19 на рассмотрение Ромкису. Пока что можно скачать мой билд: https://bitbucket.org/BufferOverflowx86/tankiconmaker/downloads/

Thread: Main

Exception: WotDataLib.WotDataException

at TankIconMaker.MainWindow.ReloadData(Boolean first) in MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 396

Exception: System.InvalidOperationException

Short link

Thread: Main

Exception: WotDataLib.WotDataException

at TankIconMaker.MainWindow.ReloadData(Boolean first) in MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 396

Exception: System.InvalidOperationException

TIM не может работать с твоей игрой. По-видимому, что-то неверно установлено. Переустанови игру.

Edited by BufferOverflow

Short link

TIM不能与你的游戏工作。显然,什么是错的集合。重新安装游戏。

我与中国服务器玩

Short link

Народ , ни одна версия не видит мои иконки (не подгружает) . В чём проблема может быть ? Пробовал импортировать их , но не видит PNG файлы.

Edited by _RALFS_

Short link

Есть поговорка такая, смотрю в книгу и вижу фигу.

Прикрепи иконки свои или опиши детально проблему со скринами и т.д.

Short link

Есть поговорка такая, смотрю в книгу и вижу фигу.

Прикрепи иконки свои или опиши детально проблему со скринами и т.д.

Поговорка конечно замечательная, иконки - это ради бога

atlases.rar

А вот скрины чего ? Пустой папки (когда пробую импорт) или пустого окна проги , когда пробую иконки открыть ? Не знаю , куда уж детальней сказать , что прога не видит иконки..

atlases.rar

Edited by _RALFS_

Short link

пустого окна проги , когда пробую иконки открыть ?
, вы хотите открыть атлас в программе TankIconMaker?

Short link

, вы хотите открыть атлас в программе TankIconMaker?

Ну как открыть, раньше просто запускал прогу, она в окне показывала мои иконки. Нажимал обновить и на этом процесс обновления завершался. Теперь она мои иконки просто не видит.

Если вы имеете ввиду разрезать , то нет конечно.

Теперь при запуске программы вот такое окно

56c89541598de0ba1ae76e8598b2597e.jpeg

Edited by _RALFS_

Short link

Ну как открыть, раньше просто запускал прогу, она в окне показывала мои иконки.
, операционную систему переустанавливали?

Short link

1. указать путь к папке с игрой

указать путь к своему файлу с настройками (кнопка импорт)

Short link

, операционную систему переустанавливали?

Да , но до переустановки было тоже самое. 

1. указать путь к папке с игрой
  2. указать путь к своему файлу с настройками (кнопка импорт)

Указано, это первое , что я проверил. При импорте, прога видит только ХМЛ файлы. .png не видит. При указании .xml выходит то , что на скрине.

Edited by _RALFS_

Short link

@_RALFS_,  а дефолтные иконки показывает прога ?

Клиентские ? Да , да и те , что в проге есть тоже. 

Short link

Short link