Korean Random
ktulho

TankIconMaker - программа для создания иконок танков.

I want to put in the icons the time of recharge of the tanuqes but I see that in some tanks I get a very large number, how can you fix this?

Я хочу поставить иконки перезарядить время tanuqes, но я вижу, что в некоторых танков я получаю очень большое количество, как вы можете это исправить?

Short link

thx, but i not I do not understand why those recharge times have so many decimalsI have tried to change its values in the file Exported-WotData-Guns-Wargaming-0.csv but it does not give result

спасибо, я не понимаю, почему эти времена перезарядка столько знаков после запятой.Я пытался изменить их значения в файле экспортированных-WotData-Пистолеты-Wargaming-0.csv, но не приводит к

Short link

Thanks, the first time and I understood, I wanted to say if you can not modify in some files this recharge times.

спасибо, первый раз, когда я получаю это, я имел в виду, если не может быть изменен в любой файл estso время зарядки.

Short link

Есть вопрос по перезарядке ...
, предыдущие 4 сообщения вам не помогли?

Short link

thx, but i not I do not understand why those recharge times have so many decimalsI have tried to change its values in the file Exported-WotData-Guns-Wargaming-0.csv but it does not give result

спасибо, я не понимаю, почему эти времена перезарядка столько знаков после запятой.Я пытался изменить их значения в файле экспортированных-WotData-Пистолеты-Wargaming-0.csv, но не приводит к

Copy that file from Data\Exported to Data, and rename it to "WotData-Guns-Wargaming-1.csv". Open it, delete every record but one you want to modify, then write the value you want to see in TIM.

Edited by BufferOverflow

Short link

I change it but it does not apply the change and it keeps the recharge time equal. I do not know what's wrong, I open it with microsoft excel.

Edit: I can not get the numbers changed, the Exported-WotData-Guns-Wargaming-0 file is re-created with the wrong upload times, for example, the T-44 has 19 seconds of reloading in my TIM

Edited by locorebelde

Short link

0.9.17.1. Скачал версию b121, использовал свой вариант иконок ( простой ), засунул в пакет - работает.

Подскажите как выставить иконки на последние три , там типо Наблюдатель и т.д. У меня не рисует на них нечего.

Edited by Beliy.IV

Short link

Подскажите как выставить иконки на последние три , там типо Наблюдатель и т.д. У меня не рисует на них нечего.

, а что должно отображаться? Свои картинки? Или стандартные?

post-17624-0-92812600-1487790306.png

Short link

I change it but it does not apply the change and it keeps the recharge time equal. I do not know what's wrong, I open it with microsoft excel.

Edit: I can not get the numbers changed, the Exported-WotData-Guns-Wargaming-0 file is re-created with the wrong upload times, for example, the T-44 has 19 seconds of reloading in my TIM

Don't edit Exported-WotData-Guns-Wargaming-0 file. Read what I've said again and create NEW file as i've said. I edit it with notepad++

Short link

Sorry for the inconvenience. I have in the data folder 6 files

wlsq6u.jpg

And in the exported folder:

f01cih.jpg

I change the file Exported-WotData-Guns-Wargaming-1.csv, I write the data that I want to change and I save those changes, but when I start the TIM it does not apply these changes.The TIM always read the Exported-WotData-Guns-Wargaming-0.csv, and although I delete that file the TIM re-creates it with the incorrect data.The truth, I do not know how I do it well

Edited by locorebelde

Short link

@ktulho

обновляю иконки но что-то не врубаюсь,в бою вчера попался танк с названием Защитник,это что вообще такое?в видео с обновлением по этому поводу ни чего не говорили

Short link

@ktulho,

обновляю иконки но что-то не врубаюсь,в бою вчера попался танк с названием Защитник,это что вообще такое?в видео с обновлением по этому поводу ни чего не говорили

это 252У в спецверсии, занедорого :))
  • Upvote 1

Short link

это 252У в спецверсии, занедорого :))

хи)а последняя рабочая версия эта?  https://koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/33221-tankiconmaker-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%BC%D0%B0-%D0%B4%D0%BB%D1%8F-%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%B7%D0%B4%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F-%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%BA-%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2/page-5?do=findComment&comment=368426

или есть новее,а то что то после обновы цвет мутный на некоторых танках

post-19913-0-00603400-1487858173_thumb.png

Short link

или есть новее,а то что то после обновы цвет мутный на некоторых танках
, в шапке есть ссылка на последнюю тестовую версию, можете ее попробовать.

Тестовую версию программы можно скачать отсюда.

Хотя вряд ли вам это поможет. Скорее всего у вас не правильно настроено.

Short link

Хотя вряд ли вам это поможет.

тоже самое

Скорее всего у вас не правильно настроено.

что нужно сделать чтоб правильно было 

Short link