Korean Random
Andyss

Latest nighly build and 0.9.15.1

Thank god there are still people who got better point of view. So much toxicity from random people here, and for a no reason.

Next time I will write directly to sirmax, like I used to, since the very beginning of XVM developing.

for suggestions a suggestion thread there is http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/forum/49-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F-suggestions/
  • Upvote 2

Short link

Next time I will write directly to sirmax, like I used to, since the very beginning of XVM developing.

Do not do that. We've even added this lines into our signatures:

! Не пишите мне в личные сообщения вопросы по XVM. Вся поддержка осуществляется только на форуме, а не в приватном порядке !

That means: never send us PM about XVM. All questions/support/suggestions/etc only on forums, not in PM.

• Upvote 1

Short link

I don't know if these guys ever meet in real life for a beer, but they sure deserve a beer on us. Do you try to write you're own programming as well or?

I will by the first round or a massage, therapist cause they going to need it.

I dabble in programming I have been since 2001 when I started with MOHAA/ medal of honor allied assault. That game you could do what ever you wanted with it  add jumps, teleports, anything. With wot and xvm I just take mods that have been made put them together to make 1 good mod pack, and sometimes make it run better. I haven't had much time to look at nightly build, but doubt I could be a ton of help.

• Upvote 1

Short link

Thank you the work for all programmer at XVM. The nightly versions looks really good so far.

Can I remove this warning on battle start?

DlYzGq78.jpg

Short link

Can I remove this warning on battle start?

It will be removed in all stable versions, one of which will come soon :)

• Upvote 1

Short link

what happened to win chance in the latest updates now  there reads only "Chance"?

post-12829-0-96032500-1470240100_thumb.jpg

Short link

What is wrong with 50m circle? In minimapCircles.xc i have following:

{ "enabled": true, "distance": 50,           "scale": 1, "thickness": 0.75, "alpha": 60, "color": "0xFFFFFF" },

but I can't see this one. Not done yet?

Short link
Not done yet?

Yes.

[KNOWN ISSUES]

* Minimap is not ready. Some functionality may work incorrectly or may not work at all. (will be fixed in future releases)

* Option "carousel"/"rows" does not implemented. (postponed because it may be implemented by WG)

* Some functionality may work incorrectly with "autoReloadConfig": true

* Service record: List of tanks may scroll to the middle in some configurations

• Upvote 1

Short link

You right. I should check it before asking. My bad. I promise to do it next time :)

Please, do not postpone carousel. Not clear when WG will implement it and for sure there will be no "scale" option. And i like it very much.

• Upvote 1

Short link

why watermark and hangar notify for nightly built? .....spam spam spam game.... if only testing while wait on offi xvm. :(

CrbwATp.jpg

99K26pJ.jpg

pls add true / false option in xvm config.

would it be possibile now to remove that watermark when stable version is out? maybe leave only that info text in notification center?

Short link

would it be possibile now to remove that watermark when stable version is out? maybe leave only that info text in notification center?

This watermark is absent on the stable versions, It was made only for marking nightly builds.

Short link

yeah I meant remove from nighly builds, now it kinda ruins that nighly build for those who wants to test it and know what they are doing... would that notification center be enough?

Edited by Andyss

Short link