Korean Random
Armagomen_UA

Battle Observer - EU/NA/ASIA

@StranikS_Scan Ну мы находимся на РУ регионе, и что у них там другое это нас никак не касается. И темболее они не могут и не имеют права приходить к нам и в чом-то нас упрекать. У них своя песочница у нас своя. Будим как в лихие 90-е "всех в сад".
Ну то что они перестарались это да... прям можно идти по ихнему форуму и брать за воротник всех кто выкладывает моды из ру региона у них, тем самым нарушая соглашение ру региона на котором лежит оригинал, --- и прям в международный суд идти и шашкой махать, причом как мне кажется успешно махать...

@ShuraBB угу :)

А вообще как-то интересно получается игра одна а соглашение у всех разное. Не смогли договорится... :facepalmic:

7 часов назад, The Illusion сказал:

So, you are backed into a corner. Continue on this, and you are replaced. Stop this stupid attempt to force money from your fans, and maybe youll be able to regain some of the reputation you lost (I doubt it, as people will not be very trusting of you now). You can put donation links all you want, we wont mind that. As long as it doesnt give more access to the mod.

Yes, when you finally realize that we have different eula, and stop proving something to me, go to your region and prove there. And to be honest, we, as it were, are early for what is happening in your region, we obey our laws, and if you download the mod of the author of our region, then you generally have no rights to the mod. They belong only to the region. The question is settled.

Edited by Armagomen_dev

Short link
5 hours ago, Armagomen_dev said:

@StranikS_Scan Ну мы находимся на РУ регионе, и что у них там другое это нас никак не касается. И темболее они не могут и не имеют права приходить к нам и в чом-то нас упрекать. У них своя песочница у нас своя. Будим как в лихие 90-е "всех в сад".
Ну то что они перестарались это да... прям можно идти по ихнему форуму и брать за воротник всех кто выкладывает моды из ру региона у них, тем самым нарушая соглашение ру региона на котором лежит оригинал, --- и прям в международный суд идти и шашкой махать, причом как мне кажется успешно махать...

@ShuraBB угу :)

А вообще как-то интересно получается игра одна а соглашение у всех разное. Не смогли договорится... :facepalmic:

Yes, when you finally realize that we have different eula, and stop proving something to me, go to your region and prove there. And to be honest, we, as it were, are early for what is happening in your region, we obey our laws, and if you download the mod of the author of our region, then you generally have no rights to the mod. They belong only to the region. The question is settled.

Thats not how the law works. By allowing the mod to work, and be downloaded in other regions, you accepted the laws of that region. That includes and EULA's. So, our EULA applies here.

To be honest, your already done. Nothing left for you to do but to stop modding. No one will use anything you have anymore. Nice going.

Short link

Какой то глупый и наглый пиндос оказался.

Пойми наконец, нам тут, насрать на то, что у вас там. У нас тут свои "погремушки"

Если вы хотите поиграть в наши "игрушки" попросите культурно.

Я понимаю, что ваш менталитет не позволяет вам просить культурно, вы умеете только требовать.

Но тут вам не ООН)) Вы тут никто и звать вас никак. Вы не имеете никаких прав, что-то требовать.

И не имеете никаких рычагов воздействия на нас, нам тупо насрать на то, что вы там у себя думаете))

Смиритесь)) Вы на проигравшей стороне))

Хотя опять-таки ваш менталитет говорит вам о том, что вы не можете проиграть, вы же "сверхнация"

Потому у вас и бомбит со страшной силой, но прикол в том, что нас ваше мнение вообще не интересует))

Баньте там у себя чё хотите и играйте на "голом" клиенте, потому как ваши мододелы просто ниочём.

Edited by NooBooL
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Short link

@NooBooL   Я все , я ему уже и отвечать не хочу, это просто ВИЛЫ... "Горбатого могила исправит" - как говорится.

Edited by Armagomen_dev

Short link
9 hours ago, NooBooL said:

Какой то глупый и наглый пиндос оказался.

Пойми наконец, нам тут, насрать на то, что у вас там. У нас тут свои "погремушки"

Если вы хотите поиграть в наши "игрушки" попросите культурно.

Я понимаю, что ваш менталитет не позволяет вам просить культурно, вы умеете только требовать.

Но тут вам не ООН)) Вы тут никто и звать вас никак. Вы не имеете никаких прав, что-то требовать.

И не имеете никаких рычагов воздействия на нас, нам тупо насрать на то, что вы там у себя думаете))

Смиритесь)) Вы на проигравшей стороне))

Хотя опять-таки ваш менталитет говорит вам о том, что вы не можете проиграть, вы же "сверхнация"

Потому у вас и бомбит со страшной силой, но прикол в том, что нас ваше мнение вообще не интересует))

Баньте там у себя чё хотите и играйте на "голом" клиенте, потому как ваши мододелы просто ниочём.

What you dont understand is that I can read what your saying... And Im not a nobody. And im not American. So stop it. 

What I am saying is the Armagomen has destroyed his modding future, by deciding to force a mod API that contains malware, force auto updates, and in the future make his mod pay to use.

So, if you want to continue defending this scum, then I can put you on the watch list. And thats not a good thing. 

Short link
23 минуты назад, StranikS_Scan сказал:

532352096_.thumb.jpg.0b8dff3fb8ab35993ad9544a9bb19f0f.jpg

шедевр ) надо сохранить на память )

• Downvote 2

Short link
On 7/9/2019 at 10:35 PM, StranikS_Scan said:

It is very important for us to know the opinion of cunning modpakers, who want to benefit from someone else's mod, but do not want to share dividends with the author of the mod :biggrin:

Funny seeing how I have given donations to @ShuraBB for his work. Maybe you should try to be more like him.

On 7/9/2019 at 1:56 PM, Armagomen_dev said:

The mod was not originally supplied to any modpacks; moreover, I do not approve the addition of mod to pack without my knowledge.

in that case you will be happy to know it was removed from Aslain's and my modpack. Probably Buddyx69 too.

On 7/10/2019 at 5:46 PM, Armagomen_dev said:

All you are writing about is specific nonsense, and if you added this mod to your modpack without my consent, you have already violated the mod agreement. So you can delete, or leave and have problems in the future.
The promise that you are discussing it so vehemently is understandable, you just don’t want to pay, because there’s something that Polarfox didn’t add to me there, since it’s not proven by anyone, there’s not a single message with proof and not just not slandered by facts.

Once again, if the author of the modpack did not agree with me to add a mod to the modpack, this is a direct violation of the agreement. and if it is not known to start this up then it will be bad for anyone, so let's not intimidate me here with what you remove, otherwise I will start bullying and tell you what will happen if you do not delete.

Все о чем вы пишите - конкретная чушь, и если вы добавили данный мод в с вой модпак без моего согласия вы уже нарушили соглашение мода. Так что можете удалять, или же оставить и иметь проблемы в будущем.
Посыл того что вы так яростно это обсуждаете понятен, вы просто не хотите платить, по поводу того что "поларфокс" что-то там добавил это не ко мне, по скольку это не доказано никем, в официальной теме мода ни одного сообщения с доказательством, а не просто клеветой не подтвержденной фактами не было.

Еще раз повторюсь, если автор модпака со мной не согласовал добавление мода в модпак, это прямое нарушение соглашения. и если пустить это в ход еще не известно кому от этого будет плохо, так что давайте не будем тут меня запугивать тем что вы удалите, иначе начну запугивать я и говорить вам что будет если не удалите.

@The Illusion he does have a point. He at least partly owns the mod as intellectual property. While I don't want to comment on the legalities with 100% accuracy, he does have a say in what happens with his mod and where it can be distributed.

When I took over OMC modpack and rebranded it as Relhax, I took over the existing agreements set forth by the original modpack developers. If the original OMC team never contacted you to get your mod added, then I'm sorry, but i would not have known.

Anyways, the mod and all references of it have been removed. If you decide to later revert to your original distribution method, then I will ask permission to add your mod.

Best of luck with your mods

Short link

@Willster419 

According to the rules of our region, not partial, but full, as it is written in our EULA 10.1, and the same with the right to use for their own purposes has just the same WG 10.2

Well done that removed. Tell all the other colleagues too.
Before the transition to a partial subscription, at least another half a year.

Молодцом что удалили. Всем остальным коллегам тоже скажите.

До перехода на частичную подписку еще пол года как минимум.

• Upvote 1

Short link

I'm just going to mention real quick that 90% of your users are from modpacks, if you REALLY want to go with the "I want money, everything is to be paid now", not only will every modpacks yeet your mod out of existence, but you'll also get very little money. Replacement mods exists. I for one wouldn't feel at ease to give my credit card information to some random russian (specially from world of tanks) on the internet and I'm not the only one to think like that. 

tl;dr you're shooting yourself in the foot and you don't even have the foresight to see it happen.

Short link

@Rhalek Modpak problems do not concern me, these are only your difficulties. I do not chase after popularity, I don’t need it, and I’m already tired of repeating that switching to a subscription is not a complete disconnection of the mod from free access.

• Upvote 1

Short link
1 minute ago, Armagomen_dev said:

@Rhalek Modpak problems do not concern me, these are only your difficulties. I do not chase after popularity, I don’t need it, and I’m already tired of repeating that switching to a subscription is not a complete disconnection of the mod from free access.

Your reading comprehension is very low.

Most of your users are from mod packs.
You want users to pay for your mod.
Modpacks will not host greedy mods.
Therefor you will not get many users / money.

Do you understand that?

Short link

@Rhalek You do not understand how this will work and thwart a panic, get rid, we are not stupid either. And the problem of users from your modpack is just your problems. I don't care what you have or how it will be there.

• Upvote 1

Short link
25 минут назад, Rhalek сказал:

Your reading comprehension is very low.

Most of your users are from mod packs.
You want users to pay for your mod.
Modpacks will not host greedy mods.
Therefor you will not get many users / money.

Do you understand that?

You are confusing cause and effect. Users used modpack because there is a mod they need. When it is not there, they will download it from the author’s spesial site. And they will not need your modpack. Because of this, you came here and telling cool stories.

42 минуты назад, Rhalek сказал:

I for one wouldn't feel at ease to give my credit card information to some random russian (specially from world of tanks) on the internet and I'm not the only one to think like that.

LOL, sites have long used payment systems. Stupid Poles probably don’t know about them and still pay each other by direct translation using mastercard? ))))

2 часа назад, Willster419 сказал:

Funny seeing how I have given donations to @ShuraBB for his work. Maybe you should try to be more like him.

Maybe you should try to start paying everyone whose mods you use for your own purposes? We are not interested and we should not understand what these goals are and how you achieve them. However, we must receive part of your dividends. Due to the fact that modpackers do not do this, the author of the mod decided to change the distribution scheme of his mod. In turn, you can help the author, for example, stop threatening him, stop telling funny stories in his subject, change self principles and not exclude his mod from modpack, etc. etc. If you are not going to do this, then we can only send you to the forest. Nothing personal.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Short link
1 час назад, StranikS_Scan сказал:

You are confusing cause and effect. Users used modpack because there is a mod they need. When it is not there, they will download it from the author’s spesial site. And they will not need your modpack. Because of this, you came here and telling cool stories.

К стати да, я как-то не подумал о этой причине ихнего недовольства, что люди не будут ставить их модпак и пойдут на официальный сайт скачают мод. А они потеряют пользователей. Ну в таком случае Шах и Мат модпакерам, ну или ничего не трогать в паках, оставить как есть и позволить юзерам самим выбрать хотят ли они использовать платный контент или будут использовать free версию. Этот функционал для удобства юзеров будет реализован в клиенте игры.

Edited by Armagomen_dev
  • Upvote 1

Short link

I am glad that we are not taking this to a personal level. I want to offer an alternative view on the idea of a modpack developer, in hopes that we can find even ground. I can't change your opinion of modpacks, but I can offer you some facts.

19 hours ago, StranikS_Scan said:

Users used modpack because there is a mod they need. When it is not there, they will download it from the author’s spesial site. And they will not need your modpack. Because of this, you came here and telling cool stories.

I can't speak on behalf of the RU server, but for the NA and EU servers, especially when it comes to modpacks, this statement is not true. Many larger modpacks, (specifically ones that allow for selection), are based on features, not developers. Here's an example from my modpack:

yjV6Fwz.png

Take note, that users can select different developers. Let's say, for example, PROTanki no longer allowed me to host his mod. OK, people move to the version by OldSkool. They don't go the PROtanki's website to download his version. This contradicts the idea of a modpack - "a collection of mods that can be quickley downloaded and installed together". Users of modpacks use them to literally not have to download from the developer's site. Here is another example that does not have to do with modpacks.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/562735-1401-1500-spotmessanger-v144-13-1222019/page__st__60__pid__15193564#entry15193564

(If you want more examples, i can probably find a few more)

I am surprised that you would not want your mod hosted in a modpack. A modpack, for a developer, is a form of "earned media".

https://contentmarketo.com/earned-media/

Think of it like "free promotions". A modpack is like a videogame label or distributor, like EA or Steam. By having your mod in a modpack, you are getting free exposure to tens of thousands of users that would else have not heard about your mod. Is this what you think of when you accuse modpacks of "stealing your fame?" (I am asking it in a genuine way, not to be rude).

Again, I can't speak for all modpackers, but we don't do it for the fame, and certainly not for the money. We do it for the benefit of the community. I took over OMC and founded it on the idea of making mods available to all users who:

A) - are not computer smart and can't install mods easily

B) - do not want to spend hours and hours finding mods and trying to install and configure them "just right"

Hosting a modpack is expensive, over 100+ USD a year. We have to pay for keeping a domain, pay for a file hosting server, pay for licensing of the server control panel software, and for SSL and code signing certificates. That's not including other miscellaneous expenses. And that's in money alone, not including the hundreds of hours that myself and my team put into maintaining the database and fixing bugs. In doing this with only having donations from users, it is simply not profitable. I don't do this as a job, but as a hobby.

I personally have always though of modpacks and mod devs to have the agreement of "I the modpacker give you more users, and a link in the modpack that users can click to read more or donate. In exchange, you the developer allow me to host your mod, and you will keep it free of malware and ads."

aovoQb1.png

But, if you are trying to develop your mods "for profit", then I can 100% understand that you would be upset, and consider us to be "stealing your revenue". (But as a side note, this is a very small group of developers, most agree with the above).

In summary, running a modpack is not a profitable business model. I don't do it for money. I do it because I want to, and I find it fun. It is a benefit for the community and give you, the developer, lots of exposure to new users. If you don't agree with this, then I'm sorry because I assumed you would see it as most other developers on the NA and EU servers.

If you would like to bring another point to this discussion, then please do, I would love to hear it :)

Willster419

Edited by Willster419
  • Upvote 3

Short link

@Willster419 , these nice arguments do not negate the simple fact that he is the author, and you all (modpakers and players) are the users. And this is the only one real model )))) And some comrades forget about it or pretend that they are not. In such cases, funny discussions appear as in this topic on the last two pages.

• Upvote 2

Short link
11 hours ago, StranikS_Scan said:

@Willster419 , these nice arguments do not negate the simple fact that he is the author, and you all (modpakers and players) are the users. And this is the only one real model )))) And some comrades forget about it or pretend that they are not. In such cases, funny discussions appear as in this topic on the last two pages.

Modpacks are not users. They are, for the lack of a better word, a storefront for a collection of mods. You are incorrect.

Short link

с последними обновлениями пропал звук лампы если установлен  XVM, до версии 1.21. все было нормально 

Short link

обновлено под 1.6

В архив с модом добавлен мод "блокировки интернет трафика модов", конфиг со списком разрешенных прилагается. Все логи активности сохраняются в папке mods/logs/network_checker (мод сырой и может работать не корректно о ошибках писать в эту тему.)

Edited by Armagomen_dev
  • Upvote 2

Short link