Korean Random
Armagomen_UA

Battle Observer - EU/NA/ASIA

2 minutes ago, Armagomen_dev said:

This does not concern us (modders). You can go complain to anyone anyway. Nobody has canceled the copyright and cannot take it from us, relax and reconcile.

Um, User Created Content is covered under the EULA. And it states that any UGC is owned by WG. So, yes, they can take it from you, or even give you a Cease And Desist. I just dont understand WHY your doing this. Your mod is not unique. There is at least one mod out there that does the same thing. So, making your mod pay to use is just going to kill it. And I dont think you can see that.

Short link
8 минут назад, The Illusion сказал:

Um, User Created Content is covered under the EULA. And it states that any UGC is owned by WG. So, yes, they can take it from you, or even give you a Cease And Desist. I just dont understand WHY your doing this. Your mod is not unique. There is at least one mod out there that does the same thing. So, making your mod pay to use is just going to kill it. And I dont think you can see that.

You did not carefully (thoughtfully) read the agreement if you think that it can take someone else’s copyright, there are a number of conditions for which this is possible and all conditions have been taken into account, one of the important to post modification files on the official forum - (meaning sticking a file to topic). I did not post a single file of modifications, but only lisch links to my own site.
If you say that there is a substitute, why do you use the Observer, and not a similar mod, if it is not unique?

Edited by Armagomen_dev
  • Upvote 1

Short link
Just now, Armagomen_dev said:

You carefully (thoughtfully) read the agreement if you think that it can take someone else's copyright, there are a number of conditions for which this is possible and all the conditions have been taken into account, one of the important to post modification files on the forums. I did not post a single file of modifications, but only lisch links to my own site.
If you say that there is a substitute, why do you use the Observer, and not a similar mod, if it is not unique?

USED to use it because i've always liked your mod. Ingame settings was unique. But, since polarfox added malware to his API, I no longer use that. I use a patching system in the modpack, that I maintain. Now however, I am forced to use two different mods to get the same thing. One without ingame settings, one with. 

So, no, your mod is not unique in any meaningful way. XVM does 100% of what you have, plus more. I plan on switching to that, once we have completely removed your mod from every existing modpack. 

So, you are faced with an issue:

Continue with your plan to make "Unique" parts of your mod pay to use, and have any mod you EVER create be banned from every modpack. Thus removing any chance of getting free advertising

OR

Dont continue with this. Receive free advertising from every modpack in existence. Remember, we dont need permission to use your mod in any modpack. That is also covered in the EULA. 

As for not posting on the forums the actual mod, that is irrelevant. Why? Because they also mention 3rd party sites. So, any site that contains WG content, whether endorsed or not, is a third part site. So, three things:

1. Continue on this path, and you'll be banned from all modpacks, and cease to be a known modder
  2. The EULA states we dont need your permission to use your mod in modpacks
  3. The EULA states that you dont own this mod, and that WG does. Thus, in some countries, you are breaking the law (Making money on other peoples assets/ work).

So, what you do is up to you. However, you now know the consequences, so dont complain if you are no longer welcome in the modding community.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Short link
2 минуты назад, The Illusion сказал:

USED to use it because i've always liked your mod. Ingame settings was unique. But, since polarfox added malware to his API, I no longer use that. I use a patching system in the modpack, that I maintain. Now however, I am forced to use two different mods to get the same thing. One without ingame settings, one with. 

So, no, your mod is not unique in any meaningful way. XVM does 100% of what you have, plus more. I plan on switching to that, once we have completely removed your mod from every existing modpack. 

So, you are faced with an issue:

Continue with your plan to make "Unique" parts of your mod pay to use, and have any mod you EVER create be banned from every modpack. Thus removing any chance of getting free advertising

OR

Dont continue with this. Receive free advertising from every modpack in existence. Remember, we dont need permission to use your mod in any modpack. That is also covered in the EULA. 

As for not posting on the forums the actual mod, that is irrelevant. Why? Because they also mention 3rd party sites. So, any site that contains WG content, whether endorsed or not, is a third part site. So, three things:

1. Continue on this path, and you'll be banned from all modpacks, and cease to be a known modder
  2. The EULA states we dont need your permission to use your mod in modpacks
  3. The EULA states that you dont own this mod, and that WG does. Thus, in some countries, you are breaking the law (Making money on other peoples assets/ work).

So, what you do is up to you. However, you now know the consequences, so dont complain if you are no longer welcome in the modding community.

All you are writing about is specific nonsense, and if you added this mod to your modpack without my consent, you have already violated the mod agreement. So you can delete, or leave and have problems in the future.
The promise that you are discussing it so vehemently is understandable, you just don’t want to pay, because there’s something that Polarfox didn’t add to me there, since it’s not proven by anyone, there’s not a single message with proof and not just not slandered by facts.

Once again, if the author of the modpack did not agree with me to add a mod to the modpack, this is a direct violation of the agreement. and if it is not known to start this up then it will be bad for anyone, so let's not intimidate me here with what you remove, otherwise I will start bullying and tell you what will happen if you do not delete.

Все о чем вы пишите - конкретная чушь, и если вы добавили данный мод в с вой модпак без моего согласия вы уже нарушили соглашение мода. Так что можете удалять, или же оставить и иметь проблемы в будущем.
Посыл того что вы так яростно это обсуждаете понятен, вы просто не хотите платить, по поводу того что "поларфокс" что-то там добавил это не ко мне, по скольку это не доказано никем, в официальной теме мода ни одного сообщения с доказательством, а не просто клеветой не подтвержденной фактами не было.

Еще раз повторюсь, если автор модпака со мной не согласовал добавление мода в модпак, это прямое нарушение соглашения. и если пустить это в ход еще не известно кому от этого будет плохо, так что давайте не будем тут меня запугивать тем что вы удалите, иначе начну запугивать я и говорить вам что будет если не удалите.

• Downvote 2

Short link
3 minutes ago, Armagomen_dev said:

All you are writing about is specific nonsense, and if you added this mod to your modpack without my consent, you have already violated the mod agreement. So you can delete, or leave and have problems in the future.
The promise that you are discussing it so vehemently is understandable, you just don’t want to pay, because there’s something that Polarfox didn’t add to me there, since it’s not proven by anyone, there’s not a single message with proof and not just not slandered by facts.

Once again, if the author of the modpack did not agree with me to add a mod to the modpack, this is a direct violation of the agreement. and if it is not known to start this up then it will be bad for anyone, so let's not intimidate me here with what you remove, otherwise I will start bullying and tell you what will happen if you do not delete.

Все о чем вы пишите - конкретная чушь, и если вы добавили данный мод в с вой модпак без моего согласия вы уже нарушили соглашение мода. Так что можете удалять, или же оставить и иметь проблемы в будущем.
Посыл того что вы так яростно это обсуждаете понятен, вы просто не хотите платить, по поводу того что "поларфокс" что-то там добавил это не ко мне, по скольку это не доказано никем, в официальной теме мода ни одного сообщения с доказательством, а не просто клеветой не подтвержденной фактами не было.

Еще раз повторюсь, если автор модпака со мной не согласовал добавление мода в модпак, это прямое нарушение соглашения. и если пустить это в ход еще не известно кому от этого будет плохо, так что давайте не будем тут меня запугивать тем что вы удалите, иначе начну запугивать я и говорить вам что будет если не удалите.

LOL. READ THE EULA. WE DONT NEED YOU PERMISSION. So, I will state this once:

YOU ARE BANNED. FOREVER.

• Downvote 2

Short link

Всем пользователям с NA кластера, готовьтесь, со следующего патча мод на вашем кластере перестанет работать полностью.

Причина EULA NA Кластера полностью противоречит RU EULA.

P/S в RU EULA нет ни слова о том что мне "запрещено продавать контент", а ВГ же в свою очередь не несет никакой ответственности за то что там выложено, это четко прописано черным по белому, про то что они могут использовать код в своих целях без компенсации автору это понятно. Идите и читайте вдумчиво что там написано.

Edited by Armagomen_dev
  • Downvote 3

Short link
1 hour ago, Armagomen_dev said:

Go to the forest, there are still mushrooms. 

Очередная макака пришла и начинает тут права качать... Хотя само не представляет из себя ровным счетом ничего. 
Иди маме пожалуйся, сам переведешь, а хотя не ты же тупой мерикос, ты не умеешь пользоваться переводчиками.

А всем пользователям с NA кластера, готовьтесь со следующего патча мод на вашем кластере перестанет работать полностью. Скажите спасибо этому индивиду, нечего было нервы матать мне.

While your at it, ban EU, RU, and ASIA. I have an account on all servers.

• Downvote 2

Short link

Don't you understand that we don't give a damn about modpackers and their problems? You steal our mods and make money from them. You are stupid and unable to understand that you words for us is rubbish, so go back to the forest.

spacer.png

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Short link
3 минуты назад, StranikS_Scan сказал:

Don't you understand that we don't give a damn about modpackers and their problems? You steal our mods and make money from them. You are stupid and unable to understand that you words for us is rubbish, so go back to the forest.

spacer.png

Жирный лайк, жаль лимит ++ закончился :)
п/с - он походу в лес не хотит ходить, я его уже раза 3 отправлял не понимает :)

Edited by Armagomen_dev
  • Downvote 1

Short link
7 hours ago, StranikS_Scan said:

spacer.png

Lol. We dont make money. Our modpacks are free to use. If you cant understand that, then you are not the author of the mods/ applications that you make. Because no one that stupid could make them.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Short link
10 минут назад, The Illusion сказал:

Lol. We dont make money. Our modpacks are free to use. If you cant understand that, then you are not the author of the mods/ applications that you make. Because no one that stupid could make them.

Good joke! Tell a new joke, stupid macaque ))))

spacer.png

Edited by StranikS_Scan
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Short link

Мужики, завязывайте. Взрослые ведь. Все останутся при своих мнениях, зачем сраться.

• Upvote 1

Short link

Хех))

Весело у вас тут))

Опять кто-то пришёл что-то требовать от мододелов.

Только я никак понять не могу, на основании чего, мододелы им что-то должны...

Edited by NooBooL
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Short link
12 hours ago, Armagomen_dev said:

В общем чтобы дальше не спорили о том кому принадлежит лицензия на моды. Читаем 10.2 - 10.3. http://legal.ru.wargaming.net/ru/eula/

609200669_.thumb.png.6c2947609a24ffc825273e64ea291415.png

Yes, I already posted this. Both sections clearly state that WG is given a non-exclusive, royalty-free right and license to do whatever they want with it. The same goes for any user. So, you are not allowed to make it paid to use, because that would incure "Royalties".

So, you are backed into a corner. Continue on this, and you are replaced. Stop this stupid attempt to force money from your fans, and maybe youll be able to regain some of the reputation you lost (I doubt it, as people will not be very trusting of you now). You can put donation links all you want, we wont mind that. As long as it doesnt give more access to the mod.

In English:

10.2    License Grant to Wargaming. By posting or publishing UGC, you grant Wargaming a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free right and license (with the right to sublicense) to host, store, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, modify, and distribute your UGC, in whole or in part, in any media formats and through any media channels (now known or hereafter developed). Any such use of your UGC by Wargaming may be without any compensation paid to you.

10.3    License Grant to Other Users. By posting and sharing UGC on the Resources or otherwise with another user of the Resources, you hereby grant that user a non-exclusive license to access and use such UGC as permitted by this EULA and the functionality of the Resources.

• Downvote 1

Short link
1 час назад, The Illusion сказал:

Both sections clearly state that WG is given a non-exclusive, royalty-free right and license to do whatever they want with it.

Право на безвозмездное пользование получает ТОЛЬКО WG. Для всех остальных, правила использования устанавливаются автором.

• Upvote 1

Short link
43 minutes ago, ShuraBB said:

Право на безвозмездное пользование получает ТОЛЬКО WG. Для всех остальных, правила использования устанавливаются автором.

No, the rules state the EXACT same thing applies to users.

• Downvote 2

Short link
1 час назад, ShuraBB сказал:

На пиндоском сайте соглашение другое, там очень подробнее расписано. Но какое нам дело до этого ))))

Short link
39 минут назад, StranikS_Scan сказал:

На пиндоском сайте соглашение другое, там очень подробнее расписано. Но какое нам дело до этого ))))

Сдается мне там версия лохматого года. И да, проблемы индейцев шерифа не волнуют ;-)

• Upvote 1

Short link
1 час назад, ShuraBB сказал:

Сдается мне там версия лохматого года. И да, проблемы индейцев шерифа не волнуют ;-)

Покопался в портянках:

1. На РУ версия 01.04.2017 (берем его за отправную точку, п.10 Интелл. Собств. и далее п.п.10.1 Права ВГ на танки, п.п.10.2. Права Юзвера на моды, п.п.10.3 ВГ vs Юзвер)

2. На EU версия February 2, 2016 (п.10 есть, п.п. 10.1 короткий требует разрешение от ВГ на мододельство, остального нет, нумерация другая это п.8)

3. А на COM целую возню юристы развели:

- мамерика:

> новая версия June 15, 2018 (большой подробный раздел п.10 Контент Юзвера и далее 11 подпунков, п.п.10.3 это Юзвер vs Юзвер)

> старая версия March 03, 2016 (п.10 есть, п.п.10.1 длинный и запрещает моды делать вообще, остального нет, нумерация другая это п.7)
- азия и тихий океян версия от 17 June 2019 (тоже самое что и новая версия у пиндосов)

Ну и подробнее смотрим на п.п.10.3 это Юзвер vs Юзвер у пиндосов:

"10.3 License Grant to Other Users. By posting and sharing UGC on the Resources or otherwise with another user of the Resources, you hereby grant that user a non-exclusive license to access and use such UGC as permitted by this EULA and the functionality of the Resources."

Здесь Ресурсы (Resources) это, если промотать соглашение в начало, сайты и форумы ВГ, ну оно и понятно как бы. Все что выложено на оф. форуме его пользователи хватают и перделывают под себя (если защиту снять смогут) и это их право в рамках песочницы ВГ. Но вот помеченное желтым это EPIC ))))) Так заигрались в юристов, что выскочили из своего юридического поля ))))

Edited by StranikS_Scan
  • Upvote 1

Short link