Korean Random
Armagomen_UA

Battle Observer - EU/NA/ASIA

31 minutes ago, StranikS_Scan said:

This is solely your problems, man.

So... you cant name one non-cheat mod that requires payment? Nice. Your argument is invalid.

• Downvote 1

Short link
1 минуту назад, The Illusion сказал:

So... you cant name one non-cheat mod that requires payment? Nice. Your argument is invalid.

This is solely your problems, man :veryhappy:

Short link
Только что, The Illusion сказал:

Is that all you can say? Man, maybe the problem is that you cant see.

I can repeat it all over again if you cannot understand it the first time. Start here:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Short link
6 minutes ago, StranikS_Scan said:

I can repeat it all over again if you cannot understand it the first time. Start here:biggrin:

So... You cant answer a simple question. Cool.

• Downvote 1

Short link
30 минут назад, The Illusion сказал:

So... You cant answer a simple question. Cool.

Why can't? )))

For example mod. There were other mods.

Short link
21 minutes ago, StranikS_Scan said:

Why can't? )))

For example mod. There were other mods.

Ok, a mod that doesnt work anymore... Patch: 0.9.22.0.1. WG has made this mod not work by putting invisible walls up. So, one that used to exist. Name one that still does, and works.

• Downvote 1

Short link

Ok, a mod that doesnt work anymore... Patch: 0.9.22.0.1. WG has made this mod not work by putting invisible walls up. So, one that used to exist. Name one that still does, and works.

No. 0.9.22 is for China. For other clients may download 1.5.1. Mod is woker.

I answered your one question. This is a free answer. For other questions - the answers are paid.

Short link
3 minutes ago, StranikS_Scan said:

No. 0.9.22 is for China. For other clients may download 1.5.1. Mod is woker.

I answered your one question. This is a free answer. For other questions - the answers are paid.

Cool, consider your ass on a watch list.

• Downvote 1

Short link

Cool, consider your ass on a watch list.

So, you can not pay for the answers. Are you a bum or beggar?

• Downvote 2

Short link

No, i just dont care for scum.

And the author of the mod does not want to give out his mod for free to every scum.

• Upvote 1

Short link
11 minutes ago, StranikS_Scan said:

And the author of the mod does not want to give out his mod for free to every scum.

Well, any modder that goes down this path will be banned from major modpacks. Which will have the effect of killing that mod authors mods off. If you decide to do the same, then expect the same.

Short link

Well, any modder that goes down this path will be banned from major modpacks. Which will have the effect of killing that mod authors mods off. If you decide to do the same, then expect the same.

Once again, this is a problem for you and modpackers. This is not a problem mods developers, as we do not care about the problems of modpackers. These "scum" (used you term) use our mods and don't give us anything for it.

Short link
23 minutes ago, StranikS_Scan said:

Once again, this is a problem for you and modpackers. This is not a problem mods developers, as we do not care about the problems of modpackers. These "scum" (used you term) use our mods and don't give us anything for it.

Well, I hope this is a lesson for you. Modpackers are what make modders popular. If you get banned from them, then you cease to be popular. Then you get replaced. Simple. If you want money for your work, then get a job. Doing modding should only be there for the pride we do. I also make mods, and I will NEVER ask for money for my mods to work. I dont ever want to be considered scum.

• Upvote 1

Short link
2 минуты назад, The Illusion сказал:

Well, I hope this is a lesson for you. Modpackers are what make modders popular. If you get banned from them, then you cease to be popular. Then you get replaced. Simple. If you want money for your work, then get a job. Doing modding should only be there for the pride we do. I also make mods, and I will NEVER ask for money for my mods to work. I dont ever want to be considered scum.

Another lie from the another modpaker :facepalmic:

• Downvote 2

Short link
5 minutes ago, StranikS_Scan said:

Another lie from the another modpaker :facepalmic:

Sure.... I make some pretty popular mods. Maybe you even use them. Anyways, you just made yourself someone to be avoided. Nicely going.

Also, under this, We "Modpackers" should start charging each and every mod dev per month, based on the amounts of downloads. After all, we are advertising your mods, for free right now. How would you like it if you had to pay for this free advertising?

Short link

I do not work for WG, and did not sign any agreements with them, and therefore I can do with my mod what I want, at least to sell at least to delete and you can’t change it.
You can only stupidly go to the forums because you feel sorry for $ 5-10 per month for a subscription fee.
In addition, the mod will be shareware. Only unique functionality will be paid.

Edited by Armagomen_dev

Short link
7 minutes ago, Armagomen_dev said:

I do not work for WG, and did not sign any agreements with them, and therefore I can do with my mod what I want, at least to sell at least to delete and you can’t change it.
You can only stupidly go to the forums because you feel sorry for $ 5-10 per month for a subscription fee.
In addition, the mod will be shareware. Only unique functionality will be paid.

Yeah, ok. Read the EULA.

Short link
7 минут назад, The Illusion сказал:

Yeah, ok. Read the EULA.

This does not concern us (modders). You can go complain to anyone anyway. Nobody canceled the copyright and WG cannot take it from us, relax and reconcile.

Edited by Armagomen_dev
  • Downvote 2

Short link