Korean Random
Armagomen_UA

Battle Observer - EU/NA/ASIA

23 hours ago, Armagomen_dev said:

So far I have not found a solution to do it safely without harming the original files and so that it does not break from patch to patch. As soon as something will be known add.

Thanks for the info :) I wonder if some form of automation would allow this to work. Something that pulls from the API each patch, or the files? (Im not a programmer)

Short link

Как настроить расширенный лог нанесенного урона под короткие уши (сместить влево, ближе к ушам)? В настройках выставил 0,0. Все равно далеко вправо (как под средние уши). В старой версии (1.21) хорошо регулировалось. Там смещение считалось от левого верхнего края экрана. А сейчас непонятно откуда. 

Edited by tsv_nt

Short link
1 час назад, tsv_nt сказал:

Как настроить расширенный лог нанесенного урона под короткие уши (сместить влево, ближе к ушам)? В настройках выставил 0,0. Все равно далеко вправо (как под средние уши). В старой версии (1.21) хорошо регулировалось. Там смещение считалось от левого верхнего края экрана. А сейчас непонятно откуда. 

А сейчас положение считается от стандартного вг лога. И будет смещаться автоматически в зависимости от размера ушей.

Edited by Armagomen_dev

Short link

Как правильно настроить лог полученого урона? Ставлю 235 по вертикали и тоже самое по горизонтали лог не отображается, раньше по этим координатам работало!

Short link
1 час назад, ogbiwap сказал:

Как правильно настроить лог полученого урона? Ставлю 235 по вертикали и тоже самое по горизонтали лог не отображается, раньше по этим координатам работало!

Смотри дефолтный конфиг.

Short link
2 часа назад, Armagomen_dev сказал:

Смотри дефолтный конфиг.

В конфиге по умолчанию у тебя логи отключены,вот поэтому и спрашиваю?!

Short link
5 часов назад, The Illusion сказал:

Question: Is the bitbucket gone, or has access be revoked?

Репозиторий переведен в приватный. У нас большие планы на мод и раскрывать все карты мы не хотим, узнаете когда придет время.

The repository is transferred to private. We have big plans for the mod and we don’t want to reveal all the cards, you will find out when the time comes.

4 часа назад, ogbiwap сказал:

В конфиге по умолчанию у тебя логи отключены,вот поэтому и спрашиваю?!

Дефолтный конфиг идет в архиве с модом, там все настроено уже.

Edited by Armagomen_dev

Short link
11 часов назад, Armagomen_dev сказал:

А сейчас положение считается от стандартного вг лога. И будет смещаться автоматически в зависимости от размера ушей.

У меня почему-то не смещается с изменением размера ушей. 

Short link

Для всех у кого версия 1.22.4 и выше, перекачивать мод в ручную больше не нужно, при запуске игры он сам обновится.
Если в момент загрузки у вас клиент сам перезапускается, значит пришло новое обновление, временно никаких оповещений нет, просто обновление, в дальнейшем будет высвечиваться сообщение с чейнджлогом.

Так же заранее ставлю в известность, что ближе к новому году мод перейдет на систему подписки, при которой останутся бесплатные модули, и будет ряд платных которые будут доступны только по подписке. Полный список будет опубликован перед релизом.

Данная механика нужна и она будет работать всегда, просьбы отключить обновления и не принимаются. ( дверь там --> )

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Short link
18 hours ago, Armagomen_dev said:

Для всех у кого версия 1.22.4 и выше, перекачивать мод в ручную больше не нужно, при запуске игры он сам обновится.
Если в момент загрузки у вас клиент сам перезапускается, значит пришло новое обновление, временно никаких оповещений нет, просто обновление, в дальнейшем будет высвечиваться сообщение с чейнджлогом.

Так же заранее ставлю в известность, что ближе к новому году мод перейдет на систему подписки, при которой останутся бесплатные модули, и будет ряд платных которые будут доступны только по подписке. Полный список будет опубликован перед релизом.

Данная механика нужна и она будет работать всегда, просьбы отключить обновления и не принимаются. ( дверь там --> )

So.... your going to kill your mod off? Here are some things you may not be aware of:

There are plans for modders that hide their code, or dont provide the entire mod without paying, to be banned from major modpacks. Aslian has already done this. Others will follow. 

So, doing this may just kill the mod off. I, and alot of players enjoy this mod, and Id hate to see it go this way. But, it is your mod, and if you want to do this, then dont complain when your mod is no longer used, or gets replaced.

• Upvote 3

Short link
5 часов назад, The Illusion сказал:

So.... your going to kill your mod off? Here are some things you may not be aware of:

There are plans for modders that hide their code, or dont provide the entire mod without paying, to be banned from major modpacks. Aslian has already done this. Others will follow. 

So, doing this may just kill the mod off. I, and alot of players enjoy this mod, and Id hate to see it go this way. But, it is your mod, and if you want to do this, then dont complain when your mod is no longer used, or gets replaced.

The mod was not originally supplied to any modpacks; moreover, I do not approve the addition of mod to pack without my knowledge.
"Kill the mod", do not make me laugh. It is even great that it will be removed, who wants it and who likes the mod will use it further. And brazen modpakery let go to the forest for mushrooms. I don't care if they remove it from the packs. And about the transition to a subscription, well, what can I say, you had the opportunity to support the mod on a voluntary basis, but since all people are very greedy now and they don’t want to help others, then they will have to switch from the carrot to the whip method.

Мод изначально не поставлялся ни в какие модпаки, более того я не одобряю добавление мода в пак без моего ведома.
"Убить мод", не смешите меня. Это даже замечательно что его уберут, кто захочет и кому нравится мод будут юзать его и дальше. А наглые модпакеры пусть идут в лес по грибы. Мне плевать на то что они удалят его из паков. А по поводу перехода на подписку, ну что тут сказать у вас была возможность поддерживать мод на добровольной основе, но по скольку все люди нынче очень жадные и никто не хочет помогать другим, то  прийдется переходить с метода пряника на метод кнута.

Edited by Armagomen_dev
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Short link
21 minutes ago, Armagomen_dev said:

The mod was not originally supplied to any modpacks; moreover, I do not approve the addition of mod to pack without my knowledge.
"Kill the mod", do not make me laugh. It is even great that it will be removed, who wants it and who likes the mod will use it further. And brazen modpakery let go to the forest for mushrooms. I don't care if they remove it from the packs. And about the transition to a subscription, well, what can I say, you had the opportunity to support the mod on a voluntary basis, but since all people are very greedy now and they don’t want to help others, then they will have to switch from the carrot to the whip method.

Мод изначально не поставлялся ни в какие модпаки, более того я не одобряю добавление мода в пак без моего ведома.
"Убить мод", не смешите меня. Это даже замечательно что его уберут, кто захочет и кому нравится мод будут юзать его и дальше. А наглые модпакеры пусть идут в лес по грибы. Мне плевать на то что они удалят его из паков. А по поводу перехода на подписку, ну что тут сказать у вас была возможность поддерживать мод на добровольной основе, но по скольку все люди нынче очень жадные и никто не хочет помогать другим, то  прийдется переходить с метода пряника на метод кнута.

Ok, dont expect you to last much longer if this is your response. Look at the other modders that did the same. They arnt around anymore.

• Upvote 1

Short link
13 часов назад, The Illusion сказал:

It is very important for us to know the opinion of cunning modpakers, who want to benefit from someone else's mod, but do not want to share dividends with the author of the mod :biggrin:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Short link
10 hours ago, StranikS_Scan said:

It is very important for us to know the opinion of cunning modpakers, who want to benefit from someone else's mod, but do not want to share dividends with the author of the mod :biggrin:

What?????

Modpack authors do not get paid. What this dev is doing is shunned in the community, and will only get him banned. Like every other author that has done so. If he wants to go to the dark side, then he will do it alone.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Short link

Also, I would like to point out this:

10.    User Generated Content

10.1    General. Some Resources permit you to create or upload content which you own, have created or otherwise have appropriate rights in (which we refer to in this EULA as “User Generated Content” or “UGC”). UGC includes, for example: Account personas, forum posts, chat posts, voice chat, messenger type features, profile content and any other content or materials contributed by users to, on, or through the Resources. If Wargaming believes that your use or uploading of UGC breaches any of the terms and conditions set forth herein, then Wargaming may remove, block, edit, move or disable such UGC in its sole discretion. If you contravene any of the terms and conditions herein, Wargaming reserves the right to suspend or permanently remove availability of your UGC and to take any other steps that we consider appropriate.

10.2    License Grant to Wargaming. By posting or publishing UGC, you grant Wargaming a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free right and license (with the right to sublicense) to host, store, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, modify, and distribute your UGC, in whole or in part, in any media formats and through any media channels (now known or hereafter developed). Any such use of your UGC by Wargaming may be without any compensation paid to you.

10.3    License Grant to Other Users. By posting and sharing UGC on the Resources or otherwise with another user of the Resources, you hereby grant that user a non-exclusive license to access and use such UGC as permitted by this EULA and the functionality of the Resources.

10.4    You are solely responsible for your UGC and the consequences of posting or publishing UGC. By posting or publishing UGC on or through the Resources, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:

10.4.1    any part of the UGC which comprises or incorporates any of our intellectual property rights remains our property and, as between us and you, we own the UGC which you create that is a derivative work of our intellectual property rights;

10.4.3    no item of UGC that you upload infringes the intellectual property rights or privacy or any other rights of anyone else or is illegal or breaches this EULA;

10.4.4    you waive and agree not to assert any moral rights or similar rights you may have in UGC;

10.4.7    Your use of the Resources or Content, including the UGC you upload, complies with all applicable laws and legislation and is not harmful, offensive, defamatory, sexually explicit, obscene, violent, threatening, harassing, abusive, falsely representative of your persona, invasive of someone else’s privacy, illegal or likely to cause any reputational loss or embarrassment to Wargaming or its affiliates.

10.5    USERS OF THE RESOURCES CREATE, DOWNLOAD AND USE UGC AT THEIR OWN RISK. WE ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO EDIT OR CONTROL UGC THAT YOU OR OTHER USERS POST OR PUBLISH, AND WILL NOT BE IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UGC. WARGAMING MAY, HOWEVER, AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, SCREEN, REMOVE, EDIT, OR BLOCK ANY UGC THAT AT OUR SOLE JUDGMENT VIOLATES THIS EULA OR IS OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN USING THE RESOURCES YOU WILL BE EXPOSED TO UGC FROM A VARIETY OF SOURCES AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT UGC MAY BE INACCURATE, OFFENSIVE, INDECENT OR OBJECTIONABLE. YOU AGREE TO WAIVE, AND DO HEREBY WAIVE, ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE RIGHTS OR REMEDIES YOU HAVE OR MAY HAVE AGAINST WARGAMING WITH RESPECT TO UGC. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH UGC. IF NOTIFIED BY A USER OR CONTENT OWNER THAT UGC ALLEGEDLY DOES NOT CONFORM TO THIS EULA, WE MAY INVESTIGATE THE ALLEGATION AND DETERMINE AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION WHETHER TO REMOVE THE UGC, WHICH WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE. FOR CLARITY, WARGAMING DOES NOT PERMIT COPYRIGHT-INFRINGING ACTIVITIES ON THE RESOURCES.

YES, this includes any mods.

So, you dont own this, so making money off of it is illegal. I will be informing WG as to this, and they will respond in any way they wish.

• Downvote 1

Short link
13 минут назад, The Illusion сказал:

What?????

Modpack authors do not get paid. What this dev is doing is shunned in the community, and will only get him banned. Like every other author that has done so. If he wants to go to the dark side, then he will do it alone.

Good joke! :great:

Только что, The Illusion сказал:

Also, I would like to point out this:

YES, this includes any mods.

So, you dont own this, so making money off of it is illegal. I will be informing WG as to this, and they will respond in any way they wish.

Man, are you from the moon flew to us? For 11 years, mods developers have been making paid mods and making money from it. We do not care about WG, and WG do not care about us. Finish your humorous protests. :smile:

• Upvote 1

Short link
17 minutes ago, StranikS_Scan said:

Good joke! :great:

Man, are you from the moon flew to us? For 11 years, mods developers have been making paid mods and making money from it. We do not care about WG, and WG do not care about us. Finish your humorous protests. :smile:

Ok, name one NON-CHEAT mod that requires payment to use. Just one. Because I know of none.

As for modpack authors not making money, I am one. I am on the Relhax modpack team. We do not get paid.

Short link
11 минут назад, The Illusion сказал:

Ok, name one NON-CHEAT mod that requires payment to use. Just one. Because I know of none.

As for modpack authors not making money, I am one. I am on the Relhax modpack team. We do not get paid.

This is solely your problems, man.

Short link