Korean Random

About XVM for WoT 9.15.1

when do we know or think maybe the dbl or trpl carousel..170 tanks really comes in handy lol thx again..i went in and changed the 1 to a 3 row like i usually do but it didnt work this time lol

Minimap have higher priority, I'll make multi rows after minimap.

I estimate about 1 month for minimap.

• Upvote 1

Short link

i have installed this version....missing the name of tank and player and hitpoints above tank in game..can not change carousel to 3 rows..reload not there is this the right updated version?

Yes, that is the correct version. You'll have to work on your config. Quite a lot of things have changed. Check out the changelog.

Short link

Hi.i cant change anything with configuration editor or with notepad for xc file.i cant delete health bar example :) . is't normal because test version?

• Downvote 1

Short link

Hi.i cant change anything with configuration editor or with notepad for xc file.i cant delete health bar example :) . is't normal because test version?

Please note:

Editor is obsolete. It is not compatible with new XVM versions. Configurations made with this editor can cause some problems. Use it at your own risk (or do not use at all).

Use Notepad++ or other good editor for modifying config files (*.xc)

Best regards

Napalm

• Upvote 1

Short link

Thanks for all the hard work, but I find 6.4.0 is freezing game client on return to garage after first battle. Background loads but nothing else.

Short link

Thanks for all the hard work, but I find 6.4.0 is freezing game client on return to garage after first battle. Background loads but nothing else.

• If you have a problem, you should post your own topic. Even if you think that your problem is exactly the same as problem in any other topic. You should not clutter up the other topics.
  • Before you describe a problem, you should ensure that you are using only latest stable version of XVM, and do not have any other mods. If you have, then uninstall them first and make a test only with clean XVM installation. 

If you want to get help:

• Create your own topic with informative title and description of the problem.
  • Write a version of mod, operating system and antivirus software.
  • Attach:
    • XVM.log and Python.log (these files are located in the root folder of the game)
    • Your config (zip archive of folder res_mods/configs/xvm/)
    • Screenshot and replay, if it can help to describe your problem.

Short link