Korean Random

About XVM for WoT 9.15.1

I'm currently using XVM Main Files v6.3.2.1 build 6188 on OMC's modpack. No crashes.

OMC and any modpacks out there are using a (probably only partially functional) nightly build, i.e. a work in progress. There is no official release for 0.9.15.1 yet.

Edited by Bartman
  • Upvote 2

Short link

Hi everyone, just reinstalled  the game just to be sure"" starting to get game crashes when started to update xvm ,all other mods i use i put them the day after the update, and only now im starting to get bugs.... now.... should i use the last stable version

" XVM 6.3.2.1 (WoT client 0.9.15.0.1) "  or

"Build 6096 for WoT 0.9.15.1 " or

"Build 6216 for WoT 0.9.15.1" ??

game is clean 100%.... ty for making a effort to make our game better and more personal...keep up the good work

XVM 6.3.2.1 (WoT client 0.9.15.0.1) is for the previous WoT client version. It's not gonna work at all.

Currently, only nightly builds are available. Keep in mind that not everything has been done so far (e.g. minimap is still work in progress) and not everything is gonna be working properly or working at all.

Once there is a stable version for current WoT client (0.9.15.1), it will be published on this page. Just be sure to check it from time to time.

Edited by Andrew05
  • Upvote 2

Short link

Another delusional one...

Only the XVM team makes any XVM builds. ANY, Carl! Both stable and nightly ones. Only the XVM developers develop the XVM. Nobody else. See what I did there? Developers - develop.

Anyone can include an XVM build in their modpack and upload it anywhere. Anyone can make a custom config to their liking, toggle different stuff on or off, move, change color, amount/type of data displayed etc. etc. But again, it doesn't change the fact that only the XVM team actually edits, works on the mod's code and adds stuff or makes it all work (which is an enormous amount of time and effort, by the way), and nobody else does. And all the XVM builds you see anywhere originate from this site and this site only. Finally get it, people. Gosh!

You are all allright,but you still can't get my point. He promote that XVM modpack,he PROMOTEEEEE. And when is he upload video about XVM for ver. 9.15.1  only you can see,XVM working. 

Edited by Mortal
  • Downvote 5

Short link

Firstly, the comment you quoted wasn't adressed to you.

Secondly, you are right.

Still nothing?? Imbecil QB do it faster then you...ffs,WORK!

^^ that surely means:

He promote that XVM modpack

That's exactly what you meant. We all are dumb. We are sorry.

On a serious note, sometimes you just gotta admit you were wrong instead of trying to get out of the water dry.

And you still can't understand simple things which have been repeated over and over and over again by different people with different wordings. If he includes XVM in his modpack and XVM is working, it's working because of the XVM team and XVM team only! And he has nothing to do with it at all. He just downloaded it from the XVM site. He might have his own config there, but it doesn't matter at all. If a build works, it's gonna work with any up-to-date config without errors. Gosh, seriously...

Edited by Andrew05
  • Upvote 3

Short link

+  [KNOWN ISSUES]

+  * Option "carousel"/"rows" does not implemented. (postponed because it may be implemented by WG)

when WG implemeted double carousel??...next patch? next year? :( , bad info for xvm users.

Short link

the "download" button  brings me to the old version ............XVM 6.3.2.1 (WoT client 0.9.15.0.1) - installer xvm-6.3.2.1.exe 

all good now ,,,,,,,,,, was too fast... ty

Short link

Finally XVM after 15 days,and works like a [***]!!!!!!!! Full of buggs and [***]. Stupid russian morons,or belorussian [***]. Maybe chinese or gipsy. Nvm what are you,you are all stupid like a [***] and you wanna make XVM.

You can try to make my [***] with plasticine and keep them for memory.

• Downvote 11

Short link

I just want to know what rule to implement:

"Don't feed the Troll"

or

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

:)

• Upvote 1

Short link

Minimap have higher priority, I'll make multi rows after minimap.

Firstly, thank you very much and respect for your work. We know that it is not easy.

Can you give a date for next update? How long will it take approximately?

Short link

when do we know or think maybe the dbl or trpl carousel..170 tanks really comes in handy lol thx again..i went in and changed the 1 to a 3 row like i usually do but it didnt work this time lol

Short link