Korean Random

About XVM for WoT 9.15.1

XVM 6.4.0 for World of Tanks 0.9.15.1 is released.

Outdated info is under spoiler

In a nutshell: A lot of work needs to be done to adapt XVM for new WoT 9.15.1. We work hard and we'll do everything possible to release new XVM as soon as possible.

Once it is ready, we'll add it on the downloads page of our official website. This is the one place where you can get the newest official stable builds of XVM.

Thanks for your patience and have a nice day.

PS. About nightly builds:
  • The latest stable version of XVM which is recommended for use is always published only on the "download XVM" page.
    If there is no stable version for the current WoT client on this page, it means work is still in progress.
  • "Nightly builds" are "work in progress builds". They are based on the current stage of XVM's code, but have not been tested at all.
  • Nightly builds contain subquality work, can contain new bugs, and are intended ONLY for testing purposes.
  • You should NOT use nightly builds if you are not an experienced tester. Use nightlies only if you exactly understand what you're doing.
  • You should NOT use nightly builds in ModPacks if you are making ModPacks on the basis of XVM.
  • If you're understand all written above and you're still want try nightly builds, here they are.
  • Upvote 5

Short link

Hi,
I see that there is a version 9.15.1 on the XVM the nightly builds, does it work in the new version? has it been tested on the CT Server?
for when I of saw it yesterday and the tried to use the it on the CT Server, it was of too late, the was server down.

Thanks

Edited by albee9

Short link

@albee9, hello, I've added some info about all nightlis to the 1-st post. Please read :)

Short link

Still nothing?? Imbecil QB do it faster then you...ffs,WORK!

HAHAHA LOL

QB just have stole their test builds and did NOTHING  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Short link

his XVM work
Are you troll or idiot? )

"HIS" XVM DOES NOT EXIST IN REAL WORLD  :heh:

He took unstable nightly build and spreads it like "his xvm". If you want you can get it on nightly.modxvm.com (just like QB did). LOL.

It made by XVM TEAM and NOT BY QB!

When XVM team will test and fix it they will release it as stable, r u understand?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Short link

@TwoPizza i just want that cockie. <3

"HIS" XVM DOES NOT EXIST IN REAL WORLD  :heh:

XVM doesn't exist in real world... ;)

• Downvote 3

Short link

Still nothing?? Imbecil QB do it faster then you...ffs,WORK!

The third word in your comment exactly describes your level of intelligence, judging by your comment.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Short link

In a nutshell: A lot of work needs to be done to adapt XVM for new WoT 9.15.1. We work hard and we'll do everything possible to release new XVM as soon as possible.

Once it is ready, we'll add it on the downloads page of our official website. This is the one place where you can get the newest official stable builds of XVM.

Thanks for your patience and have a nice day.

PS. About nightly builds:

• The latest stable version of XVM which is recommended for use is always published only on the "download XVM" page.

If there is no stable version for the current WoT client on this page, it means work is still in progress.

• "Nightly builds" are "work in progress builds". They are based on the current stage of XVM's code, but have not been tested at all.
  • Nightly builds contain subquality work, can contain new bugs, and are intended ONLY for testing purposes.
  • You should NOT use nightly builds if you are not an experienced tester. Use nightlies only if you exactly understand what you're doing.
  • You should NOT use nightly builds in ModPacks if you are making ModPacks on the basis of XVM.

So how many days we have to wait? Are you about the complete the update?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Short link

The third word in your comment exactly describes your level of intelligence, judging by your comment.

And you are just 1 more expert. <3

• Downvote 6

Short link

And you are just 1 more expert. <3

Yea, gotta be an expert to understand that XVM isn't made by streamers or whoever else uploads modpacks.

• Upvote 2

Short link

HAHAHA LOL

QB just have stole their test builds and did NOTHING  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

You are so wrong... Maybe Moral has no manners, but he's right in this one, QB made a working build, it may lack of some features, but you have HITLOG, BLOCK DMG CALCULATOR, INCOMING DMG LOG, stats work in battles as in your service record page, it doesn't have any bugs or anything wrong either. So, what he's saying is true, he made it better and quicker than the actual XVM developers. Truth be told....

Edited by MarlboroX
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Short link

QB made a working build

Another stupid QBelieber :)

He took nightly build and spreads it like "his xvm". If you want you can get it on nightly.modxvm.com (just like QB did). LOL.

It made by XVM TEAM and NOT BY QB!

Edited by TwoPizza
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Short link

You are so wrong... Maybe Moral has no manners, but he's right in this one, QB made a working build, it may lack of some features, but you have HITLOG, BLOCK DMG CALCULATOR, INCOMING DMG LOG, stats work in battles as in your service record page, it doesn't have any bugs or anything wrong either. So, what he's saying is true, he made it better and quicker than the actual XVM developers. Truth be told....

Another delusional one...

Only the XVM team makes any XVM builds. ANY, Carl! Both stable and nightly ones. Only the XVM developers develop the XVM. Nobody else. See what I did there? Developers - develop.

Anyone can include an XVM build in their modpack and upload it anywhere. Anyone can make a custom config to their liking, toggle different stuff on or off, move, change color, amount/type of data displayed etc. etc. But again, it doesn't change the fact that only the XVM team actually edits, works on the mod's code and adds stuff or makes it all work (which is an enormous amount of time and effort, by the way), and nobody else does. And all the XVM builds you see anywhere originate from this site and this site only. Finally get it, people. Gosh!

Edited by Andrew05
  • Upvote 2

Short link

Hi everyone, just reinstalled  the game just to be sure"" starting to get game crashes when started to update xvm ,all other mods i use i put them the day after the update, and only now im starting to get bugs.... now.... should i use the last stable version

" XVM 6.3.2.1 (WoT client 0.9.15.0.1) "  or

"Build 6096 for WoT 0.9.15.1 " or

"Build 6216 for WoT 0.9.15.1" ??

game is clean 100%.... ty for making a effort to make our game better and more personal...keep up the good work

Short link

Hi everyone, just reinstalled  the game just to be sure"" starting to get game crashes when started to update xvm ,all other mods i use i put them the day after the update, and only now im starting to get bugs.... now.... should i use the last stable version

" XVM 6.3.2.1 (WoT client 0.9.15.0.1) "  or

"Build 6096 for WoT 0.9.15.1 " or

"Build 6216 for WoT 0.9.15.1" ??

game is clean 100%.... ty for making a effort to make our game better and more personal...keep up the good work

I'm currently using XVM Main Files v6.3.2.1 build 6188 on OMC's modpack. No crashes.

Short link