Korean Random
night_dragon_on

[Wwise] Пособие по созданию звуковых модов

2 часа назад, Alastara сказал:

только после переноса в voice

Это привязка к ползунку для регулирования громкости.

На работоспособность это не влияет.

5 часов назад, alexej008 сказал:

из шапки не получается...

Плохо изучали шапку.

Там все необходимое есть, в том числе готовый проект для озвучки экипажа.

Short link
28 минут назад, night_dragon_on сказал:

Плохо изучали шапку.

Там все необходимое есть, в том числе готовый проект для озвучки экипажа.

4. Добавление своего звукового файла на события (из данных примеров) Д там все не так как у готового проекта... Вообще нитак

Short link

салют всем. создал свою озвучку .. получилось. спасибо за тему.. а могу ли я создать звуки выстрелов через wwisse, ? если возможно то как?  спасибо

Short link

Hello, I've been trying to adapt an old mod of mine to the new Wwise version, but I also have the "[SOUND] Sound system memory limit exceeded" problem.

I have opened engine_config.xml with a WoT XML editor, but I have not been able to find the setting that limits the audio bank size.

Could anyone help me find the variable(s) I have to change ?

Edit : I found the memoryLimit value in the engine config XML, but setting it higher only removes the error from the python.log file. My voices are still mostly not working. 

For reference, I have over 600 different clips in the soundbank... And there's a very small number that works.

Edit 2 : Also, regarding the standard audio files : is there a place i could grab the default WoT audio files for all languages ? I'd like to use standard French voices for a few elements such as the "notifications_eb" and "notifications_flt".

Edited by Kyphros

Short link
22.11.2020 в 11:33, zuborev сказал:

если возможно то как

Открывайте проект ВГ. Смотрите наименования событий (описание указано в каждом эвенте) и собирайте свой банк с этими наименованиями событий + приставку или окончание добавляйте.

4 минуты назад, Kyphros сказал:

way to get the default French voices

• res/packages/audioww-part2.pkg/audioww/france/voiceover.bnk

Short link
19 hours ago, night_dragon_on said:

• res/packages/audioww-part2.pkg/audioww/france/voiceover.bnk

I was thinking, more like a Wwise default project with all the files sorted together, just like the template file available in this thread which contains the Russian voiceover.

It's okay if there's nothing like that currently available, otherwise I'll just unpack the files and sort them manually.

21 hours ago, night_dragon_on said:

Regarding this, there seems to have been extensive modifications to engine_config.xml since 2016, and none of these variables are still there, unlesss they had their name changed :

<defaultPool> 12 </defaultPool>
<lowEnginePool> 8 </lowEnginePool>

I tried playing around with values randomly on other variables that were related to sounds, but my sounds still don't fully load, only some of them are played correctly, even though the mod worked perfectly fine in 2018 last time I updated it. And obviously, python.log doesn't display anything useful, it just says that banks are loaded, no error mentioned at all (except the billions of errors related to the game's web browser).

Short link
31 минуту назад, Kyphros сказал:

otherwise I'll just unpack the files and sort them manually

This is exactly what should be done.

39 минут назад, Kyphros сказал:

unlesss they had their name changed

Try increasing the parameter value: IOPoolSize

Note that there are two separate settings for the x86 and x64 client (memoryManager, memoryManager_64bit).

• Upvote 1

Short link
14 minutes ago, night_dragon_on said:

Try increasing the parameter value: IOPoolSize

Note that there are two separate settings for the x86 and x64 client (memoryManager, memoryManager_64bit).

I increased both to 128 in the /res/engine_config.xml file (yes I know, crazy value compared to 4), and nothing's changed.

Although one thing I've noticed is that it's mostly very short audio files that i've heard. When I use the audio test function, short sounds are played, but sometimes when I click nothing happens, so I'm guessing it's one of the longer audio files (3 to 10 seconds) that was selected.

Is there now a limit on the size of the file inside the sound bank (although they're almost all below 10-20kB after conversion anyway) ? Or maybe a limit on the length in seconds that can be played ?

Short link
14 минут назад, Kyphros сказал:

Although one thing I've noticed is that it's mostly very short audio files that i've heard.

This is unknown to me. I'm not a developer.

In this topic, everything is studied in practice.

Short link
30 minutes ago, night_dragon_on said:

This is unknown to me. I'm not a developer.

In this topic, everything is studied in practice.

Ah, sorry. Are there any people from WG coming here from time to time ? I'd really like to make it work...

I've even tried rendering the audio files into mono channels through Wwise, so the size of the bnk/pck was almost halved, but it still didn't fix the issue.

And I've looked into the engine_config file but I didn't see a single value related to audio length limit or anything along those lines. As for the existing values, i've pretty much all increased them twenty times and still have the same issue.

I'm starting to think it's not something that can be fixed and that there's a hard-coded limit somewhere...

Short link
1 минуту назад, Kyphros сказал:

Are there any people from WG coming here from time to time

In this thread, no.
But in this topic one (WG employee) has appeared before.

• Upvote 1

Short link
23 часа назад, night_dragon_on сказал:

Открывайте проект ВГ. Смотрите наименования событий (описание указано в каждом эвенте) и собирайте свой банк с этими наименованиями событий + приставку или окончание добавляйте .. 

Укажи пожалуйста пример как добавить окончание .. и из шапки я поект ВГ  скачал но там нет описания что и за что отвечает..

Short link
54 minutes ago, night_dragon_on said:

In this thread, no.
But in this topic one (WG employee) has appeared before.

Indeed, I remember @ribbed, but he was last online in January... Not sure he'll see any message I could send him, anytime soon. I'll try contacting WG staff on the official forums, then.

Short link

Gosh.

Back in the day, when I wrote my BanksLoader, there was demand for changing settings' values. I added them, and there were no issues with the new values reported to me (other than VoIP failing, though it kinda was fixed on WG side?..)

I'd suggest you give it a try. Link can be found in this topic's first post or in my Dark Cellars (link in signature).

• Upvote 1

Short link
7 hours ago, Polyacov_Yury said:

Gosh.

Back in the day, when I wrote my BanksLoader, there was demand for changing settings' values. I added them, and there were no issues with the new values reported to me (other than VoIP failing, though it kinda was fixed on WG side?..)

I'd suggest you give it a try. Link can be found in this topic's first post or in my Dark Cellars (link in signature).

I just tried, and using BanksLoader immediately makes the game crash on launch. GODDAMMIT WARGAMING :angry:

Short link
2 минуты назад, Kyphros сказал:

makes the game crash on launch

Attach a log file "python.log" to the message.

He will give information to @Polyacov_Yury  to help you.

Short link