Korean Random
night_dragon_on

[Wwise] Пособие по созданию звуковых модов

10 минут назад, _BEDMAK сказал:

Что это за файлы - ekspont_load.wotmod и ekspointCore.wotmod,зачем они нужны и как работают?

Это альтернативный загрузчик звуковых банков, который не умеет в склейку ремапов в audio_mods.

• Upvote 1

Short link

@night_dragon_on, помнится, я обещал как-то дополнить инструкцию в шапке топика с BanksLoader'ом. Сделал только что. Заодно теперь для всех модов есть ссылка на скачивание с GoogleDrive.

Edited by Polyacov_Yury

Short link

@Polyacov_Yury , гуд. Только непонятно немного почему остальные дополнения помимо BankLoader-ра помещены под спойлер в "технические подробности". Они же самостоятельные моды.

Edited by night_dragon_on

Short link
10 минут назад, night_dragon_on сказал:

@Polyacov_Yury , гуд. Только непонятно немного почему остальные дополнения помимо BankLoader-ра помещены под спойлер в "технические подробности".

Вот как раз об этом я отписал в последнем сообщении в топике :) Что-то странное произошло при добавлении спойлера. @Mr 13 уже пинганут туда, и сообщение отправлено в личку.

Самое интересное, что я бы это сам поправил, да содержимое топика засунулось В границу спойлера, и я текст даже выделить не могу. А вручную все восстанавливать - нет, спасибо.

К разговору о том, что спойлеры зло - из альтернатив ему и огромной стене не нужного большинству пользователей текста остается только цитата, которую можно свернуть при желании, но у нее заголовок поменять нельзя.

Сделать бы "продвинутый" режим редактирования, где можно было бы по старинке, BB-кодами все настраивать...

Short link
33 minutes ago, Polyacov_Yury said:

Сделать бы "продвинутый" режим редактирования, где можно было бы по старинке, BB-кодами все настраивать...

Ctr+Shift+I

Short link
4 минуты назад, GPCracker сказал:

Ctr+Shift+I

У меня браузерный профайлер открылся...

Short link
39 minutes ago, Polyacov_Yury said:

У меня браузерный профайлер открылся...

Находишь там код, который описывает содержимое окна редактирования сообщения и правишь ручками :)

Short link
23 часа назад, Polyacov_Yury сказал:

Greetings from BanksLoader mod author. The mod was recently updated, now all the banks are written to engine_config.xml. In your case, the banks SM_sight_convergence.bnk, SM_sight_convergence.pck, SM_gun_intuition.bnk and SM_gun_intuition.pck are simply not loaded. Please refer here for additional info (download link).

Event remappings, however, should still work, but you need to write them to separate files corresponding to the mods, so that BanksLoader can merge the remappings into the main file correctly.

Followed your steps and downloaded the new BanksLoader. At first the mod is still not work. 

Later on, I figured out that there is another xml file named sound_notifications.xml in the gui folder. 

There were the following lines in the sound_notifications.xml : 

<sight_convergence>
    <fx>
      <wwsound>sight_convergence</wwsound>
      <playRules>    0    </playRules>
      <shouldBindToPlayer>    True    </shouldBindToPlayer>
    </fx>
  </sight_convergence>

When I changed "sight_convergence" to "SM_sight_convergence", the mod works perfectly.

Does this xml file affect to the BankLoaders functionality? 

Anyway, thank you a lot @Polyacov_Yury for your help. :ok:

Short link
48 минут назад, NyanDora_Mech_Tank сказал:

Followed your steps and downloaded the new BanksLoader. At first the mod is still not work. 

Later on, I figured out that there is another xml file named sound_notifications.xml in the gui folder. 

There were the following lines in the sound_notifications.xml : 

<sight_convergence>
    <fx>
      <wwsound>sight_convergence</wwsound>
      <playRules>    0    </playRules>
      <shouldBindToPlayer>    True    </shouldBindToPlayer>
    </fx>
  </sight_convergence>

When I changed "sight_convergence" to "SM_sight_convergence", the mod works perfectly.

Does this xml file affect to the BankLoaders functionality? 

Anyway, thank you a lot @Polyacov_Yury for your help. :ok:

Actually - no. This is a separate file, that controls events for ingame notifications specifically. Altering it is not a very good practice, so I would create a file named SM_sight_convergence.xml with this text inside:

<SM_sight_convergence.xml>
    <loadBanks />
    <switches />
    <RTPCs />
    <states />
    <events>
        <event>
            <name>sight_convergence</name>
            <mod>SM_sight_convergence</mod>
        </event>
    </events>
</SM_sight_convergence.xml>

and put it next to your .bnk file. Your approach works as well, but it makes your mod possibly incompatible with others.

Another (and the most right) way would be to make a SoundEventInjector config (can be found directly next to BanksLoader) with this text inside:

{
    "sound_notifications": {
        "sight_convergence": {
            "fx": "SM_sight_convergence"
        }
    }
}

but that is a tiny bit overkill for a mod as simple as yours :) (even if this would be the most preferred way to do things).

Edited by Polyacov_Yury
  • Upvote 1

Short link

Hello ! I've recently been using ribbed's templates for voice mods and they work fine ; however I'm having a bit of trouble with one event in particular, which is not in the default voice events : enemy_sighted_for_team.

As far as I've seen on the previous pages of this thread, it isn't even supposed to exist ; however I made it work with my mod. Even though it only worked for the first enemy spotted. I created a gui.bnk soundbank with the appropriate event name, et cetera. It worked. Problem is, it also deletes all the other gui sounds (my gui.bnk entirely replaces the default one). How do I make it so that it only replaces that one event? I've tried using an xml with a different event name and such but it didn't play any sound at all.

I've also seen that the minimap_attention event was mentioned. Is it the one that does the "ping" whenever you spot someone? Is it used anywhere else by the game, or is it only tied to the "spotted" event ?

Sorry if all those questions have been answered before, I'm completely lost in this Russian forum, with Google Translate telling me stories about horseradish and meaningless strings of cyrillic and latin letters mashed together.

Edited by Kyphros

Short link
33 минуты назад, Kyphros сказал:

Problem is, it also deletes all the other gui sounds (my gui.bnk entirely replaces the default one). How do I make it so that it only replaces that one event? I've tried using an xml with a different event name and such but it didn't play any sound at all.

Rename your .bnk file, load it with BanksLoader and use xml to replace the event you need. (Don't forget to rename your event!)

34 минуты назад, Kyphros сказал:

I've also seen that the minimap_attention event was mentioned. Is it the one that does the "ping" whenever you spot someone? Is it used anywhere else by the game, or is it only tied to the "spotted" event ?

This is the one called when someone pings a square on minimap or sends a quick message (e.g. "Reloading!" on F8 key)

• Upvote 2

Short link
14 часов назад, Polyacov_Yury сказал:

Rename your .bnk file, load it with BanksLoader and use xml to replace the event you need. (Don't forget to rename your event!)

Where is BanksLoader? Couldn't find something with that name. Unless it is supposed to be what Google Translate displays as "BankPlayer" from D2R52?

Are there more instructions about the .xml file ? I'm not sure I wrote it correctly. Maybe that's where the problem is.

Short link
1 час назад, Kyphros сказал:

Where is BanksLoader? Couldn't find something with that name.

There you go: https://koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/20551-

1 час назад, Kyphros сказал:

Are there more instructions about the .xml file ?

Well.. Did you read the instructions on how to use audio_mods.xml? If so, the topic above (under "Technical details" spoiler) has the instrictions on how to make it work with the BanksLoader. Basically, after you create your audio_mods.xml, you should rename it to your_bank_name.xml. I wrote a big post on audio replacing right before your first message.

• Upvote 1

Short link
4 часа назад, Polyacov_Yury сказал:

There you go: https://koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/20551-

Well.. Did you read the instructions on how to use audio_mods.xml? If so, the topic above (under "Technical details" spoiler) has the instrictions on how to make it work with the BanksLoader. Basically, after you create your audio_mods.xml, you should rename it to your_bank_name.xml. I wrote a big post on audio replacing right before your first message.

Wow, haha, I read your post again and indeed, I missed the fact that BanksLoader was required for the .xml to work. Somehow I was too tired and missed that last time. I thought that the .xml files were natively managed by the game. I'll try to do it again with BanksLoader.

Short link

Всем привет!

Ох и перелопатили WG звуковые файлы.

Теперь музыка в ангаре и в бою music_interactive

Short link
17 часов назад, Andre_V сказал:

Всем привет!

Ох и перелопатили WG звуковые файлы.

Теперь музыка в ангаре и в бою music_interactive

не могу разобраться с регулировкой звука

все регулируется

звук музыки только общим ползунком

если знаешь где копать укажи направление

Short link

ПРивет друзья. Вопрос по обновлению 1.0

Будут ли работать звуки из прошлых версий?

Попробовал на тесте "свою" озвучку экипажа. озвучивается не все события. Подскажите что нужно сделать или не сделать.

Short link
7 минут назад, Andre_V сказал:

Привет!

Ну озвучка экипажа работает на тесте.

у меня почему то не полностью

пропали сообщения о зарядке орудия и пробитие врага. пока этого не слышу может что то еще

Short link