Korean Random

used xvm for WOT for a a while now without issue. Just lately I have noticed that I no longer have sixth sense warnings (the eye) and I seem to be unable to remove the distance rings from the minimap. I also used to be able to have a "last spotted" marker on the minimap for enemies but that is no longer there, only a small redish dot that disappears after a few seconds. I am not intuitive at all with making any adjustments so is there somebody who can suggest what to do and how to go about it please. Im using the latest update if that helps ..

Short link

What config are you using? Check in-game settings if perhaps you don't have turned on game minimap features (I don't remember whether they're turned on be default of not).

Edited by konrad509

Short link

Aslains 9.14.48

XVM 6.2.2.1 (95561)

I have tried HD minimap and of course the other minimap settings ... should I try and uninstall and re-install ??

hmmm I also cannot alter gun sounds that I had previously ... am I doing something wrong somewhere?

Short link

I also notice that I cannot log in to XVM direct from my WOT garage anymore? Same as Aslains updates .. is my install corrupt or something ??

Short link

Ok, I don't see any problem in the logs, so your issue is probably related with config settings.

Short link

There is a bug in the nightly 0.9.15 xvm.

When you are in the hanger, you change the filters to say: German tree, Arty & Tier X.

Then go to change the equipment to gun rammer or something like that, the UI freezes and you cant do anything from then on.

I dont know if this is the right place to post this, if not please let me know where to post and I will do that :)

Thanks

Short link

0.9.15 CT2 is broken, we cannot update XVM for it.

Had this issue in CT1 also.

How is CT2 broken?

I thought World Of Tanks were trying to work with developers, not hinder their mods lol...

Short link

ok so how do I change config settings? I assume it's the actual game config files and if so, what do I alter?

no sixth sense at all !!!!!

Short link