Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
seth_321

"xte" colors removed? Why?

Hello XVM,

So I was modifying colors for the new macro {{c:xtbd}} and you do that by modifying "x"[ ] in the colors.xc

I'm sad to see that "xte" [ ] was removed in the new version of XVM and that both the macro {{c:xte}} and {{c:tbd}} utilize the same colors! I hate that cause they mean different things.

Is there a way to make xte and xtbd colors separate from each other based on separate values? 

Please help.

Also, one extra question, is it possible to utilize {{c:xtbd}} in the hitlog? That way I can see when I've done enough damage that battle to be elite lol.

Thank you for your time and understanding!

Cheers,

-Seth

Short link

I'm sad to see that "xte" [ ] was removed in the new version of XVM
 This setting was never been present in XVM.

and that both the macro {{c:xte}} and {{c:tbd}} utilize the same colors
{{c:xtbd}}

and {{c:xwn8}}, and {{c:xr}}, and {{c:eff}}, and all x-values use "x" section.

they mean different things.
no all x-values mean equal things: functionX(percentage of players)

Is there a way to make xte and xtbd colors separate from each other based on separate values? 
no.

is it possible to utilize {{c:xtbd}} in the hitlog?
I dont know. But even it is possible, it would be wrong to use the macro there.

Short link

Seriych,

I see, I removed "xte" [ ] from my colors.xc and my coding started to work correctly. I may have placed it their manually a long time ago trying to manage colors or something. 

It would be cool to see a feature where on the hitlog, the sum of your damage (Total Damage) changed colors throughout the battle, depending on how much damage you do through the battle. So for example, if you are playing a Maus, and you only score 350 damage, on the hitlog, it would be red. However, as the battle progresses and you are able to build up to 5,000 damage, it changes to purple. So as the damage progresses, it goes through the different colors based on specific damage requirements for that specific tank.

Thanks for your replies!

Cheers,

-Seth

Short link
It would be cool to see a feature where on the hitlog, the sum of your damage (Total Damage) changed colors throughout the battle, depending on how much damage you do through the battle.

Yes, but {{xtdb}} is not a good feature for this purpose. For example if you are playing a Maus you will see violet color for 2800+ damage, but it isn't so good for 1 battle. And no one have 3200+ {{tdb}} on Maus, but many players can do it for 1 battle

For this feature, we need to collect statistics for maximum per battle damage for all players. For example

Edited by seriych

Short link