Korean Random
richieb

XVM causing crashes on battle loading (mostly) 9.14

Hi all, been using XVM now for many years and never had a problem.

Since 9.14 i get random crashes, mostly on the battle loading screen, but sometimes in other random screens too.

I have run the game with nothing else other than XVM, no configs changed at all, just as it comes downloaded.

Everything works fine with no mods at all, just for some reason with XVM it crashes...

Anyone have any ideas or thoughts about how to approach this and try to find out what is causing it?

On windows 10 64bit by the way.

Short link

OK, here's the python log, that should have at least one crash in it.  I will upload the xvm log when I get a crash, reinstalled it now to see what result i get, using the latest nightly build.

EDIT: included the XVM log as it has just crashed, hope there's something that can be identified in there!

So, i was just having a look through the python logs and saw what i have outlined in red...

I use a Logitech G19 keyboard with the little LCD screen...as noted in the "before" attached jpeg.

I uninstalled the Logitech software and looked again, jpeg marked as "after"

Could the logitech software be the cause?

python.log

xvm.log

post-27391-0-92043000-1459370627_thumb.jpg

post-27391-0-49809700-1459370692_thumb.jpg

Edited by richieb

Short link

I have the same problem as user "richieb", until this version update minipatch iI used XVm long time with no problems at all. But by now, when I instal xvm (in default setting), alwas game crashes before I´m even able to enter the garage (during of "synchronizing personal profile" game notice). Also i have to always retype password beacause notice "automatic login lost it¨s validity! shown.
Problem is even bigger, beacause when game crash, all computer crashes too... sometimes after crash windows reboot normaly, but sometimes befoer reboot windows show "blue death" screen notice... I'm quite deperate by now...I got used to xvm :-p....
PS: Without xvm (after unnistal xvm) is game working normaly..

Attachements:

xvm logfile (dont post beacause logfile in game root is emty - nothing writen there)

Python (end of the file):

5da726e.jpg

Short link