Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
NewYears1978

overall WM8 goes down after each match?

I posted another topic about something else with no answers, hope this one goes better :(

I am getting 2k+ WN8 every match..and my current shows to be 1663 on Wotlabs..however in game EACH match my overall goes down..not sure why? Its at 1648 now..from 1663 this morning...but my WN8 today is 3k...

Any idea what is going on..bug?

Short link

I am getting 2k+ WN8 every match
WN8 is not designed for small datasets. Even 20 battles is a small dataset. The numbers you see can't describe the overall rating behaviour properly and it's not a bug.

Short link

Usually though it goes up according to my daily session..the last 2 or 3 days it's going down despite all my sessions being 2500-3000 WN8..

So why is it going down after each match? not quite understanding what is happening. This happened one other time, it fixed in a few days so maybe it will again.

Thanks for the reply, btw.

Edited by NewYears1978

Short link

So why is it going down after each match?
It's difficult to guess with no data given. If you want you may learn basic things about WN8 and try calculating it yourself for different data inputs.

Short link

It's difficult to guess with no data given. If you want you may learn basic things about WN8 and try calculating it yourself for different data inputs.

It just changed to 1667..so I guess it was just stalled out. Not sure why it does that. Thank you for your replies and time :)

Short link