Korean Random
ktulho

BalCalcMod от Ktod [1.18.0.0]

06.10.2021 в 20:16, Kaeptn сказал:

issues remaining:
mod active in hangar 
if mod is active in hangar, lock is permanently in the next round and text gets displayed twice over each other in sniper mode

Возможно исправил. BalCalcMod.zip

• Upvote 1

Short link
On 10/8/2021 at 7:04 PM, ktulho said:

Возможно исправил. BalCalcMod.zip

double text problem is fixed. sadly, other issues are not. i made a video, i think it is easier to show the issues. allt tested with timeout 5.0.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ano4-Ii7GuQGg65-J-ETu_YeXKWqbA?e=5NkAL7

also, the mod still works in the hangar with auto timeout. when you use the hotkey while autolocking, you get two texts (not shown in video).

edit: at this point i would like to suggest that it locks regardless of aimmode (but in a reliable way) since this seems to be the main problem here. the function to not lock automatically in arcade isn't really needed.

Edited by Kaeptn
suggestion

Short link
7 часов назад, Kaeptn сказал:

autoBCtimeout does not work.

Не забыли включить в конфиге?

Short link

У меня нет желания играть. И я ни когда не пользовался опцией autoBCtimeout, поэтому не знаю, как она работала.

• Upvote 2

Short link
On 10/19/2021 at 5:40 PM, Willster419 said:

do you not have a client you can test it on yourself? wouldn't it be quicker to test it in battle yourself?

i'm asking for a free fix in his spare time, is just fair i'm using my spare time to help him by giving feedback instead of demanding a finshed product.

On 10/19/2021 at 4:25 PM, ktulho said:

this one works 99%. not active in hangar, no double text. it will still keep the lock indefinetly in arcade if you zoom out while a tank is higlighted. if you press the hotkey or highlight another tank (sniper mode) lock is cleared and set to the new distance. i guess the function to clear the lock is bound to aiming mode, so if you are in arcade, nothing happens. i consider this as a minor bug, no need to go at it again. the main issue was crashing and the irratic locking behaviour, which is working now. thanks a lot ktulho

edit: @ktulho  missed this in my log (after loading the hangar)
2021-10-22 13:51:04.865: ERROR: [EXCEPTION] (D:\ModsWOT\BalCalcMod\mods\mod_BalCalcMod.py, 348):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\ModsWOT\BalCalcMod\mods\mod_BalCalcMod.py", line 341, in <module>
NameError: name 'add_ControlMode_targetBlur' is not defined

Edited by Kaeptn
  • Upvote 1

Short link
21.10.2021 в 17:37, Kaeptn сказал:

this one works 99%. not active in hangar, no double text. it will still keep the lock indefinetly in arcade if you zoom out while a tank is higlighted. if you press the hotkey or highlight another tank (sniper mode) lock is cleared and set to the new distance. i guess the function to clear the lock is bound to aiming mode, so if you are in arcade, nothing happens. i consider this as a minor bug, no need to go at it again. the main issue was crashing and the irratic locking behaviour, which is working now. thanks a lot ktulho

edit: @ktulho  missed this in my log (after loading the hangar)
2021-10-22 13:51:04.865: ERROR: [EXCEPTION] (D:\ModsWOT\BalCalcMod\mods\mod_BalCalcMod.py, 348):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\ModsWOT\BalCalcMod\mods\mod_BalCalcMod.py", line 341, in <module>
NameError: name 'add_ControlMode_targetBlur' is not defined

Исправил, обновил архив в шапке.

• Upvote 3

Short link