Korean Random
l2eece

XVM not updating

100 batlles from update to update mate. Its not possiblle to update Your stats after single batlle. If you update Your stats once, you need to Play minimum 100 batlle to get another Chance to update Your stats. If not, you can update your stats once per 7days

How often does the XVM server update player statistics?

User of XVM is placed in a queue for updating at least once every 3 days. All other players – at least once every 11 days.

I.e. when the user of XVM enters the battle, our server will check when his stats was updated. If since the last update has been more than 3 days, this user will placed in the queue for update.

All other players who got into a battle with user of XVM will placed in queue for updating if their statistics is older than 11 or more days.

Update speed of queue depends on the load on stats server and on server of WG API. It can range from a few seconds to several days.

From XVM Faq

Edited by WOT_Avenger

Short link

How often does the XVM server update player statistics?

User of XVM is placed in a queue for updating at least once every 3 days. All other players – at least once every 11 days.

I.e. when the user of XVM enters the battle, our server will check when his stats was updated. If since the last update has been more than 3 days, this user will placed in the queue for update.

All other players who got into a battle with user of XVM will placed in queue for updating if their statistics is older than 11 or more days.

Update speed of queue depends on the load on stats server and on server of WG API. It can range from a few seconds to several days.

From XVM Faq

"As you may have already noticed, we've implemented new feature in personal area on official XVM website.

It's a new button "Update statistics", which gives you the ability to update your stats in any time you like."

Short link

We have produced a software update. Please check if manual update works now.

Working just fine, thanks alot iBat. Youre doing a great job!

Short link

Symptoms?

Yesterday, I have no statistic on the game, so I went to the xvm webpage and click "update statistic". But nothing happen, and right now I still have no statistic :-(

I have read on other post that a user have the same problem, but after watch a reply. Yesterday I watched a reply, but I am not pretty sure if the problem it is linked to this.

Thanks in advance for your great work and mod.

Short link

Yesterday, I have no statistic on the game, so I went to the xvm webpage and click "update statistic". But nothing happen, and right now I still have no statistic :-(

I have read on other post that a user have the same problem, but after watch a reply. Yesterday I watched a reply, but I am not pretty sure if the problem it is linked to this.

Thanks in advance for your great work and mod.

Still without statistics, any help?

Short link

Got that same problem once again. Been 3 days since update though Ive punched "Update" for about like a gazillion times, what's up with the works?

Short link

Did you try to Press "Activated Services" button???

Yes Idid it!

S5QMzo36.png

Edited by jan28850

Short link