Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
for

Bug: Delay Visual Minimap Arc

Hi all,

I have noticed an issue that appeared in XVM 6.1.6. 

The displayed Arc on the minimap does not move immediatly but with some  delay when I turn the hull. Thats very annoying and prevent accurate moves when I'm in the  Arty view.

Some of us can reproduce the issue and there are no other mods involved. Do you have an idea whats up with that?

tuy9x9qc.jpg

Short link

I created a very short video/small file  what should show what I mean and I hope this helps you already.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-11060611/WorldOfTanks2015-11-2116-36-24-45.avi.html

You see how the aim circle already increased but the arc display on the minimap might start moving with some delay and also stops with some delay.

Before XVM 6.1.6 both happend simultaneously what allowed more accurate moves. 

Short link

The arc lines come from XVM. With a vanilla client I have no arc lines at all to check that.

In this video I have XVM and Jimbos Cross Hair installed only, nothing else. Do you want me to reproduce this with XVM only?

EDIT:

I tried with vanilla client + XVM only + Default XVM Configs now. Still able to reproduce what I showed the the video.

As additional information:

This happens  when you are in the Arty View only. When you are not in the Arty View the Arc on the minimap responds directly to your hull moves. 

Edited by for

Short link

The arc lines are binded to the white triangle, so you can watch its behavior. If this delay is present in the vanilla client, we can not fix it.

Short link
Ответы разработчиков 21.11.2015

- про баг, когда при довороте корпусом САУ поворачивается рывками и несоразмерно с приложенными усилиями (в артприцеле) - разработчики в курсе, ведутся работы по устранению;

Short link

Thanks. I have noticed this so badly because of the nice arc lines from XVM, but it seems to be a game issue after all. Sorry.

Btw. is the forum the right place to report bugs? Since I have seen another one, what should be 99.9% xvm related. :D

Short link

Here is the best place to report bugs. :)

The only request to create a separate thread for each question.

Short link