Korean Random
EngIand

ENGiAND's - XVM.xvmconf

This config file is to be used with XVM, you need to have installed XVM 3.5.0 aswell as the newest proxy, XVM stat 1.4.2. 

Goto

http://code.google.com/p/wot-xvm/downloads/list

You need to download XVM 3.5.0 aswell as XVM Stat 1.4.2 . Make sure you read the READ ME inside the XVM Stat package.

You also need to have installed

http://www.dokan-dev.net/wp-content/uploads/DokanInstall_0.6.0.exe

Make sure the game and proxy are closed before you do.

Short link

When I was posting for the first time XVM 3.5.0 and XVM-stat 1.4.2 were installed.

Dokan library 0.6.0 was also installed.

XVM was working normally in version 8.4...

Any idea?

Short link

Hello :)

I'm trying to use that config but it's working just partially.

OTM isn't working at all... :( I have "default game settings" that I can choose from Menu -> Settings.

How can i change it?

If im understanding what your problem is, which im not sure that i am. You will have to correct and please be more specific on what your issue is. Please do not generalise. 

XVM and my config file supersede the in-game options to make changes to the OverTargetMarkers ( OTM, the information showed above the tank during a match ) If you are attempting to make changes to these options yourself in-game through the in-game options then the changes you attempt to make will not work as they have been configured in the config file. If you wish to make changes to the OTM you must use the online editor on the KR website to make changes to the config file. 

When you state " OTM isnt working at all " can you please be more specific about what you are saying isnt working ?

Edited by EngIand

Short link

XVM and my config file supersede the in-game options to make changes to the OverTargetMarkers ( OTM, the information showed above the tank during a match ) If you are attempting to make changes to these options yourself in-game through the in-game options then the changes you attempt to make will not work as they have been configured in the config file. If you wish to make changes to the OTM you must use the online editor on the KR website to make changes to the config file. 

The problem is that your config file doesn't supersede the in-game options to the OTM.

The only OTM config I can choose is in-game config. All the other parts of config works - while loading battle, stats, players lists etc.

Everything apart from the OTM is working.

Just like I posted... Full XVM 3.5.0 is installed, XVM stat 1.4.2 is installed and dokan library 0.6.0 is also installed,

Every part of my old XVM config was working properly in 8.4 version.

At the moment I can't use ANY OTHER XVM config because there's all the time same problem... OTM is not working.

I can also mention that firstly I just updated my 8.4 game version to 8.5 but because of that problem I uninstalled all the game, downloaded full 8.5 and installed it once again.

I cleaned MS registry and deleted all files connected with WoT and XVM.

Edited by tbnate

Short link

The problem is that your config file doesn't supersede the in-game options to the OTM.

The only OTM config I can choose is in-game config. All the other parts of config works - while loading battle, stats, players lists etc.

Everything apart from the OTM is working.

Just like I posted... Full XVM 3.5.0 is installed, XVM stat 1.4.2 is installed and dokan library 0.6.0 is also installed,

Every part of my old XVM config was working properly in 8.4 version.

At the moment I can't use ANY OTHER XVM config because there's all the time same problem... OTM is not working.

I can also mention that firstly I just updated my 8.4 game version to 8.5 but because of that problem I uninstalled all the game, downloaded full 8.5 and installed it once again.

I cleaned MS registry and deleted all files connected with WoT and XVM.

I havnt seen or heard of this issue before and as youve said its not my config file causing your issue. It may be that a file is corrupted somewhere. Either try to replace all the SWF files with new or faiiling that try a fresh install of the game client and XVM. 

Edited by EngIand

Short link

I just installed XVM 4.0.0 alpha and nothing changed.
I also installed your config on second PC. I'll let u know if it's working there.

If it is = format c:/ if it's not... I don't know.

Nope. It's not working.
I have no clue what to do...

Edited by tbnate

Short link

Hi, I;m installed your XVM, I looked through explanations in Curse.com, but there some things that i cant understand. It's a about what means in attatched image selected numbers/color. I would be grateful if youi could explain me them. 

post-13206-0-99367200-1367958307_thumb.png

Short link

I have created an update to this configuration that is compatible with XVM 4.0.0 as I don't know whether Engiand is still supporting this.

(google translate)

Я создал обновления этой конфигурации, совместимую с XVM 4.0.0, как я не знаю, Engiand все еще поддерживает это.

http://www.mediafire.com/?y8dsqmwqhozw6fi

Short link

Hi, I;m installed your XVM, I looked through explanations in Curse.com, but there some things that i cant understand. It's a about what means in attatched image selected numbers/color. I would be grateful if youi could explain me them. 

25iaydg.jpg

I tried to help the previous so you might help me  :ok:

Can you tell me how to get your config to allow the color blind mode?  It worked well in the previous version but I cannot get it to work.  I tried to edit the config file myself but failed.

I also tried to manually edit the config as I had in a previous version but now when I open the config in notepad it looks like this..  word wrap does not help.   Please advise on all counts.

wkllz8.jpg

Short link

Hi England, thanks for your great conf! I have used it since 1 year, but i wonder if you could make a conf that shows the ALT display in the normal display?

I mean, when pressing ALT it shows lots of info and i want to see it without pressing the alt, ie reversing the function of the ALT key to the normal view?

Thanks!

Short link
Can you detail a little more what you mean ?

There are rules for the design of topics. Specific questions?

Short link

poop not feeling the love  :sob0:

Even in its incredibly hard to read format as I have shown you in the pic,  I have managed to edit the config file to change some things on the minimap to help me to better see things due to being color blind.  If you could point out a piece of code that I could search for (vehicle icons on mini map) I am sure I could change the color to something better for me.

I really appreciate any help

Thanks for the good times, but I need to move onto a new config...

Engiand why is your config so f'd up?  I want to use yours as it is the only one that does not have a bunch of rooskie gibberish in it.  I just need to be able to find a way to change the enemy system color to blue and I will be happy again.

Come on, show me some love.

Short link

poop not feeling the love  :sob0:

Even in its incredibly hard to read format as I have shown you in the pic,  I have managed to edit the config file to change some things on the minimap to help me to better see things due to being color blind.  If you could point out a piece of code that I could search for (vehicle icons on mini map) I am sure I could change the color to something better for me.

I really appreciate any help

Thanks for the good times, but I need to move onto a new config...

Engiand why is your config so f'd up?  I want to use yours as it is the only one that does not have a bunch of rooskie gibberish in it.  I just need to be able to find a way to change the enemy system color to blue and I will be happy again.

Come on, show me some love.

Colourblind mode in the game shoudl still work i believe from what other people have told me, but if its not for you then id suggest using the online config editor and changing the colours you need to change to what ever you need thtme to be.

Goto http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/1422-%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80-%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%84%D0%B8%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B2-xvm-config-editor/

MAKE A BACKUP OF THE CONFIG BEFORE YOU MAKE CHANGES !

Load the config into the editor and make as many chnages to the systems colour as you need too.

Edited by EngIand

Short link