Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Alfalis

Artillery - current gun position on minimap

Hi,

with my current config when you play arty and switch to sniper mode the "camera direction" line disappears and instead I get a small green square showing where I'm currently aiming.

The only problem is when I hold down my right mouse button to look around in sniper mode I don't have any indication on the minimap as to where I'm currently actually aiming.

Is there a possibility to either add a "gun direction line" or some sort of small marker on the minimap?

Thx in advance

Alfalis

Config: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/412440-

Short link

sniper mode on arty? is it legal? =)

Yeah "sniper" - at least whenever I'm shot at by arty they suddenly all turn into elite snipers :P

So, is there a possibility?

Short link

You probably mean artillery (it's called "strategic' in the camera scripts) mode, right? It's that "birds view". And sniper mode is when you're looking "from the gun", and there's a mod for that to make arty use sniper mode instead of strategic.

Short link

sniper mode on arty? is it legal? =)

Выяснил то, что это всё-таки не снайперский, а арт режим, как я и предполагал. Он имеет ввиду то, что в арт режиме нет линии направления орудия на миникарте. Согласен, без него есть определенные неудобства.

(Figured out it's actually arty mode, not sniper, just how I thought. He means that there's no gun position line on the minimap. I agree, it's quite uncomfotrable without it)

Short link