Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Rado_BGR

Old style battle results like in 0.9.7

Hello is it possible the battle results to be displayd like in 0.9.7 version and olders.

It was very comfortable info (marked in green rectangular).Example:

mhf6v6.jpg

Edited by Rado_BGR

Short link

Removing that info was a really stupid thing to do.

Though I'm glad its WG's fault and not an issue with XVM, since my config files look right.

Short link

Though I'm glad its WG's fault and not an issue with XVM, since my config files look right.

But it would be fixed already if it was the opposite.

Short link

It looks like WG restored this with today's micro patch, but the details is not being filled in.

Is this because XVM removed the functionality? If so when will you release an update to fix this?

Short link

Hello,

I guess youre still "refining" the battle results window. So a quick bug report for nightly 4529...
At first personal score tab looked alright (still missing some info ofc. ) but after I switched through the tabs - personal score, team score and returned to personal score, everything kinda went haywire. :-)

//just to add up. It's doing it only in Battle results that opens automatically after the battle in garage. When I open battle results up from notification center it works fine.

'Image'

2015_06_17_100522.png
Edited by plkJaqenHghar

Short link

Hello,

I guess youre still "refining" the battle results window. So a quick bug report for nightly 4529...

At first personal score tab looked alright (still missing some info ofc. ) but after I switched through the tabs - personal score, team score and returned to personal score, everything kinda went haywire. :-)

I am having the same problem with nightly 4538.

It seems to be related to spotted/assisted damage being displayed. The times that the personal score tab came up blank after going through the other tabs, spotted/assisted damage wasn't ever displayed. My last game, I opened the results window back up from the service channel and everything displayed perfectly after switching through tabs. 

Nightly 4543 still having the same problems.

Short link

UPDATE:

Nightly 4553 seems to work without issue, both in random pub games as well as Domination mode.

Short link

Just download and instal XVM 6.1.2.3 (WoT client 0.9.8.1) and i do big mistake . Something is very wrong with garage panel. The row where must be the tanks is missing, my contacts in contact list are missing, when i open missions menu missions are stuck on loading. And what to do now ? I delete old version and cant find it, atlest to use it...

2q2fos8.jpg

Edited by Rado_BGR

Short link

Just download and instal XVM 6.1.2.3 (WoT client 0.9.8.1) and i do big mistake . Something is very wrong with garage panel. The row where must be the tanks is missing, my contacts in contact list are missing, when i open missions menu missions are stuck on loading. And what to do now ? I delete old version and cant find it, atlest to use it...

2q2fos8.jpg

you can find old versions here:

http://nightly.modxvm.com/download/default/

but, to investigate your problem need logs (xvm.log, python.log) and preferably config folder

Short link

I investigate...my bad :( somehow i forget to copy file: lobby.swf sorry for bother you.

Edited by Rado_BGR

Short link