Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
AssM0nk3y

Need help moving consumables in game.

I would like to be pointed in the right direction to be able to move and change the alpha of the consumables and ammo during the game. Im not asking you to post codes or write my xvm.xc file for me. I would like to try this on my own i just have no idea where to begin. I have seen other mods in mod packs do this and instead of picking through them i would like to start from scratch. Also i would like to know if it is possible to move the same elements in the garage as well. With this i am wanting to move the in game elements to the left stacked close to the tank panel where image of the tank and damaged modules are. In the garage i would like to be able to move the upgrades, equipment, ammo, consumables, and the service/exterior button to the top of the screen just under the counter for how many people are on the server. Any help in achieving this will be greatly appreciated.

Short link

i dont really understand the snipit part but i did remove my xvm.xc file and tried the second link just to play around with it but i still couldnt get it to work. Does this have to be done in a snipit file or can it be added to the xvm.xc file itself?

Short link