Korean Random

You can help translate / Вы можете помочь с переводом!

@Tsunkhunmun, спасибо, я свяжусь с вами в ближайшие дни, не пропадайте :)

Short link

Благодаря @DooLittle сделана англоязычная версия сайта. Спасибо всем, кто так же предложил свою помощь.

Сайт всё ещё нуждается в переводе на любые другие(ещё недоступные) языки. 

@Думитру Д, @stratege1401, @Predator, скоро я свяжусь с вами по поводу перевода на ваши языки, если у вас ещё есть желание помочь :)

• Upvote 1

Short link

Hi,

I can translate for french if needed !

French community will be grateful :)

I've almost finished the xvmconf file (full EN) ! i started from the full English version and changed all comments into french.

but there are some text i cannot modify. probably in swf files. I don't see were the functions are stocked  :exc:

Short link

I haven't got any news from you guys !

I'm still interested in translating XVM, xvm-stats and xvm website in French if needed !

Short link

@ImFaYa, I'll contact you in the next few days. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting so long, I had a lot of other work lately. Thank you.

Short link

I noticed that there's now a l10n folder for the XVM with translations inside.

I would like to volunteer for the Estonian translation (as I'm also the official translator for the Estonian langage for Wargaming).

I took the liberty of translating the latest version on the Google Code project, but I would have one request: to change " to " from " to " to "{{count}} to {{target}}", "%(count)s to %(target)s" or something similar so that it would be possible to set the text exactly where it's needed (the latter format is what WoT uses for its translations).

et.xc

Edited by Mikk36

Short link

@Mikk36, thank you! I'll contact you in few next days and we'll talk about Estonian translation of modxvm.com

Short link

Hi, given that there is such a possibility, I decided to translate the file in l10n into the Polish language - and if there is no original is maybe my translation into something useful.

There is the possibility of errors in the translation, for which he apologize

pl.xc

Short link

Hi, given that there is such a possibility, I decided to translate the file in l10n into the Polish language - and if there is no original is maybe my translation into something useful.

There is the possibility of errors in the translation, for which he apologize

Sorry, but XVM trunk already contains pl.xc.

Short link

Hello my friends, again :)

At the moment we need help with German translation. If anyone can help us with translation (from english or russian) to German and corrections of existing texts, please write here or send PM.

If anyone can help us with translation to any other language, It would be great Please write here or send PM me too.

Short link

Тема еще актуальна? Живу в Германии вот уже 13 лет. Так что языком владею.

Short link

Hello my friends, again :)

At the moment we need help with German translation. If anyone can help us with translation (from english or russian) to German and corrections of existing texts, please write here or send PM.

If anyone can help us with translation to any other language, It would be great Please write here or send PM me too.

Have you found someone for the german translations.?.

I could also help with danish translation...

Short link

Have you found someone for the german translations.?.

Yes, thanks.

I could also help with danish translation...

Thank you, I'll write you a PM immediately after the finishing of work on my current ToDo's.

Short link