Korean Random
Spondylosis

XVM dosen't update my stats.

Hi,

In the past 2 days my stats don't update. I usualy go to the website and update manualy. Now i keep clicking the update stats button and nothing is happening. Noobmeter is telling me that my stats have changed. This is the first time i have this problem...any idea what could cause it?

Best regards,

Spondylosis.

Short link

any idea what could cause it?
Some strange guys like you, that do not know what is the use for the update button and generate a greater queue by pressing it each time they see it. Because of you it may be removed to prevent increasing the update queue. Stats are normaly updated 1-2 times per week and that is enough. 

Short link

There is no problem with queue, you can press update button any time you want.

Please provide more information about your account.

• Upvote 1

Short link

What kind of info you need?

Link to your profile.

Short link

Wow, just wow! You made bad reroll and can't update stats? What a shame!

Mostly problem comes from WG i.e. data delay. All should be fine in interval from few days till week.

Edit:

Only retard here is u! Tell me, how u can update stats if information about them aren't received? RTFM!

Edited by Sangvinikis

Short link

Wow, just wow! You made bad reroll and can't update stats? What a shame!

Mostly problem comes from WG i.e. data delay. All should be fine in interval from few days till week.

are you retarded? it normally worked in 5 minutes.

Short link

I have the same problem to, but it seems that some people are to arrogant here to feel like you can ask questions in a support forum.  :hmm:

Short link

The problem has been detected and fixed. Please try to update your stats now.

Edited by iBat
  • Upvote 1

Short link

Sorry, still dose not work :(. 

I saw that my update request is in queue. This is good, in the last days when i clicked the update button it acted like it instantly updated my stats. Any way, keep up the good work guys :).

Edited by Spondylosis

Short link

Same with mine, until late update it worked fine and manual update no longer updates.  I have the same progress that I have for the last year and watch the increase on wotlab and noobmeter then use the update but it has not worked for a week. It is currently stuck ingame at 1013 while it shows 1018 elsewhere. I normally increase 1 point a day so that is 5 days. 

Short link

hello mate,

i have created an account on NA server and XWM was updated last time on 8th of march. Since then i haven't had my xwm stat updated even i pressed the magic button really many times for many days in a row. Allways I get the answer shown bellow:

message_zpsvc8xd70b.png

this is the link to my account: http://worldoftanks.com/community/accounts/1013241059-slow_bear/

please check if you can see any thing that could solve my problem. Thank you.

Short link

There is obviously something that dosent work for some people. YOU might say hey, stats is the same here and there, but when it dosent update in game... What then? Ofcourse when someone adds a button to push, people WILL push it, namecalling them is the RETARDED thing to do then. And ofcourse people push it more often if their XVM-mod dosent work...

MINE still dosent work even though admin claims data is syncronized and updated... Look into it, ask for logs, whatever... help is deffinently wanted! :(

Short link