Korean Random
Soul

XVM Freeze on "Loading Interface"

This started occuring after the micropatch that enabled personal missions. The game was working fine, and in the tech tree I bought an AXM 13 75, and then it froze on this screen. It also freezes on this screen after login. I've tried removing all mods and just using XVM, and it still occurs.

If I switch to the "Default" xvm config, it works fine, but if I use my config the game freezes when loading the garage. The config was not changed before the micropatch was applied. Again, after the patch the game was working fine, this only occured after I bought a tank.

XVM 5.5.1.3

Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Bullguard Internet Security

XVM.log and Python.log are empty

configs.zip

Screenshot:

nfXbyzo.png

Short link

@Soul, attach log-files "python.log" and "xvm.log" from WoT root directory.

Short link

Nothing in these files is from when my config was loaded.

These are only from while the default config was loaded.

While my config was loaded, these files were empty, and the game crashed before writing data.

python.logxvm.log

Short link

I am coming to update this because I found what seems to be causing the issue. I have narrowed the config down to this line:

{ "x": -1, "y": 52, "format": "<font size='10'>DR: </font><font size='11' color='{{v.c_damageRating}}'>{{v.damageRating%4.02g%%|----}}</font>" },

in my carousel.xc. Normally this line works perfectly fine and does exactly what is intended. However, there seems to be an issue with it. I have noticed that if I purchase an old tank that I sold a long time ago (as in a year and a half to 2 years ago) the interface will freeze when loading the garage. I believe it has to do with not having data for the tank for such a long time, it is looking for data that was not tracked so long ago. This bug does not occur when purchasing a tank for the first time, only ones that were sold before MOE was added to the game.

Also playing a single game is not enough to fix the issue, you have to play enough to start the calculations. When I started this post I had just repurchased my AMX 13 75. Now it has 104 battles and a majority of those were in the last few weeks, in 9.5. After 9.6 came out I loaded my config (with the above line in the config) and it worked without issues. Only when I purchased my KV-2 again did the same thing happen as before.

If I play the KV-2 for a while (unknown number of exact battles) to generate statistics, it should do the same thing as the 13 75, and have no issue loading the damageRating stat in XVM. I will test and post again to confirm.

I have this line to visually see what percentage of damage is being done for the MOE, so you can see it in the carousel without having to go to service record>stats for each vehicle.

Edit: 

After 2 battles I did enough damage to run the calculation, so now in the service record it appears:

uPbfGNc.png

and the line of code above works again.

Again, this is only for tanks that do not have data from when MOE was added to the game.

Edited by Soul

Short link