Korean Random
Sv_Ahhhmed

[REQUEST]XVM Carousel option

Hello,

Is there an option to make "Tiers" filter scrollable, the way it was in 4lCawpn's mod? I mean when you hover mouse over the tier filter and you could scroll to select desired tier, without needing to select the tier you want by clicking.

Thanks in advance

• Upvote 2

Short link

Hey there,

I just create an account to ask about very same thing. Would much appreciate any help changing it even manually.

Thank you

• Upvote 1

Short link

I don't see this behavoir in the tank type selection.

Sorry, on re-reading the first post, I realise I didn't make myself clear. I wasn't referring specifically to a function to scroll the mouse through the tiers, in fact I don't recall being able to do this in the past, but I would like the see an option where the selection box can be changed to work like the tank type, where you select a specific tier which is then displayed, rather than open the list and turn tiers on/off.

Short link

Currently it is not avaliable anywhere, but it was on 4lCapwns mod which is pretty much same as one implemented in XVM, but it's missing an tank type/tier/nation filter scroll. Or atleast make that when you select eg. tier 8 and after that tier 10, that tier 8 is automatically unselected. 

Short link

I don't see this behavoir in the tank type selection.

I just saw that, Tank nation and tank type filters are scrollable, but tank tier filter isn't. I would be really gratefull if you could implement that option.

Anyway, keep up the good work on the XVM mate.

Short link

I just saw that, Tank nation and tank type filters are scrollable

ha ha, so they are... never noticed that before.... I guess because I always just clicked on them without thinking to try and scroll them :)

Short link

I have plans to remake filters in the future and make they more intuitive.

They are pretty intuitive imo, it's more about functionality. I have to click shit loads of time in order to choose a tank I will play next.

I am aware this is minor issue, is there any chance for hotfix to make it work the same as Nation and Type filters? It seems to me it shouldn't be complicated while other two filters are scrollable already.

Short link

the same as Nation and Type filters?

How? They are different - one with single selection, another with multi selection.

Short link

But you can still scroll them with mouse, forcing filter to change instantly.

I am not sure if we are on the same page here: point cursor on a filter and without clicking, scroll mouse wheel.

• Upvote 1

Short link

But you can still scroll them with mouse, forcing filter to change instantly.

I am not sure if we are on the same page here: point cursor on a filter and without clicking, scroll mouse wheel.

Yep, that's exactly what I requested in first post. Sorry for making it unclear. Tank Type and Tank Nation can me scrolled just like that: point cursor on filter and scroll mouse, but Tank Tier can't.

I presume that's because currently you can select multiple tiers to be active. If anyone could show how to disable that, so I can make that in my XVM config, I would be VERY happy person.

Short link

Any chance to see this cosmetic chang being implemented?

Or at least small guide how to do it yourself?

Edited by poka_

Short link

I already answerred - this is the different controls, with different behavior. Your suggestion is not possible at all.

Short link

Thanks for an answer sirmax and sorry for misunderstanding your first one.

I just saw new tank filters being developed by WG, thus leaving my request pointless.

Edited by poka_

Short link