Korean Random
Polyacov_Yury

Установщик источников света и моделей (Фары на Танках) + Контроллер времени суток на картах (Ночные бои) (сломан)

Гоняю уже несколько дней и прям чувствую свою эксклюзивность :) 

А нельзя ли мне как нибудь самому выставить источники света  там, где на моём танке находятся фары, ( сейчас есть смещение).

f66d242f1a6et.jpg

Short link

нельзя ли мне
Можно. Конфиги не шифрованы :) 

выставить источники света  там, где на моём танке находятся фары
Они на каждом танке в разных местах находятся. А у меня тотальная унификация. То есть только у одного танка сдвинуть источники не получится. Сразу у всех сдвиг будет.

На данный момент они расположены так, чтобы Фары более-менее логично выглядели на всех танках, начиная от какого-нибудь T1E6 и заканчивая Маусом. Тут уже не обойтись без таких точечных казусов, как фары, которые светят мимо фар.

А чтобы сделать на всех танках фары в историчных местах - тут уже помощь от ВГ нужна будет :)

Short link

Так мне не надо на всех, только для одного танка, пусть на моем клиенте все сдвинется, главное чтобы на основном танке красиво было :)

З.Ы. Ну нет, так нет. Все равно спасибо за твою работу.

З.Ы.Ы. Если укажешь название конфига и строчку, где описано положение источников света, попробую поковыряться сам.

Edited by alexlll

Short link

Так мне не надо на всех
А сдвинется на всех :)

Если укажешь название конфига и строчку, где описано положение источников света
Первое - там, где скачал, спойлер "Список файлов", второе - спойлер "Настройка".

Short link

Всем перезалив.

• Мелкие правки кода, чтобы не ругался PyCharm  :gg:
  • Убраны несуразные \t в конфигах.
  • .format() и прочие няшности в исходниках.
  • Upvote 1

Short link

Короче, тут 9.17 вышел.

• В̡̣̘̜̪̣̰ͬ̔̒͊С̲͈̺̙̰̥̫̾̏̽̓̐͗ͮ̀Е̢̼̙͂͊̓͗͑ͧͣͥ͐ моды: переход на PYmodsCore 2.0 + vxSettingsApi от PolarFox + modsListApi от P0LIR0ID.
  • Фары: исправлена временнАя "черная дыра" в функции, которая переключает состояние у светильников из "Авто-пака".

Short link

Any fix the the error:

2017-02-22 21:25:48.550: ERROR: [EXCEPTION] (scripts/client/PYmodsCore.py, 561):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "scripts/client/PYmodsCore.py", line 555, in do_config
  File "__init__", line 1, in addContainer
  File "__init__", line 1, in __init__
  File "__init__", line 1, in __configSave
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: './res_mods/0.9.17.0.3/scripts/client/gui/mods/vxSettingsApi/data/PYmodsGUI.db'

Short link

In last archive versions I updated the vxSettingsApi mod. Try re-downloading it. If it does not get fixed - I will contact the creator of this package.

Short link

It is still giving the same error. Especially since 0.9.17.1 just went live, i would recommend contacting the creator for a new version.

Please reply with results?

Short link

Having him online right now, and we both are like O_o, 'cause everything is working fine on both of our clients.

Try downloading the package here.

Short link

Thank you for the quick replies. I can try it later tonight (US EST). However, in the archive, I don't see the file "vxSettingsApi/data/PYmodsGUI.db", which is what the mod was the exception in the log file. Is it not needed?

Also, to clarify, the "light modification" of your mod works fine. The problem is that I don't see any configuration windows like in your original post, so all changes must be made manually in the config file before starting the game.

Further, the sun control does not go as dark as in your pictures in your original post. I can post screenshots for better representation. If you need any other log files or anything to diagnose the problem, let me know.

I would offer live skype chat as well but I don't think our time zones line up.

To replicate the problem I am having, I am installing your base script mod, then the car pack (with renaming the 0.9.x directory when needed)

Edited by Willster419

Short link

in the archive, I don't see the file "vxSettingsApi/data/PYmodsGUI.db", which is what the mod was the exception in the log file. Is it not needed?
Yes, it is not required. It is a storage for your settings and it gets created when you launch the mod for the first time.

The problem is that I don't see any configuration windows like in your original post
Have you tried pressing a little button with 2 squares in the bottom right of your screen?

the sun control does not go as dark as in your pictures in your original post
It acts differentl on different maps. For example, the Mannerheim Line map (or something) does not get any change in lighting at all. This is because it just sets the time on a map to 0:00, and different maps have different lighting settings for different times. Long story short - #BlameWG :D
  • Upvote 1

Short link

Yes, it is not required. It is a storage for your settings and it gets created when you launch the mod for the first time.

---

It acts differentl on different maps. For example, the Mannerheim Line map (or something) does not get any change in lighting at all. This is because it just sets the time on a map to 0:00, and different maps have different lighting settings for different times. Long story short - #BlameWG :D

Oh, ok. I was not aware of those statements. Unless the translation was poor from google, it isn't mentioned in your documentation (as far as I know) and I would highly recommend you add it. When someone goes to python log and sees exceptions, their first thought is that the mod is broken. And just have a note about the maps having different lighting settings.

Have you tried pressing a little button with 2 squares in the bottom right of your screen?

Yes, I have, and it opens and says something like "mods list", and it is blank. Later tonight (US EST) I can screenshot the button and send it to you.

P.S. I would tell the developer of the api mod to consider adding an "if file exists" statement to prevent the exception :)

Edited by Willster419

Short link

I would tell the developer of the api mod to consider adding an "if file exists" statement to prevent the exception :)
Do you think he is stupid enough not to do it, huh?) There are clearly some strange Wargaming RNG shenanigans going on.

Short link

I do not think he is stupid for not doing it, I was not aware that WG was responsible. Please, I did not mean any offense towards him or his ability as a python developer. Just trying to be helpful is all. :)

Short link

Well, WG is not responsible for this either. The problem is in absence of vxSettingsApi/data folder.

Еще раз перезалил архивы. Добавил свежий фикс vxSettings, который также должен был исправить откат вносимых вручную изменений настроек.

One more re-upload. Added brand new version of vxSettings, which should also now fixed roll-back of manual settings editing.

• Upvote 1

Short link

Ребят, может кто-то подобрал уже опытным путём какое время нужно выставить что бы солнце не слепило в глаз и давало max освещение.

Как понимаю в конфиге есть такие варианта 00 - это автовыбор сервером времени, 24 - это подтягивание времени с ПК.

если я выключаю Контроллер, то что происходит? автовыбор по серверу ?

Short link

Если выключить его - освещение на картах будет как в обычном клиенте. Собственно, отключение мода равносильно его удалению.

А вот насчет максимального освещения - попробуйте полдень.

P.S. Всем намек :D

Edited by Polyacov_Yury

Short link

НИ ЗА ЧТО не догадаетесь, что произошло этим погожим четверговским вечером. Как раз после того, как дождик прошел.

Все моды переехали в .wotmod-пакеты. Скачать можно по ссылкам в шапке.

• Upvote 2

Short link