Korean Random
ciadabbi

Stats not showing

Hi, 

I cant seem to get the stats to show in game. The closest i've gotten is the win chance showing when the game finishes loading. 

I have activated on your side and logged in and out, I have "showPlayersStatistics": true,". 

Im not sure what im missing.

Best regards.

xvm.zip

python.zip

configs.zip

Short link

1. "Add client" on the site
  2. Restart the game

Thanks, but I can't. It says I have an active request to add new client and must now log into the game using a new client.  :/

Short link

Are you sure you attempt to activate with the same account that you're using in game?

Yes. In fact when I first installed XVM it worked. Then I reinstalled it because I was throwing out some mods and deleted everything in the res mods folder, after that it stopped working.  

Short link

Which account you're using in game?

In xvm.log i see request from ID 22396037 buts ciadabbi's ID is 500362771

Hi, when you asked that I logged in to check, (even though I only have one account :P ) and im using ciadabbi. But when I logged in the notification in the low right corner said XVM was active and I had 13+ days left. It hasn't shown up for a while, so I activated a replay and the stats are showing now!

I have no idea why it's working all of a sudden, I've been fiddling with this without success for a good amount of time now...

But It works!

Thanks for helping me out.  :D

P.S. The stats show games played, win% and some two digit number like 57. Not sure what that's supposed to be, it wasn't like that before.. 

Edited by ciadabbi

Short link

some two digit number like 57. Not sure what that's supposed to be
this is XVM Scale for WN8 (values 00-99, XX for Tops)

• Upvote 1

Short link

I have no idea why it's working all of a sudden, I've been fiddling with this without success for a good amount of time now...

Because you should re-enter the game (in hangar) after any changes in your personal cabinet on modxvm.com. Without this your changes(activation, e t c) will not apply.

Edited by Jove мне как сестра!
  • Upvote 1

Short link

this is XVM Scale for WN8 (values 00-99, XX for Tops)

Alright, thank you very much. Is there a way to see the WN8 in four digits like I'm used to? 

Thank you Jove me as sister! 

I was sure I had done that, but I guess I hadn't, If that's the case I feel like an idiot...

But why do I suddenly have the WN8 as two digits, and can I somehow change it back to four?

Edited by ciadabbi

Short link