Korean Random
siremorti

Assist and track damage

Hi all.

I have a question.

When XVM take in their calculations the assist and track damage? A lot of battles were won thx for the good work from the spotters like lighst (obviusly) or mediums...

I put an example:

140709080726950393.png

In this play, with my spot labour, we won the match...im the best xp in my team but....264 wn? WTF? XDD... is really really...no sense...no all factors and variables are in XVM, and i think that the spott labour is a great factor to take for the player`s valoration..

Are XVM working in it? Near future? :P

Thx and great job! :)

Salute!

Short link

Do you have an idea what the rating is? What information does wg provide for its calculation? And how does that applies to xvm?

Short link

The people who created the WN8 rating are completely separate from XVM. I say this as the one who built half of WN8.

Wargaming's API does not supply spotting/tracking damage data, and since WN8 is designed to be an account-wide rating, it can only use data from the API. In the future, if Wargaming adds that data to the API, then we may be able to use it in a rating system. Be aware that WN8 is terrible for single battles.

Also, the particular thing you are looking at is a session statistics mod, which is also completely disjoint from XVM.

• Upvote 1

Short link