Korean Random
itsXthomasTAG

XVM stats websites not showing the correct stats for my account, after a account merge.

About two months ago i contacted wargaming and had the merge my newer account (itsXthomasTAG) with a older account (itsJasonHD) that i forgot the information to back in 2012. They agreed to help me out but told me that i would have to wait 30 days before i could use my new name on the old account which was fine with me. So once the 30 days were up i renamed the old account (itsJasonHD) to the name from the newer account (itsXthomasTAG), however XVM doesn't realize that for some reason and it's showing my new account stats under the new name when it should be showing the old account stats. Keep in mind that XVM shows the proper stats in-game, but stats websites are not. I have contacted the owners for each site and none of them seem to care.

Here's the newer accounts stats, keep in mind that this account should not exist now since wargaming deleted it. The name that you see here, is being used on the older account and therefore wotlabs and noobmeter are displaying the wrong set of statistics. 

signature.png

Here's the older accounts stats which is my active account at the moment and has been renamed to itsXthomasTAG, these are the stats that the above name SHOULD be showing. But as i said for some reason XVM or the websites showing the statistics are messed up, i just don't know who yet.

signature.png

Here's my world of tanks profile, just for reference. 

http://worldoftanks.com/community/accounts/1002551232-itsXthomasTAG/

If someone could help me resolve this problem, i'd greatly appreciate it.

Short link

This isn't an XVM issue. Asking here won't solve anything. You will just have to try contacting the admins of the other websites again.

Short link

This isn't an XVM issue. Asking here won't solve anything. You will just have to try contacting the admins of the other websites again.

Well i've contacted Neverwish, hasn't responded so idk. Figured i'd post here in the off chance someone else was able to resolve the issue.

Short link

Well i've contacted Neverwish, hasn't responded so idk. Figured i'd post here in the off chance someone else was able to resolve the issue.

You could post in here. It's more likely to get his attention.

Short link

You could post in here. It's more likely to get his attention.

After a certain event happened on the wotlabs forums, i'm reluctant to post in the forum itself which is the reason i tried to contact him via email/pm.

Edited by itsXthomasTAG

Short link